Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was bare minerals not on Thursday? So she would have been back way before this kicked off so we’ll see as I’m sure she’ll mention it

Reactions: 2
I think most of the supermarkets have good supply lines. Hopefully people will start to calm themselves over the next few days.

it is hilarious that we’re all more interested in talking petrol than we are in talking about Helen - if she‘s following her thread like she usually does she’ll be gutted 😆

I nipped over to Instagram to see what she’s up to and was treated to this hideous outfit.
Why does she always look dirty?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day another car crash waiting to happen

Screenshot_20210929-151903_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210929-151904_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210929-151906_YouTube.jpg

another day another drive through

Screenshot_20210929-152250_YouTube.jpg

Another day another trip on the tube without a mask
Screenshot_20210929-152517_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Helen Anderson #47: 'Blogger of the year', maskless trip to do her hair

(Has Helen done anything remotely interesting since the last thread lmao)

Reactions: 20
Bringing it back on topic, I wonder if Helga has been to fill up her gas guzzler car for all her essential trips to Waitrose. There will be loads of selfish idiots who work from home or drive 10 miles a week who’ve queued for petrol they don’t need so they can feel secure with their full tanks.
My mom has the same car as Helen. It's a hybrid that doesn't take much petrol. It'll self-charge if you swap to eco mode. Not really a gas guzzler.

Reactions: 6
oooft... that length of boot she's wearing in her latest pics doesn't really look right? but i can't think what it reminds me of...

Reactions: 3
2 hours and no comments….no Helen you should not go jetsetting around the world for New Years. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone watch the latest vlog? I wonder what sunbeamsjess will have made of her (and that clip she included) at the Bareminerals event.

I couldn't think of two more opposite people to be sat next to each other.

My mom has the same car as Helen. It's a hybrid that doesn't take much petrol. It'll self-charge if you swap to eco mode. Not really a gas guzzler.
Fair enough. I didn’t pay any attention to her car purchase and I know nothing about cars generally so I just saw it was a big car and made assumptions 😆.

I just watched the blog while I ironed my clothes for tomorrow. She is such a vapid, annoying, extra twit. She just chats rubbish constantly.

I always find it really amusing that she thinks that going to London makes her really special and people will find it ‘unrelatable’ - she really has no idea that many other people go to London for work all the time. It’s not that big a deal.

She also had to get in there that she sized up in her horrible pleather trousers and they were too big. She’s a size 14 you know, but sized up to a 16.

Reactions: 10
Fair enough. I didn’t pay any attention to her car purchase and I know nothing about cars generally so I just saw it was a big car and made assumptions 😆.

I just watched the blog while I ironed my clothes for tomorrow. She is such a vapid, annoying, extra twit. She just chats rubbish constantly.

I always find it really amusing that she thinks that going to London makes her really special and people will find it ‘unrelatable’ - she really has no idea that many other people go to London for work all the time. It’s not that big a deal.

She also had to get in there that she sized up in her horrible pleather trousers and they were too big. She’s a size 14 you know, but sized up to a 16.
Yah. These giant newer SUV type cars are either going to be eco friendly or hybrid. Any SUV or diesel car made before 2015 pays next to no road tax and the petrol/diesel lasts 3-4 weeks. More you know!

Reactions: 5

I think the fact she thinks working (come on) in London for 2 days every 2 months or so is hilarious. Helen - YOU will never be able to relate to those who live there 24/7. Living there as any kind of creative person is (in my experience) hell and she's kidding herself thinking she's glamorous af.

Why is she talking a posh accent now, why listen to classical music - seemingly ironically - when they're sipping wine?
She looks like a child pretending to be a sophisticated middle-aged woman, it's really cringe to watch.

She claims she 'sized up' and the trousers are 'too roomy'.
No hun, these trousers are just the right size, you're just used to wearing items that are clinging when they shouldn't and cutting off your circulation.

1633005101453.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she talking a posh accent now, why listen to classical music - seemingly ironically - when they're sipping wine?
She looks like a child pretending to be a sophisticated middle-aged woman, it's really cringe to watch.

No hun, these trousers are just the right size, you're just used to wearing items that are clinging when they shouldn't and cutting off your circulation.

View attachment 787884
I feel like that stacked golden ricks rock chick look you can only pull of with very elegant hands and fingers. Otherwise it looks very tacky sadly. 😒

Reactions: 3

View attachment 787884
I thought that about the trousers, they looks like the right size to me. Shes just not used to clothes not cutting into her.

Exactly. I found the model on Misguided, they are definitely meant to fall like that on the legs.
Loved the slip of the tongue @ 9:15 in the vlog "I got a sixteen but I'm normally a si... fourteen", reminds of when she said "Mafffff.... MARK made the bed" a few years ago 🤣

1633016781993.png

FIY, found on thread #10: (https://tattle.life/threads/helen-a...whinge-and-a-festive-minge.12443/post-3434112)
She's got a habit of making skinny jeans out of wide leg trousers instead of, you know, buying the correct size.

1633017328347.png
1633017335985.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Exactly. I found the model on Misguided, they are definitely meant to fall like that on the legs.
Loved the slip of the tongue @ 9:15 in the vlog "I got a sixteen but I'm normally a si... fourteen", reminds of when she said "Mafffff.... MARK made the bed" a few years ago 🤣

View attachment 788180

FIY, found on thread #10: (https://tattle.life/threads/helen-a...whinge-and-a-festive-minge.12443/post-3434112)
She's got a habit of making skinny jeans out of wide leg trousers instead of, you know, buying the correct size.

View attachment 788197 View attachment 788198
Oh wow they are very loose fit!!! I’ve bought a winter coat and as it’s hugely oversized I’ve sized down, I could definitely size down a couple more sizes so I can say I’m an 8 but that would totally change the style of coat lol. I have felt that Helen has done this a lot with oversized or loose fitting clothes.

Reactions: 13
Oh wow they are very loose fit!!! I’ve bought a winter coat and as it’s hugely oversized I’ve sized down, I could definitely size down a couple more sizes so I can say I’m an 8 but that would totally change the style of coat lol. I have felt that Helen has done this a lot with oversized or loose fitting clothes.
Yesssss! So many of the ASOS smock dresses she bought/wore over summer were prime example of this! I’d bought the same dresses prior to seeing her get them and had to go down like 3 sizes to not look like I was wearing a circus tent

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.