Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ended up on my local news Facebook page having being photographed in the queue ‘panic buying’ when in actual fact I was just waiting behind the car at the pump as the driver had gotten a coffee from the machine whilst he was paying. I filled up my usual amount then drove home.

I usually lurk but yeah, I had to wait two hours for petrol. Managed to have a man almost attack me during that time too.
How awful I hope you’re okay. The media have a lot to answer for they know what they’re doing with the scaremongering headlines.

Reactions: 5
All my local stations have been dry for a couple days.
I visited a friend who lives an hour away and managed to get some petrol at one near her, but they were out of diesel.
Currently got half a tank so not too worried yet.
Wonder how long this will last..

Reactions: 3
Had no idea about petrol shortage in the UK, hope ye are ok? Jaysus there's none here in ireland !

Reactions: 4
The area I live in London people are having punch ups at petrol stations (see videos going viral on Twitter). So many idiots about. I haven’t attempted to get petrol yet and trying not to use my car because my dog has surgery next week so want to make sure I have enough to get him to the vets / home.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've heard today (no idea if it's bullshit) but Asdas don't run out of petrol because they've got their own tanker drivers?

on a seperate note, can we talk about how dull helen is that this thread is now us talking about petrol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've heard today (no idea if it's bullshit) but Asdas don't run out of petrol because they've got their own tanker drivers?

on a seperate note, can we talk about how dull helen is that this thread is now us talking about petrol
I think most of the supermarkets have good supply lines. Hopefully people will start to calm themselves over the next few days.

it is hilarious that we’re all more interested in talking petrol than we are in talking about Helen - if she‘s following her thread like she usually does she’ll be gutted 😆

I nipped over to Instagram to see what she’s up to and was treated to this hideous outfit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The area I live in London people are having punch ups at petrol stations (see videos going viral on Twitter). So many idiots about. I haven’t attempted to get petrol yet and trying not to use my car because my dog has surgery next week so want to make sure I have enough to get him to the vets / home.
Oh no hope all goes well for him.

I love your profile photo btw. If you’re a fan there’s a thread for him look in the rave section.

I think most of the supermarkets have good supply lines. Hopefully people will start to calm themselves over the next few days.

it is hilarious that we’re all more interested in talking petrol than we are in talking about Helen - if she‘s following her thread like she usually does she’ll be gutted 😆

I nipped over to Instagram to see what she’s up to and was treated to this hideous outfit.
What the fresh hell is she wearing? It looks like she’s got waders on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
No petrol shortage for Helga, she went to London for a Bare Minerals blogger trip.

She looks pretty there but the outfit is bad.

I'm still living at home, working whilst looking for something full time (#2020gradlife), and don't drive but my dad got an electric car earlier this year. He is SO smug atm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Um, i think she drove to a station. Shoreditch? I don't know where that is as I'm in NZ.
That’s London on the East side of the city - approximately a 250 mile round trip for her in the car. Petrol crisis, what petrol crisis 🙄?

Reactions: 6

Christ, no shortage of Helen’s front bum then

Um, i think she drove to a station. Shoreditch? I don't know where that is as I'm in NZ.
NZ represeeeennnt 💕🚀

• Heart
the size of that car as well, it probs eats petrol. Did she really need a car that big?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.