Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea why people online have started spelling it goff, I wonder how many of them (like helen) think its the actual spelling :ROFLMAO:
please don't hate me but I say 'goff' all the time because I'm always told I'm a rubbish/fake goth as a joke so I just call myself a 'goff' 😂 It's even in my Insta name 😂 BUT when people say 'goff' because they can't bloody enunciate then that's annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The mustard and the safari/tropical type theme in that bathroom is gorgeous. Her kitchen and wash room are quite nice too.
prob gonna sound like i’m gushing but even the garden makeover is nice, although some flowers for the bees would be good. i’d love to see some sustainable/home diy too.

Yes agreed, i have definitely dabbled with more home projects since being indoors 24/7 for the past 6 months. (with varying degrees of success)
Right? I really like it tbh. I don't like the gallery wall near her fridge or the one in her dining room (with all the pictures of her) but otherwise, I really like the kitchen and washroom. The cabinets and stuff are really nice. I actually don't remember the garden but yes, DIY would be lovely! I wouldn't watch the videos bc I feel like she wouldn't explain well, lmao, but a fun video concept if she tried to do a Sorry Girls type of DIY challenge thing with some of her masses of old furniture. Also, a good chance to use the new garage! Shame it probably won't happen

I haven't really done much DIY bc I just finished my degree and was focusing on that but if there's a second lockdown... big trip to B&Q before they shut down.

She uses fun colours and interesting prints in her house which is always nice to see (IMO) but she looses it for me when she fills the house with utter shite, I bleeping hate nick nacks. All I see it a bunch of shite destined for the landfill. No one is going to want to cracked pink flamingo ceramic when you die Helen.
As an avid lover of tat and nick nacks, I do have to disagree on this. I just think things look too cluttered in Helen's but I love a few crappy things dotted about - she just goes OTT, like she does on everything in her life, lmao. One or two flamingos would be cool, shame that she has 15 instead.

Reactions: 7
What would be refreshing is if she bought something second bleeping hand!!! I think I'd actually faint from the shock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So I’m late but did she actually get tested for corona or does she posses some magical power that she knew it was just a cold ?

Reactions: 7
please don't hate me but I say 'goff' all the time because I'm always told I'm a rubbish/fake goth as a joke so I just call myself a 'goff' 😂 It's even in my Insta name 😂 BUT when people say 'goff' because they can't bloody enunciate then that's annoying!

Haha to be fair, I used to tag my posts as #goff on insta because I don't listen to much goth music (more metal than anything) but dress goth and didn't want to be judged by the real hardcore goths :ROFLMAO: (how many time can I say goth)

Just thinking about music, when is she releasing the music video?? I'm loosing interest it's taking so long :ROFLMAO: All she has to do is edit it. I do find it weird she's releasing a music vid before the music

So I’m late but did she actually get tested for corona or does she posses some magical power that she knew it was just a cold ?
She never mentioned getting tested, so I think its safe to assume she didn't. I imagine having to isolate before the test and while waiting for the results would have got in the way of her countless plans, so why bother 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just thinking about music, when is she releasing the music video?? I'm loosing interest it's taking so long :ROFLMAO: All she has to do is edit it. I do find it weird she's releasing a music vid before the music
I think its all to do with her ego and maybe having the visuals to distract from the actual quality of the music.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope, she said in replies to some comments that she didn't need to because she "called a doctor", but I'm not believing a word of that because she never mentioned it a single time in the vlog, she was adamant that it was a cold because she "gets this one every year".

She showed in her vlog that she was taking sore throat medicine and had a cough (although jump cut it out), and was still selfish enough to go out shopping, then out filming her music video (with a group of people who also didn't wear masks) and she also had people over visiting her at home while she was sick.

She's such a head.

Reactions: 18
Nope, she said in replies to some comments that she didn't need to because she "called a doctor", but I'm not believing a word of that because she never mentioned it a single time in the vlog, she was adamant that it was a cold because she "gets this one every year".

