Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed from that video that her microbladed eyebrows have faded. And I'm so frustrated by that bit by her nose that needs a good trim or pluck! In the normal world its no big deal but for her it shows a lack of care, just a rushed video for the ££££££

Reactions: 4
Hi,

Slight side note/off topic BUT:

61ED949D-9588-407D-A1DB-802AAF5FD023.jpeg

7ml?! That’s an insane amount of filler.

(I’ll go back to lurking now)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That's disgraceful - she must leave the labels on if she returns things to store but I'm surprised they take them back if they've been obviously worn. Imagine getting a garment that has been returned by Helen after she's tramped round Norwich in it, covering her sweaty, unwashed body :sick:. Grim.

Her eyes look quite similar to mine, age wise, but I am 47, so have nearly 20 years on Quirkerz 😂 .

Wasn't she caught out when returning clothing one time? The sales clerk said she saw the video with the clothes she was trying to return or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't she caught out when returning clothing one time? The sales clerk said she saw the video with the clothes she was trying to return or something?
YES! I was just trying to find the video where she did the lookbook and admitted she returns the clothes. She seemed to think its less wasteful if she buys the clothes, tramps around all day in the sunshine in them, and then returns them. Well of course it is, but its also gross.

Reactions: 10
YES! I was just trying to find the video where she did the lookbook and admitted she returns the clothes. She seemed to think its less wasteful if she buys the clothes, tramps around all day in the sunshine in them, and then returns them. Well of course it is, but its also gross.
Ugh it's people like her who will make it more difficult for things like that to be returned for the rest of us.

Hi,

Slight side note/off topic BUT:

View attachment 288802

7ml?! That’s an insane amount of filler.

(I’ll go back to lurking now)
Hi! Ooh I have no idea about lip fillers but interesting! Is this the first time she's had them??

Reactions: 2
View attachment 288702

Selling yet another product 🙄

View attachment 288704

I don't think you should be piling on the make up when your skin looks sooo sore like that

View attachment 288710

Her eyes looks so aged recently, all.that alcohol is really taking its effect on her.

View attachment 288703

She's never been great advert for the lipstick... Looks like it bleeds really badly.
She's younger than me but definitely looks older. By the time she's 40 she'll look 75.

Reactions: 2
wow that’s a LOT of filler! she must’ve had more than 1 location, probably lips, cheeks and jaw i’m assuming?

Reactions: 4
She said once after a very sweaty lookbook filming (I think Josie or Grace did the filming) where she got changed in her car a lot and walked around the streets and bars of Norwich (and I think the beach if I recall correctly), that she then packages them up and returns them to the stores! Which I find pretty disgusting TBH.
i’m pretty sure she’s taken stuff over to her sister Haley for her to sell too

Reactions: 3
IIRC she got called out by a cashier who had seen her vids when she returned some jeans.

Also, I know it's not really cool to comment on things people can't change, but her skin looks so bad.. I'm 3 years older than Helen and absolutely caned it in my 20s (drugs, booze, cigs, no skincare) and she looks way more haggard than me... What is she doing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
The problem with buying clothes just to wear once and return is that most places don't bother re-selling clothes once they're returned. If they're under a certain value they just get chucked away - no point spending the money to wash/get them into a state to sell if they don't sell for much anyway.

Great to know she's massively contributing to that problem 👌

Reactions: 11
The problem with buying clothes just to wear once and return is that most places don't bother re-selling clothes once they're returned. If they're under a certain value they just get chucked away - no point spending the money to wash/get them into a state to sell if they don't sell for much anyway.

Great to know she's massively contributing to that problem 👌

Ugh, yeah I've heard that. I was shocked as I've heard that happening with beauty products, didn't think that clothing would be chucked too, but it does happen!

Screenshot_20201026-210459.png

For her latest IG post she's mentioning to people that they can buy her fav mascara and get a freebie, but then "if they don't like it" they can return the mascara for a full refund. Those products that will just get chucked away!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Video Summary: How to Halloween At Home | Decor, Food, Activities!

Oh god as we start off she's acting.

