Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesssss! So many of the ASOS smock dresses she bought/wore over summer were prime example of this! I’d bought the same dresses prior to seeing her get them and had to go down like 3 sizes to not look like I was wearing a circus tent
Exactly!!! I’m a 12-14 but if I have oversized tops and stuff I can wear a 10 no prob….anything fitted no way.

Reactions: 8
1EDF5615-573E-439B-AAFE-68CCFCA1D3A7.jpeg

her thoughts really do seem to be a revolving door of food. Of course I don’t expect people to stop eating or enjoying food in the presence of grief but like.. come on, you know? Hardly 5 mins apart 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 788858
her thoughts really do seem to be a revolving door of food. Of course I don’t expect people to stop eating or enjoying food in the presence of grief but like.. come on, you know? Hardly 5 mins apart 😐
jesus christ she needs to reflect on the timing of whats shes posting - also that pud looks so sickly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 788858
To be fair that's quite a big indicator to me that she has adhd 😅

Exactly. I found the model on Misguided, they are definitely meant to fall like that on the legs.
Loved the slip of the tongue @ 9:15 in the vlog "I got a sixteen but I'm normally a si... fourteen", reminds of when she said "Mafffff.... MARK made the bed" a few years ago 🤣

View attachment 788180

FIY, found on thread #10: (https://tattle.life/threads/helen-a...whinge-and-a-festive-minge.12443/post-3434112)
She's got a habit of making skinny jeans out of wide leg trousers instead of, you know, buying the correct size.

View attachment 788197 View attachment 788198
I don't tend to comment much on Helens clothing because I'm really not a fan of her current style. However it does really frustrate me as a size 16 with a practically identical body shape to her that clothes just aren't tailored for women that aren't above a size 10.
I've had 2 kids and can admit I've gained quite a bit of lockdown weight, so I have a nice wobbly muffin top now 😅 going clothes shopping feels impossible and disheartening.
As much as Helen grinds my gears 99% of the time I admire her for wearing what she likes regardless of her lumps and bumps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I had time to kill so watched the bag video, its pretty clear that its the excitement of spending a huge amount on "treating" herself that means more to her than the actual things she buys.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 788858
Helen have you read anything by Margaret Atwood?

....have you read any book that wasn't the very hungry caterpillar?

• Haha
Did anyone watch the latest vlog? I wonder what sunbeamsjess will have made of her (and that clip she included) at the Bareminerals event.

I couldn't think of two more opposite people to be sat next to each other.
honestly, one reads over a hundred books a year and the other can barely read a menu

• Haha
My mom has the same car as Helen. It's a hybrid that doesn't take much petrol. It'll self-charge if you swap to eco mode. Not really a gas guzzler.
Just had a look, hers is the T5 model, which I’m told isn’t a hybrid, so I don’t think this is correct. Plus, I’m 100,000% certain she’d be boasting if it was a hybrid 🤣

Reactions: 5
Her face! I'm dying.
LOL! I came here to post pretty much the same face :LOL:

How many days do we give her on this month's challenge? Bear in mind the last one lasted 1 (one) day. Gonna be generous, giving her a week!

1633091669482.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the weight is a bit too heavy for her as well. I'd hardly call what she is doing a proper squat...

Reactions: 11
Helen, if you’re reading this, please do not lock your knees when doing squats - you’re going to do yourself a mischief and duck your joints!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the latest vlog? I wonder what sunbeamsjess will have made of her (and that clip she included) at the Bareminerals event.

I couldn't think of two more opposite people to be sat next to each other.
Well they both love tattoos, dogs and the great frog jewellery. Maybe they're new besties and will launch a book club. Hess will read them, Helen will do half the audio version.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.