Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aha - the bit that must have stuck in my mind was that her friend knew him, rather than her meeting him on Bumble. Now it makes sense! That video was really telling in quite a few ways, looking at it again.

For a start I don't think that she's on good terms with Maff. Considering how unhappy they were, even before they got married, and then how it ended, I don't see how they could be. She's just trying to be the 'cool girl' by seeming understanding and reasonable but her tone is bitter. She seemed more concerned with the fact he left shortly before Christmas, rather than the fact he actually left. Like, 'how could he ruin Christmas by leaving me', not 'I've lost the man I loved enough to marry only a few months after we made a legally binding commitment to each other'. She was very concerned getting back out there quickly in order to feel validated by men fancying her again. This is the reason she will stay with Phil, rather than be on her own. She needs the validation - her sense of self comes from men finding her attractive and when she's single she feels 'lesser' in some way.

She really should have stayed single after Maff left and got some counselling to work out why she stayed with (and married) someone who clearly wasn't that into her and who she wasn't happy with. There's plenty of other stuff she could work out while she's there too. But working through things and facing up to unhealthy coping behaviours is difficult and takes work, which isn't for our Helen, is it?
It never sat right with me when she kept saying "Don't go over to his socials and give him abuse, I don't wanna air his dirt laundry" - But continued to make petty digs and hints throughout her vlogs towards him.

Reactions: 10
@Tyla73

here’s the video where she explains how she met mark! Starts around 13:00

She said she put in her bio "I smell like beef" then was shocked at blokes sending her messages saying "mmm I bet you taste good with gravy" and she was shocked and put off tinder because of that? Like, girl... Really? (Also didn't she have a bumble sponsorship? No wonder she's singing their praises for finding her the dream man lol)

She just craves attention 🙄

Reactions: 8
Lmao she really thinks she has gone all out and even overdone it with the autumn content, like wtf??? All. I see all the time from her now is just one massive ASOS advert!

I wonder if helen is clinging onto Phil more because inside she knows she’s lost it a bit, and finding a new bloke within a few months as per the usual routine might not be so easy now?
Y

Yeah plus Christmas is coming - don't wanna be alone at Christmas or ruin vlogmas. Especially now she can't spend it with Andy and Groce. Although I'm sure she'd find some poor sucker. Nicoletta perhaps.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao she really thinks she has gone all out and even overdone it with the autumn content, like wtf??? All. I see all the time from her now is just one massive ASOS advert!
It's hilarious that she thinks dressing up in orange and brown, buying a box of pumpkins and putting up a leafy garland is her OVER DOING IT with Autumn themes 🤣

I'm still waiting for all the OVERWHELMING autumn content she was bragging about thinking up not so long ago - so far it's all the same old ASOS ads and piss poor Halloween costumes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its Groce's 28th birthday today. Wonder if there will be insta stories from Helen saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY as she did for Andy on his birthday? Will be VERY telling if not!

Reactions: 10
Off topic, I love bumble. Met my fiancé on there and found it much better than tinder in general...and I never said how I smelt on it either!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OMG anybody seen Grace's insta stories today? Luna, I can't screenshot, would you do the honours please? Only if want though, no pressure lol. Or anybody else of course x

Although no idea why Mark thinks she is an angel lmao.

And I think we know who the 'cutting people out of your life' thing is aimed at!

Reactions: 3
OMG anybody seen Grace's insta stories today? Luna, I can't screenshot, would you do the honours please? Only if want though, no pressure lol. Or anybody else of course x

And I think we know who the 'cutting people out of your life' thing is aimed at!
Is this the photo you mean? She just posted this on her insta stories. Who could she mean, eh? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I got ya 😘

122265735_350233162705540_7504773670813339357_n.jpg

Yikes if this isn't an obvious dig at Quirkerz, I dunno what is!! But of a weird thing to put up on your birthday... Maybe it's a gift to us 😉

Mark's going off on Groce love 🤣

122410722_115046003588324_3396981180383658968_n.jpg

122476336_188505336117335_3800113704209446265_n (1).jpg

122584673_181108940261579_9114524194619900597_n (1).jpg

122489078_357812385535565_1936269408140033352_n.jpg

Just waiting for Helga to put her usual unflattering picture of the birthday girl on her stories, as per usual 🤣

