Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! I thought maybe she had some respect for her friends and actually paid for a ticket for once 🙈

It’s also the way she said that she’s on the guest list…like she’s some kind of celebrity! They’re still a small band so I’d feel bad to come as a guest and not pay for a ticket.
Legend in her own lunchtime 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So tight! Support your friends FFS, it’s not difficult! She spends enough money on shite but won’t spend the bare minimum on supporting her friends ventures - what a crock.

It’s honestly so bleeping cringe. I have friends in all different size bands and especially for the much smaller bands I’d never ask for guest list, it just feels cheap. I’ve always paid for my own tickets, it’s just the right thing to do. She’s not a bloody celebrity, who does she think she is??

I bet she always swans into the venue like she’s the tit as well, makes me sick just thinking about it 🤣
Tickets also help support the small venues that put on such bands, which are still super struggling (thanks Brexit, thanks Covid)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
there’s literally no excuse for being so tight but so many reasons she should have paid…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s also interesting how she never posts about her friends' bands. She has the following and could give them a little boost, but nahhh dancing around in ugly underwear is more important

Reactions: 26
It’s also interesting how she never posts about her friends' bands. She has the following and could give them a little boost, but nahhh dancing around in ugly underwear is more important
Very good point! She only seems to post about bands that people have heard of - though as we know, it’s just to score cool girl internet points, rather than her having any real interest in them.

She could give her pals bands a nice little boost, but no, let’s watch you dance around in your washed out undies and your lame attempt that one time to learn drums… cool man 😎

Is it my imagination or have mentions of the boyfriend gone quiet and time spent with friends increased 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it my imagination or have mentions of the boyfriend gone quiet and time spent with friends increased 🤔
Saw her out with him today!
On another note - she looks tiny! The weight loss is really obvious in person, her head doesn’t look in proportion to her body

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Saw her out with him today!
On another note - she looks tiny! The weight loss is really obvious in person, her head doesn’t look in proportion to her body
She looked a bit bobble-head like in the haircut pictures she posted, sounds like this has translated to real life then?

Reactions: 4
Skinny enough to going into ‘head looks too big for body’ mode, yet still buying trousers a size too small.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reckon she’s still a secret smoker? Got the mouth of someone way older

Reactions: 6
Reckon she’s still a secret smoker? Got the mouth of someone way older
oh there is NO way she doesn't smoke haha I don't live in the UK but I visit often and it's so commonplace, especially after shows and bars she def smokes on the weekends or with friends.

also, not to be that girl but in her new vlog her boyfriend still never said thank you for the tea

Reactions: 11