As the "Devil" she says "as we know I have plagued the world and it's probably unlikely that you'll be going out for Halloween this year. Sucks to be you"

I've no idea what this voice is she's trying to do. She sounds like she's trying to be a Brit on Desperate Housewives.

Now she's going to show us how to decorate our house for Halloween. As if we've NEVER hosted Halloween at home before....

More acting... running to the couch yelling "crap! It's a tit hole in here!"

"I think decorating is one of the first steps into feeling festive, your surroundings definitely change your mooood" says serial decorator Quirkerz

"It's very, very important to dresssss for the occasion, we dress for Christmas"

Says she likes to put up decorations at the beginning of October... y'know. The actual month of Halloween.

Oh god she's mentioning her Autumnal daytime theme.

We have a tray of pumpkins. Great. Wait... she BOUGHT pine cones from Amazon?? Does she not know that she can just.... go outside and get them for free??

"A lot of my decorations are from Amazon" ahh.... remember when she said she wanted to support small businesses more....

We're still talking about the damn tray of pumpkins.

In her weird accent, she says likes to keep up her Autumnal decorations all through October, and November, until December when she put up the Christmas decorations. She's well QUIRKY.

"I also got dis reeeeeef, actually it's two reeeeeeeeves" she says swinging the damn wreath around.

It's going under the TV and she's got more in the kitchen along with squashes and GOURDSSSSSS she yells weirdly,

We have an Autumnal wreath on the door. How many times is she going to say Autumnal?

More pumpkin lights.

She went in the loft (y'know, she actually made a vlog titled going in the loft alone! eeee!) and got the rest of the decor down

Voice over Helen is back to her cockney accent.

"Naow I dunt wanna ova dooo it on da decowations. I wanna make et so dat day can 'ang arand a bit longa. 'Part from da taybell cloff. Which is clearly gory as 'ell"

More mentions of the word Autumnal - I think this is what she meant by being overwhelmed by all the Autumnal content, it's all the planning to say all these Autumnal words in this Autumnal script!

Decorating done, now we're baking. And before we start we gotta start by cracking open some wine.

1.png

She's baking from her baking subscription box that she bought from Catfood Cakes when she was drunk one night.

"I'm gonna give her FULL credit for this" ....you bleeping should... it's her recipe!!!

Oh and she's showing off the pumpkin spiced bagels, as if its a brand new bleeping thing.

"GAME CHANGER"

Now we're baking. Pretty basic tit.

Now we're carving pumpkins "It's like Marmite, yer eiva luv it or ate it"

Multiple angles for this pumpkin carving. Jesus Christ.

And sustainable non-wasteful Quirkerz is putting the pumpkin seeds..... straight into a bin bag.

Now back to cooking "PIZZA SKULLZ!!"

Putting ready made pizza dough, tomato sauce and toppings done.

Don't forget to have your pizza skulls with a side salad!!!

"Now put on a skeleton onesie, and the party can officially START!"

Wait what??? When I put on a onesie it's when the party's died down and I wanna get in my comfy's.... what kind of tit arse party is this??

IS THAT IT????????

Just her and FILDO in matching skeleton comfys, sitting down eating dinner, drinking wine and watching a movie.... that's all they ever do.

The body language though..... they look so bored together!!!

2.png

He doesn't even react to her rock horning and showing the food in her gob at him....

3.png

"Have a lovely relaxing evening with someone that you really, really..... LIKE"

Haha he still not saying he loves ya then, Helga?

"Just before bed tyme, HOUSE about a nice spooky hot chocolate?"

And that's the end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Just looked at where she got it done:

View attachment 288844
Her instagram has posts of her having previous work too.

Newcomers to Helen might like to take a look at this video from 7:20 onwards. I can guarantee you will see and hear a completely different Helen to the one you know lol. And this is unfamiliar behaviour for a boyfriend these days from her. She's like a completely different person!

Video Summary: How to Halloween At Home | Decor, Food, Activities!

Oh god as we start off she's acting.

As the "Devil" she says "as we know I have plagued the world and it's probably unlikely that you'll be going out for Halloween this year. Sucks to be you"

I've no idea what this voice is she's trying to do. She sounds like she's trying to be a Brit on Desperate Housewives.