She showed in her vlog that she was taking sore throat medicine and had a cough (although jump cut it out), and was still selfish enough to go out shopping, then out filming her music video (with a group of people who also didn't wear masks) and she also had people over visiting her at home while she was sick.

She's such a head.
My god she is so self-serving!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 284112

Bingo cards ready, she mentioned the Flange girls 🤣 no mention of FILDO, things must be rocky..... but oh, gotta mention THE BAND

View attachment 284111

UGH. Yet another IKEA shelving haul, can't wait for the exciting video of how she decorated yet another room 🙄
I see Helen is sitting on the bandstand in Chapelfield Gardens in Norwich in this photo where all the alk
View attachment 284112

Bingo cards ready, she mentioned the Flange girls 🤣 no mention of FILDO, things must be rocky..... but oh, gotta mention THE BAND
I see Helen is sitting on the bandstand in Chapelfield Gardens in Norwich where all the alkies and druggies congregate, looks like she is rolling a spliff here

Well she's going to be regularly spreading her COVID droplets and flashing her nips at FUNKYS skate rink each week now. 🤢

• Haha
Thread title? - “Roller Skatin’, responsibility hatin’, constant redecoratin’, bogey flickin’... Quirkez”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As an avid lover of tat and nick nacks, I do have to disagree on this. I just think things look too cluttered in Helen's but I love a few crappy things dotted about - she just goes OTT, like she does on everything in her life, lmao. One or two flamingos would be cool, shame that she has 15 instead.
15?! FIFTEEN flamingos. How did i miss this.

She's such a head.
It can't be the exact same cold every year, if it was then her immune system is shot and she should defiantly be wearing that mask, gloves and some dettol spray as a massive pendant.

I think the fall out with Grace, then Grace deliberately befriending her ex's new gf (his ex ex, wow so messy. Look further afield mark) really shook Helen. I can't imagine thay betrayal, then her old band making ousting her to nake music without her, changing their name to mock her rljas really upset her. All this it's ao hard being an extrovert, check in on your lould confident friends in lockdown etc. Show she is feeling betrayed and hurt.

Reactions: 13
Those skates that she's got are fine for skating at a rink (although can she even stop on skates or is it just forward?) but if she tries to go on a skate park and grind rails with that set up she's going to break them and hurt herself. I know people a lot lighter than Helen who have broken stronger skates with grinding.

Also, I can't remember who said it but I would love to see Helen do a roller derby training session too 😂 Absolutely brutal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those skates that she's got are fine for skating at a rink (although can she even stop on skates or is it just forward?) but if she tries to go on a skate park and grind rails with that set up she's going to break them and hurt herself. I know people a lot lighter than Helen who have broken stronger skates with grinding.

Also, I can't remember who said it but I would love to see Helen do a roller derby training session too 😂 Absolutely brutal
That was me! As shes all about the look she will just LOVE making a name and giving herself a "look". She is so quirky.

Reactions: 9
Again using the word chav, funny how she can benefit from aspects of “commonness” such as using some accents/saying certain things to humanise her to her audience and for the aesthetic ( lol classic influencer tactics) yet still has to use classist terminology 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
Anyone noticed someone that has also posted about going to this place (before Helen).......

3E9B4718-3B99-4769-8B3F-143A1222937F.jpeg

• Haha
Does she even realise what she’s doing? Or is her copying just subconscious now
We know she reads here so she will see everything she’s done/copied after Charlie has, but she just keeps doing it!? It’s so weird and creepy

• Wow
She just has no cool at at all, does she? If we, as casual observers of social media, have picked up on these copy cat moves, it must be a running joke amongst her extended social circle.

I wonder why she does it and what she feels she’s getting out of it? I‘m the kind of person who would try hard to swerve association with my ex’s new woman. Probably to the point of making sure I didn’t post about it if I accidentally ended up going to the same place as them, because I didn’t want anyone to think I was stalking them 🤣. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a break up (old married person nowadays) but I was always really conscious of trying to look unbothered, even when I was really hurt. There is no way I would have been seen to be even slightly aware of an ex’s new girlfriends habits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.