Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know how long Mark and Charlie have been (back) together? I’m not sure on the timelines but is it possible he dumped Helen for her hence the bitterness/her being a creepy stalker? Granted that’s probs her usual reaction to break ups regardless but still

Reactions: 5
Wow just had a stalk of Charlie and she is stunning. Helen must be seething! Also it’s so good on her to post about her abnormal cell/smear test worries, Helen could never.

Reactions: 11
Wow just had a stalk of Charlie and she is stunning. Helen must be seething! Also it’s so good on her to post about her abnormal cell/smear test worries, Helen could never.
So I’m going back for a smear test next week after I had “changes” detected in the one I had before lockdown. I’m absolutely terrified at what the results will be

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I’m going back for a smear test next week after I had “changes” detected in the one I had before lockdown. I’m absolutely terrified at what the results will be
ah got my fingers crossed for you xx it's relatively normal to have "changes" (you may have seen my post earlier in the thread about how I had CIN3 following my first smear test). They can do treatment to remove these cells easily and quickly. Sometimes if the cells are only CIN1 then you may not even need the treatment but a "wait and see" approach to see if the body clears them or if they progress and then can be treated.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 284526

Erm.... WHEN has she ever dressed "GOFF"??
Probably thinks because she goes to Download and wears black once in a while she’s queen of the Goths also no goth would refer to themselves as goff.

Good luck lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh goody another crappy Halloween Tutorial coming up:

Screenshot_20201023-174858.png

How to put on your favourite and only black bra under a sheer top and paint your face red then stick on some already made face gems (let's guess, they're from ASOS?).

Screenshot_20201023-174700~3.png

Then in editing turn up the colour vibrancy and edit your eye colour.

Must have taken her 20 mins? Such work. Very spooky. Much wow.

I bet she's going to be gyrating around to Cliff Richard's Devil Woman.🤘🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No way 🤣🤣🤣

OF COURSE she had to go and get CINNAMON BUNS after Charlie went and got some 🤣🤣🤣
Helen spends her day redoing her rooms, reading Tattle, and stalking her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend. That has to be taking up most of her free time nowadays. Some influencers moan about being so bussy with going to spas and putting up a video a week or so, they should (not really) look to Helen to see what being bussy really looks like 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh goody another crappy Halloween Tutorial coming up:

View attachment 285523

How to put on your favourite and only black bra under a sheer top and paint your face red then stick on some already made face gems (let's guess, they're from ASOS?).

View attachment 285524

Then in editing turn up the colour vibrancy and edit your eye colour.

Must have taken her 20 mins? Such work. Very spooky. Much wow.

I bet she's going to be gyrating around to Cliff Richard's Devil Woman.🤘🏻
compared to the stuff Katie snooks comes out with, this is so crap! What low effort! She hasn’t even tried 🙄 shes one of those that deffo shows up at the party in a black body suit and cat ears

Reactions: 3
compared to the stuff Katie snooks comes out with, this is so crap! What low effort! She hasn’t even tried 🙄 shes one of those that deffo shows up at the party in a black body suit and cat ears
Kate snooks copies all her tutorials! Each of them have 'inspired by' in the description but they are all totally ripped off!

Reactions: 4
Kate snooks copies all her tutorials! Each of them have 'inspired by' in the description but they are all totally ripped off!
I just saw this on her thread this morning! No influencers have any originality 🙄

Reactions: 6
Another "quirky" reel

🙄

2020-10-24 12-33-53~2.png

She looks like she's posing for a passport photo

2020-10-24 12-38-40 (2)~2.png

2020-10-24 12-38-40 (5)~2.png

Wow three REAL cigs and a can of beer. She's sooooooooo edgy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ouch those spots look really sore.. it's so obvious that she's been picking them - just like she picks everything else on her face! Think she should lay off the makeup for a bit (and stop picking them!!) and let them heal properly, or they're gonna get infected real soon. But let's be real.. she's not gonna take any advice is she? Just keep blaming it on the hormones Helen..

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just keep blaming it on the hormones Helen..
From her last video it seems like she's blaming the masks now 🙄

I'd have more sympathy if she was working at a hospital and having to constantly wear a mask for 12+ hours etc, but she CHOOSES to go out every single day because she can't possibly keep her COVID spreading ass at home for more than 5 minutes and let her skin rest 🙄

Plus piling on the make up like she does is never going to help! Maybe that's why she did a whole red face to match the bleeding spots she's picked?😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What would be refreshing is if she bought something second bleeping hand!!! I think I'd actually faint from the shock 🤣
Another "quirky" reel

View attachment 286262

🙄

View attachment 286259

She looks like she's posing for a passport photo

View attachment 286260

View attachment 286263

She is definitely trolling tattle now.
Whereas in other areas of Instagram the new gf we know Helen copies is doing things to make the word a better place and offering support to those who need it.
I know what kind of content I’d prefer to see on my feed someone with three fags hanging out their mouth trying to be edgy or someone with some serious positivity and willingness to help the greater population.
BD5E101F-1D03-480F-A54E-3E231D2D6B94.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh wow just seen Charlie's post! Good on her to help like that! We need more 'influencers' like her in the world.

Never see Helen raising awareness for anything - unless she gets a pay check for it.

At the moment she's too busy planning her Halloween party where she'll have all her mates over. 🙄

Screenshot_20201024-152030.png

Screenshot_20201024-141248.png

"Disgustang" really? As if she's still trying to convince people that she doesn't actually smoke and thinks it's disgusting. She's probably typing that while puffing away and swigging a can of beer 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You know, it's brave people like you, talking about your real experiences that actually made me rebook my smear. Not Helen. Not Mark's current wan. You. And everyone else here supporting each other. duck influencers man. When did we stop caring for each other?

Good luck btw. Hopefully it's very minor.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

So Cunny Dronezzz's new song is called "Be Cool" and it's coming out Nov 4th - just had a listen and ohhhh look, it's the same frigging song she was wailing along to almost a whole ass year ago... How has it taken this long for them to put it out? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see I was right about Helen and her repetitive tunes and lyrics. The chorus of Sunny Bones debut single 'Be Cool' repeats 'Relax, be cool, relax, be cool' lmao

Now I'm trying to work out how attending the garden centre and running along the beach in that ridiculous outfit with Ben looking equally stupid has anything to do with the song!

View attachment 286260

View attachment 286263

I really don't think its cool to be promoting smoking. Especially when it is thought that smoking can enhance the risk of hospitalisation with Covid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I see I was right about Helen and her repetitive tunes and lyrics. The chorus of Sunny Bones debut single 'Be Cool' repeats 'Relax, be cool, relax, be cool' lmao

Now I'm trying to work out how attending the garden centre and running along the beach in that ridiculous outfit with Ben looking equally stupid has anything to do with the song!
Haha she just promoted the old vlog with her awful out of tune screeching "WEEEELAX BEEE KEWLLLLLL" as a "listen to my new song here!" on her Instagram.

I agree I can't imagine how the video is going with the song.... these 'country meets dream pop" sounds (lol... Really?) with a video that's got her in a carnival outfit trying not to topple over in her heels or fall over and split open the three sizes too small outfit, and BANDMATE BEN following her around like he's a lost Elton John tribute act 🤣

QUIRKERZ and BANDMATE BEN are well quirky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.