Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His reaction was quite reasonable. her glances back to the camera and acting like a spoiled brat to get a rise šŸ¤¢ so manipulative.
It was almost as if she was expecting a negative reaction, which wouldā€™ve been fair in my opinion. Like when I was 14 and my mum told me I couldnā€™t dye my hair black, but I went and did it anyway. Came back in a hoodie and did pretty much the same routine, pouty jokey ā€œdo you like it though.. now Iā€™ve done itā€ ugh god, I wish I could go back in time and have a word with myself, but I guess I was a literal childā€¦ Helga on the other hand, being an adult married woman telling her husband sheā€™d spent shared gift money on a stupid bag then prancing around the garden posing with it. Even 14 year old me knew better than to rub salt in the wound šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
I don't think his reaction was that bad. I think it was a reaction a lot of people would have who don't care or are not into designer bags. Alot of money = expecting something big or grand, not a tiny bag. He then filmed her prancing around, can't have been that pissed off

Reactions: 12
I don't think his reaction was that bad. I think it was a reaction a lot of people would have who don't care or are not into designer bags. Alot of money = expecting something big or grand, not a tiny bag. He then filmed her prancing around, can't have been that pissed off
But don't you see that it's a "lĆØse-majestĆ©" offence against H. M. Helen Parody-of-a-Real-Person to not be in complete awe of her narcissistic ass

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The difference in her accent though..
I think that's similar to her cutesy baby voice she puts on now sometimes. I'd forgotten this interaction, still not sure what she expected.

It's Helen that turns it into a conflict as well by reacting to Maff not being absolutely thrilled that she's spent their wedding money on on overpriced small purple handbag.

Reactions: 10
Never watched her old videos but wow she sounded so petulant šŸ˜‚ he was actually alright with it though?! Watched the rest of the video and when he pointed out all her mess was hilarious šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Anyone have a clue as to how much the bag was?!

I would love to have a designer handbag. Just one. But I reckon Iā€™d never use it because itā€™s designer and cost so much etc and Iā€™d be afraid someone would rob me while Iā€™m out with it.
And if I was to buy one, it would have to be quite plain and unassuming so itā€™s timeless and goes with everythingā€¦ Iā€™ve not thought about it much šŸ˜†

Plus I always assume real ones are fake tbh šŸ˜†

Reactions: 8
I don't think getting a bag as a wedding present to yourself is too terrible of an idea if your spouse gets something as well but springing it on them is a bit yikes. It should be a shared pot if it's their wedding money.

Also, getting it in a 'trendy' colour rather than a black leather that's more durable and can last years as your special bag... her choice but a one that's a bit eh.

Reactions: 9

I would love to have a designer handbag. Just one. But I reckon Iā€™d never use it because itā€™s designer and cost so much etc and Iā€™d be afraid someone would rob me while Iā€™m out with it.
And if I was to buy one, it would have to be quite plain and unassuming so itā€™s timeless and goes with everythingā€¦ Iā€™ve not thought about it much šŸ˜†

I bought a Ralph Lauren a couple of years back and it was on sale down from Ā£250 to Ā£150 but itā€™s massive and I use it all the time no way Iā€™d spend that much on a bag if it wasnā€™t an everyday use one

Reactions: 5
I don't think getting a bag as a wedding present to yourself is too terrible of an idea if your spouse gets something as well but springing it on them is a bit yikes. It should be a shared pot if it's their wedding money.

Also, getting it in a 'trendy' colour rather than a black leather that's more durable and can last years as your special bag... her choice but a one that's a bit eh.
I realise that this might be a very 'boomer' point of view but if I give people money for their wedding I'd expect it to go towards the honeymoon, or work on their home, or something for the house - something for lives together as a married couple. Cash/voucher wedding gifts are for the couple to help towards the start of their lives together, not to buy designer bags. I'd love to know what the people who gave them cash as a present thought of how she spent their money, I'd have been raging :LOL:.

I can't believe she just leans her greasy face on the bag...pretty sure she smeared foundation on it.
How does the condition of her tiny, overpriced bag look on the video? I can't be arsed to watch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She probably got it because of Sammi Jefcoate. (Similar to her quick fling with head scarves)
Around the same time she was flogging hers about, Iā€™m sure it was in a bright colour too.

I realise that this might be a very 'boomer' point of view but if I give people money for their wedding I'd expect it to go towards the honeymoon, or work on their home, or something for the house - something for lives together as a married couple. Cash/voucher wedding gifts are for the couple to help towards the start of their lives together, not to buy designer bags. I'd love to know what the people who gave them cash as a present thought of how she spent their money, I'd have been raging :LOL:
Bloody boomer xx

Nah, I do generally agree with that statement but through her job, Helen basically has everything they could use it for. They already have a house with top end appliances, they paid for friends to join them on the honeymoon so it seems they could manage that without contributions, and it's hard to think of other things they could use it on together. Maybe saving for a child or another dog? But I guess they could do that with other money.

I think getting a gift that they wouldn't usually buy as a reminder is a pretty good shout. I'm far from getting married but when the time comes, I'd love to get a really nice pair of shoes to keep and wear every anniversary with my partner :) The bag is more day to day but that's the best comparison I can think of

Reactions: 6
On her weekend roundup she pretends to be dead when FIWL comes home and EWWW! She used to play that game with maff. She literally just replays the same relationship with different blokes doesnā€™t she?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
As someone who works with literal dead people, Helen, dead people don't have their mouths or eyes closed. That's something that's done elsewhere. If you were actually dead your chin would be pointing upward, your jaw slack and your eyes open. Someone's been watching too much tv.šŸ¤£

Zoe London has a similar one that she got in a sample sale. In the sale it was Ā£250 down from about 1.5k?

Attachments

• Wow
I realise that this might be a very 'boomer' point of view but if I give people money for their wedding I'd expect it to go towards the honeymoon, or work on their home, or something for the house - something for lives together as a married couple. Cash/voucher wedding gifts are for the couple to help towards the start of their lives together, not to buy designer bags. I'd love to know what the people who gave them cash as a present thought of how she spent their money, I'd have been raging :LOL:.

How does the condition of her tiny, overpriced bag look on the video? I can't be arsed to watch it.
It looked okay but the Westwood bag was tatty as hell.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.