Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen, when you read this, please watch that vlog. Please admit to yourself you’re unhappy and need some therapy, just be YOU again, that’s what we all used to love.

Reactions: 14
Helen, when you read this, please watch that vlog. Please admit to yourself you’re unhappy and need some therapy, just be YOU again, that’s what we all used to love.
This. It’s actually very saddening watching that. Before life got in the way and made her bitter. A normal girl. It’s very clear that it all started around the end of her relationship with Maff, that last year or so before they got married. I think that was probably the beginning of the end, they should have never got engaged. She got lost in the planning of the wedding and I guess that was kind of the year things started to get busier for her with work so it went to her head a bit. She of course thought that relationship was forever. She was affected by him leaving a lot more than she has let on :( as bad as she made him out to be they did work well as a couple. I think she’s constantly striving to find that again but she’s trying too hard, she needs therapy for that and a detox. Maybe even a proper social media detox to stop the way other people’s lives online is affecting her. No one would blame her. As long as she addressed it before she left people would wait for her to come back and respect her more when she did eventually reappear with hopefully better content.

Coincidentally, I only checked Grace’s Instagram following YESTERDAY. She must have unfollowed Helen in the last 24 hours, clearly a very busy birthday!

Reactions: 7
Point Blur_Oct262020_141319.jpg

Just seen this on one of Helen's posts 😞

It's sad that she ignored it, but also really sad that this person turned to her in faith that their favourite influencer to actually talk about such important real life things like this.

Helen is not the one. And her followers are starting to realise that.

Even if Helen didn't want to talk about it she could have at least acknowledged the comment instead of deliberately ignoring it and then go on to post her usual vapid ASOS crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 288529

Just seen this on one of Helen's posts 😞

It's sad that she ignored it, but also really sad that this person turned to her in faith that their favourite influencer to actually talk about such important real life things like this.

Helen is not the one. And her followers are starting to realise that.

Even if Helen didn't want to talk about it she could have at least acknowledged the comment instead of deliberately ignoring it and then go on to post her usual vapid ASOS crap.
I think that’s asking too much of Helen tbh, she doesn’t have the range at all

Reactions: 12
this thread is the realest. The yt privilege some of these influencers have is ridiculous and to not acknowledge it? Yikes. I’m just relieved people are finally noticing it and letting it guide their opinions of people. It’s very very comforting as a POC ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Coincidentally, I only checked Grace’s Instagram following YESTERDAY. She must have unfollowed Helen in the last 24 hours, clearly a very busy birthday!
Coupled with that insta story about cutting people out of her life - it's a very pointed jab at Helen obviously.

I expect we've already said this but the lookbook videos are just a bit pointless. It's hardly styling an outfit if you just chuck on a dress and boots. Much wow. Much inspire. Maybe if it was "cosy outfits for socially distanced walks" or something it would be more relatable and I'd be more likely to buy? But a long floaty (ugly) dress and plasticky white boots aren't really the look for lockdown 🤷 also where does she store all these clothes? She must have MOUNTAINS of them cos I never see her sell them on/give them away. Could she donate them to charity if she isn't allowed to sell them due to the partner agreements with the companies?

Reactions: 11
LMAO I knew it was bad but until you wrote this I hadn't realised quite how bad LMAO!!!

I see Groce and Charlie have had a lovely day together.

But WHOA go Josie!!!

That is a great song. I hope Hex Friends take off and get signed and all that great music tit.

always really like Josie’s voice! It’s a shame that in their haunted house cover you could barely hear Josie over Helens whining
Let's face it Helens always got by with her pretty face and naturally strong voice. Now thanks to boozing and smoking she's rapidly losing both.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Selling yet another product 🙄

2020-10-26 17-58-32 (1).png

I don't think you should be piling on the make up when your skin looks sooo sore like that

2020-10-26 18-03-28.png

Her eyes looks so aged recently, all.that alcohol is really taking its effect on her.

2020-10-26 17-58-48 (1).png

She's never been great advert for the lipstick... Looks like it bleeds really badly.

I expect we've already said this but the lookbook videos are just a bit pointless. It's hardly styling an outfit if you just chuck on a dress and boots. Much wow. Much inspire. Maybe if it was "cosy outfits for socially distanced walks" or something it would be more relatable and I'd be more likely to buy? But a long floaty (ugly) dress and plasticky white boots aren't really the look for lockdown 🤷 also where does she store all these clothes? She must have MOUNTAINS of them cos I never see her sell them on/give them away. Could she donate them to charity if she isn't allowed to sell them due to the partner agreements with the companies?
She said once after a very sweaty lookbook filming (I think Josie or Grace did the filming) where she got changed in her car a lot and walked around the streets and bars of Norwich (and I think the beach if I recall correctly), that she then packages them up and returns them to the stores! Which I find pretty disgusting TBH.

• Sick
she looks rough as duck in that video!!! can’t believe i went to makeup school for the best part of 5 years yet THAT gets more exposure than i ever will 🙄

Reactions: 11
She said once after a very sweaty lookbook filming (I think Josie or Grace did the filming) where she got changed in her car a lot and walked around the streets and bars of Norwich (and I think the beach if I recall correctly), that she then packages them up and returns them to the stores! Which I find pretty disgusting TBH.
That's disgraceful - she must leave the labels on if she returns things to store but I'm surprised they take them back if they've been obviously worn. Imagine getting a garment that has been returned by Helen after she's tramped round Norwich in it, covering her sweaty, unwashed body :sick:. Grim.

Her eyes look quite similar to mine, age wise, but I am 47, so have nearly 20 years on Quirkerz 😂 .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.