Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they both love tattoos, dogs and the great frog jewellery. Maybe they're new besties and will launch a book club. Hess will read them, Helen will do half the audio version.
Can you imagine Helen doing audible...."waaaance hopon ar tiiime der woz a gurl.."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine Helen doing audible...."waaaance hopon ar tiiime der woz a gurl.."
The way you've written this it sounds like the black country (where I'm from) accent in my head 🤣. It's one of those accents you think 'oh it's not that bad' until you hear it on TV and radio lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a look, hers is the T5 model, which I’m told isn’t a hybrid, so I don’t think this is correct. Plus, I’m 100,000% certain she’d be boasting if it was a hybrid 🤣
Ah, so when I assumed, I assumed correctly! An oversized gas guzzler she doesn’t need, used for an unnecessary 250 mile round trip in the peak of a fuel crisis, does seem more like typical Helga behaviour.

Reactions: 11
The way you've written this it sounds like the black country (where I'm from) accent in my head 🤣. It's one of those accents you think 'oh it's not that bad' until you hear it on TV and radio lol.
also from the Black Country! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made a video showing off her designer bags (she has more than I thought!), are those mollusks for real?

She bought that purple Gucci Marmont with her+Maff's wedding money, she didn't work hard for it and he was very understandably not excited about that??!!

I would be absolutely mad if my partner bought a PS5 with our holiday money.

1633194827130.png

• Haha
She made a video showing off her designer bags (she has more than I thought!), are those mollusks for real?

She bought that purple Gucci Marmont with her+Maff's wedding money, she didn't work hard for it and he was very understandably not excited about that??!!

I would be absolutely mad if my partner bought a PS5 with our holiday money.

View attachment 791607
Whoop di do for you 🙄
p.s that’s aimed at the molluscs not you @fr3nch13

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If my partner bought a bleeping handbag with other wedding money I’d be pissed. Wedding money is for both people not for one to have a Gucci handbag. Even if I was a guest who contributed towards the money I’d be annoyed that one of them decided to spend it on themselves and not spend on something that can be shared between the two of them - they could’ve had a holiday somewhere for that amount of money. But that’s Helen all over, only thinking of herself.

Reactions: 29
If my partner bought a bleeping handbag with other wedding money I’d be pissed. Wedding money is for both people not for one to have a Gucci handbag. Even if I was a guest who contributed towards the money I’d be annoyed that one of them decided to spend it on themselves and not spend on something that can be shared between the two of them - they could’ve had a holiday somewhere for that amount of money. But that’s Helen all over, only thinking of herself.
if I gave a couple wedding money and they divorced within 3 months I’d want it back lol

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I find this thing of her trying to show off her stupid collection of designer bags is like she is trying be like sammi jefcoate. She would be more relatable if she went around with a basic witch normal priced bag full of receipts and Fanny pads 🤣 not this crap of look at me I spent this much on this bag cos I’m an empty vessel and need to spend money to feel alive 😂

I can’t help wondering if that was one of the things that tipped Maff over the edge. The fact that she thought that it was ok to do that says everything you need to know about her. It is incredibly grabby and selfish. How did she justify it at the time?

I can’t help wondering if that was one of the things that tipped Maff over the edge. The fact that she thought that it was ok to do that says everything you need to know about her. It is incredibly grabby and selfish. How did she justify it at the time?
The stress of the wedding and she felt she deserved a treat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
ugh. she’s such a bad egg.

Reactions: 12
She bought it as a "present to herself" because she "worked hard, arranged a bleeping wedding and she had to live with Matthew" (yikes) timestamped:

From the Vlog when she purchased it (his reaction is hilarious, and she's so agressive and pouty, hahaha how can her boyfriends cope?!)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She bought it as a "present to herself" because she "worked hard, arranged a bleeping wedding and she had to live with Matthew" (yikes) timestamped:

Oh how awful having to live with the person you agreed to marry

• Haha
Reactions: 27
From the Vlog when she purchased it (his reaction is hilarious, and she's so agressive and pouty, hahaha how can her boyfriends cope?!)

I don’t know what she was expecting? Maffs reaction was pretty much a standard male reaction to buying a hand bag.
Side note I bloody loved that bag I dread to think the state it’s in now.

Reactions: 24

I have no words.

Actually I do. What.a.bleep.

She wouldn’t know hard work if she fell over it 🙄. And if organising the wedding was that stressful that was because she chose to have a completely over the top, Instagramable extravaganza - she did it to herself.

As for the bag, if the act of buying using their wedding money didn’t infuriate Maff then that ridiculous reaction to him commenting it was small must have done. It doesn’t even look that good to me - it looks like something you could get for £35 in River Island and it’s probably worn about as well.

Reactions: 21

I will admit I've been lurking the last few weeks due to moving cities with my boyfriend but I just had to add my comments in, in true bold Helga style

What a twit!
So selfish, rude as fuuuuuck & just ridiculous. She's a parody of a real person, honestly 😂 Did she expect fuckin ticker tape parade for a bloody bag?

(Back to lurking now I've said my piece 😏)

Reactions: 12
Her reaction to Maff was like a child!! It just reinstates that she lives for treating herself.

Reactions: 14
His reaction was quite reasonable. her glances back to the camera and acting like a spoiled brat to get a rise 🤢 so manipulative.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.