Now she's going to show us how to decorate our house for Halloween. As if we've NEVER hosted Halloween at home before....

More acting... running to the couch yelling "crap! It's a tit hole in here!"

"I think decorating is one of the first steps into feeling festive, your surroundings definitely change your mooood" says serial decorator Quirkerz

"It's very, very important to dresssss for the occasion, we dress for Christmas"

Says she likes to put up decorations at the beginning of October... y'know. The actual month of Halloween.

Oh god she's mentioning her Autumnal daytime theme.

We have a tray of pumpkins. Great. Wait... she BOUGHT pine cones from Amazon?? Does she not know that she can just.... go outside and get them for free??

"A lot of my decorations are from Amazon" ahh.... remember when she said she wanted to support small businesses more....

We're still talking about the damn tray of pumpkins.

In her weird accent, she says likes to keep up her Autumnal decorations all through October, and November, until December when she put up the Christmas decorations. She's well QUIRKY.

"I also got dis reeeeeef, actually it's two reeeeeeeeves" she says swinging the damn wreath around.

It's going under the TV and she's got more in the kitchen along with squashes and GOURDSSSSSS she yells weirdly,

We have an Autumnal wreath on the door. How many times is she going to say Autumnal?

More pumpkin lights.

She went in the loft (y'know, she actually made a vlog titled going in the loft alone! eeee!) and got the rest of the decor down

Voice over Helen is back to her cockney accent.

"Naow I dunt wanna ova dooo it on da decowations. I wanna make et so dat day can 'ang arand a bit longa. 'Part from da taybell cloff. Which is clearly gory as 'ell"

More mentions of the word Autumnal - I think this is what she meant by being overwhelmed by all the Autumnal content, it's all the planning to say all these Autumnal words in this Autumnal script!

Decorating done, now we're baking. And before we start we gotta start by cracking open some wine.

View attachment 289007

She's baking from her baking subscription box that she bought from Catfood Cakes when she was drunk one night.

"I'm gonna give her FULL credit for this" ....you bleeping should... it's her recipe!!!

Oh and she's showing off the pumpkin spiced bagels, as if its a brand new bleeping thing.

"GAME CHANGER"

Now we're baking. Pretty basic tit.

Now we're carving pumpkins "It's like Marmite, yer eiva luv it or ate it"

Multiple angles for this pumpkin carving. Jesus Christ.

And sustainable non-wasteful Quirkerz is putting the pumpkin seeds..... straight into a bin bag.

Now back to cooking "PIZZA SKULLZ!!"

Putting ready made pizza dough, tomato sauce and toppings done.

Don't forget to have your pizza skulls with a side salad!!!

"Now put on a skeleton onesie, and the party can officially START!"

Wait what??? When I put on a onesie it's when the party's died down and I wanna get in my comfy's.... what kind of tit arse party is this??

IS THAT IT????????

Just her and FILDO in matching skeleton comfys, sitting down eating dinner, drinking wine and watching a movie.... that's all they ever do.

The body language though..... they look so bored together!!!

View attachment 289017

He doesn't even react to her rock horning and showing the food in her gob at him....

View attachment 289021

"Have a lovely relaxing evening with someone that you really, really..... LIKE"

Haha he still not saying he loves ya then, Helga?

"Just before bed tyme, HOUSE about a nice spooky hot chocolate?"

And that's the end.
Just a point to note, she says she bought the pumpkin light from Lights 4 Fun but she didn't. They send her a big box of freebies every year, she has previously vlogged the unboxing, and if you use the code HELEN10 you can get 10% off which she neglects to mention but I use it all the time lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Helen's new makeup video convinced me not to buy that foundation looool. I'd been eyeing it now Kat von D had stopped profiting from the brand (which, on a side note, didn't seem to stop Helen using it when all the info about Kat came out 🙃 lol) but it just looks so patchy. Can't help having spots on her face but the coverage on them looked so bad... idk why she didn't just wait to film that reel.

Also that Halloween video... dire. The decor and food could have been fun, unoriginal but still a fun concept, but what were the activities? Sitting on the sofa? SpOoooooky. I learnt absolutely nothing on how to do Halloween at home that I didn't know.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.