Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speculation. He was with charlie, left through choice and met helen online (who else he was seeing is never revealed), but he perused her, he moved in. He appeared in her vids, introduced her to his friends - he didn't have to do any of those things, he chose to, he chose her. Then went back to charlie, who seemed to be waiting in the wings, probably watching helens vids through gritted teeth. (That must have been horrible to watch for her)

There must be bad blood and an akwardness between them, unless they are all unfeeling robots.

All of them are a hot mess up there. (That circle, not the city) Maybe once the divorce is finalised, an covid is under control (please, please!) Helen should sell up, move somewhere for a fresh start.

She's clearly floundering and it's hard to watch.
I don’t think charlie was waiting in the wings. By the looks of her Instagram she had a boyfriend the same time mark was with Helen, and was also with that boyfriend BEFORE she was first with mark too.

Reactions: 11
The dress looks like a pair of my nans caravan curtains and the orange ‘shacket’ she insists on wearing looks like a dog blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the hat that gets me - she clearly thinks it makes her look really ‘rock’ but it just looks daft on her. She really can’t pull it off, she’s not in a 90s Bon Jovi video.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see I was right about Helen and her repetitive tunes and lyrics. The chorus of Sunny Bones debut single 'Be Cool' repeats 'Relax, be cool, relax, be cool' lmao
Haha, so I just went and looked at some of her lyrics and you are right!

Always You
Its always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you

Falling
'cause I, I, I can't help but fall for you
and I, I, I can't help but fall for you
so fall for me too
fall for me too
fall for me too

The Island
'Cause I'm not going home
I'm not going home
I'm not going home
I'm not going home

Loathe Into Love
Loathe turned into love cause of you

You Try
You try, you try
To make me feel good
You try, you try
To make me feel good

Why
Why have I let it come so far?
Should've seen it coming from miles away

And now with the new single:

Be Cool
Relax
Be cool
Relax
Be cool

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For someone that wants to be a “rock star” her music really is tit

Reactions: 18

Always You
Its always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you

Falling
so fall for me too
fall for me too
fall for me too

The Island
I'm not going home
I'm not going home
I'm not going home

Loathe Into Love

You Try
You try, you try
To make me feel good
You try, you try
To make me feel good

Why

Be Cool
Relax
Be cool
Relax
Be cool

They all sound exactly the same too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Always You
Its always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you
Always been you
Its always been you

Falling
so fall for me too
fall for me too
fall for me too

The Island
I'm not going home
I'm not going home
I'm not going home

Loathe Into Love

You Try
You try, you try
To make me feel good
You try, you try
To make me feel good

Why

Be Cool
Relax
Be cool
Relax
Be cool

LMAO I knew it was bad but until you wrote this I hadn't realised quite how bad LMAO!!!

I see Groce and Charlie have had a lovely day together.

But WHOA go Josie!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yet again more moaning about FILDO watching his fav show...

🙄 Poor guy can't even enjoy something so simple as a frigging TV show without Quirkerz complaining about it. Again, you have another TV Helen go watch your own tit.

Reactions: 20
Fildos got 1 job and is seemingly not allowed tv breaks.

Wouldn’t you just tell him he’s binned?

Reactions: 6
LMAO I knew it was bad but until you wrote this I hadn't realised quite how bad LMAO!!!

I see Groce and Charlie have had a lovely day together.

But WHOA go Josie!!!

always really like Josie’s voice! It’s a shame that in their haunted house cover you could barely hear Josie over Helens whining

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fildos got 1 job and is seemingly not allowed tv breaks.

Wouldn’t you just tell him he’s binned?
She's probably just keeping him around as in her mind constantly complaining about being "forced" to watch Bangers and Cash each week is better than being alone.... again.

always really like Josie’s voice! It’s a shame that in their haunted house cover you could barely hear Josie over Helens whining

oh god... why is she emphasizing the word "HOW" so loud like that?

how.png

She only has one volume: LOUD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
all of those outfits on her new igtv are bleeping DISGRACEFUL

I don’t think charlie was waiting in the wings. By the looks of her Instagram she had a boyfriend the same time mark was with Helen, and was also with that boyfriend BEFORE she was first with mark too.
we love a sustainable queen, she even recycled her men 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@Tyla73

here’s the video where she explains how she met mark! Starts around 13:00

Aha - the bit that must have stuck in my mind was that her friend knew him, rather than her meeting him on Bumble. Now it makes sense! That video was really telling in quite a few ways, looking at it again.

For a start I don't think that she's on good terms with Maff. Considering how unhappy they were, even before they got married, and then how it ended, I don't see how they could be. She's just trying to be the 'cool girl' by seeming understanding and reasonable but her tone is bitter. She seemed more concerned with the fact he left shortly before Christmas, rather than the fact he actually left. Like, 'how could he ruin Christmas by leaving me', not 'I've lost the man I loved enough to marry only a few months after we made a legally binding commitment to each other'. She was very concerned getting back out there quickly in order to feel validated by men fancying her again. This is the reason she will stay with Phil, rather than be on her own. She needs the validation - her sense of self comes from men finding her attractive and when she's single she feels 'lesser' in some way.

She really should have stayed single after Maff left and got some counselling to work out why she stayed with (and married) someone who clearly wasn't that into her and who she wasn't happy with. There's plenty of other stuff she could work out while she's there too. But working through things and facing up to unhealthy coping behaviours is difficult and takes work, which isn't for our Helen, is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Judging by how badly her marriage ended, how quickly she cycles through boyfriends (and friends), how she treats them on camera, how she treats her friends on camera (I dont know why Josie still hangs out with her) and has to be the center of attention alllll the time even on other peoples birthdays...I reckon she's probably a pretty toxic person to be in a relationship with

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep, she doesn't treat people well - not even her Mum. And that's just what we see in videos, I dread to think how she behaves when she's not on film! On that video upthread where she was singing with Josie, she still has to be the centre of attention, gurning and messing about in the parts where Josie is singing. Josie's Hex friends song is excellent though, so well done her. I bet that's killing Helen 😂 .

Reactions: 12
I wonder if helen is clinging onto Phil more because inside she knows she’s lost it a bit, and finding a new bloke within a few months as per the usual routine might not be so easy now?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.