I got ya 😘

View attachment 288234

Yikes if this isn't an obvious dig at Quirkerz, I dunno what is!! But of a weird thing to put up on your birthday... Maybe it's a gift to us 😉

Mark's going off on Groce love 🤣

View attachment 288232

View attachment 288231

View attachment 288238

View attachment 288233

Just waiting for Helga to put her usual unflattering picture of the birthday girl on her stories, as per usual 🤣
I reckon there will be no public birthday wishes for Groce, even though she did it for Andy.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to Helen, I wouldn't blame her in this case. As someone else has commented, she's an unsympathetic victim, but they are all acting like proper schoolyard witches to her via social media. Grace is just as bad as she is, she's most definitely not a better person than Helen. Mark is either a terrible of judge of character or a bit of a twit himself, if he thinks Grace is an 'angel' and had a thing for Helen.

If I was Anderz I'd stop following all of them on Insta and phase them out.

Reactions: 16
So it’s even more than obvious that scissorhands meme is about her! How exciting, beef confirmed 🤣

Oh yeah! She still follows Helen's private account though...
I can’t see that one on mine... she still follows the home account and sunny bones too. Maybe she’s mid-purge 🤣 cos she def still followed anderz last week. Maybe Helen doesn’t use the private account so she just forgot about it!

Reactions: 8
It's obvious that Mark loves the drama. Or is at least partial to it. He loves having these 2 girls obsessing over the other. Helen did it about Charlie and now Charlie is doing it about Helen. It's so weird that Charlie made friends with Groce. And that (according to Groce in the video where she gushes over Charlie) Groce was already following Charlie. Charlie only has 1000 followers now, she would have had less then so what were the odds of Groce randomly followed her ex bff's ex's ex (duck me I had to think about that a bit) without knowing? Toxic people, all of them. But what do you expect from associates of Helen?

Also, Charlie is still constantly posting about Mark who doesn't post a single thing about her yet he continues to gush over Groce. This gave me a chuckle:

Screenshot_20201026-105554_Instagram.jpg

"Talented in a million ways"... yeah, apart from drawing faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the lot of em are so immature. Helen is making it worse though, she needs to cut them out of her life and act her age. If they want to be bitchy about her, she should let them without acknowledging it because it will show them up. Instead she's showing herself up. And tbh she is just as bad as they all are anyway. She definitely doesn't seem like the sweet, bubbly person I used to think she was. She's very bitter nowadays.

They do all seem to be as toxic and unpleasant as each other. The constant social media baiting and oneupmanship is ridiculous. The best way to get to people like that is to ignore them completely but Helen doesn't seem to have got that memo.

Phil seems like a pretty normal bloke (rather than one of the Norwich alternative 'in' crowd, which is how they seem to perceive themselves). Maybe that's why he's moved out - to distance himself not only from Helen, but from the entire childish tit show.

Reactions: 15
This is what I loved, before it became all about showing off and advertising and men. Love seeing a cosy family Christmas. Helen not trying hard to look cool and quirky, just having a nice time. Used to love seeing her vlogs where she got together with family. Last year's Christmas was very much lacking in this and seemed to just be all show for the camera which had Grove behind it.

Miss you this Helen. She had just split up from Joe here too, but there was no crazy flange or madness, just simply family fun ...

Reactions: 18
This is what I loved, before it became all about showing off and advertising and men. Love seeing a cosy family Christmas. Helen not trying hard to look cool and quirky, just having a nice time. Used to love seeing her vlogs where she got together with family. Last year's Christmas was very much lacking in this and seemed to just be all show for the camera which had Grove behind it.

Miss you this Helen. She had just split up from Joe here too, but there was no crazy flange or madness, just simply family fun ...

AND NOT CALLING HER MUM SUE OR SAVAGE!!!!! These were nicer, simpler times before she became a right head

Reactions: 20
That Christmas vlog is lovely - it showed a Helen I've never seen before. Where did that girl go?

I loved the part where she was talking about her Mum's decorations and when her sisters hijacked the camera (you can't imagine her leaving that in now) and when she was doing the tattoos with her niece. It was such nice, cosy content, focusing on all the things that Christmas should be about, and was so natural and unpretentious.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.