Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m maybe reading too much into this but given all the woman’s safety issues going on at the moment is playing dead not massively in bad taste?

• Sick
Reactions: 36
It’s bad taste on so many levels. There will definitely be people who follow her who have come home to find a loved one dead or seen someone die right in front of them. I have no idea why anyone over the age of 10 would find this funny.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m maybe reading too much into this but given all the woman’s safety issues going on at the moment is playing dead not massively in bad taste?
What is wrong with her?! Even without all of the conversations going on at the minute it would be on bad taste.... if it's a hilarious joke between you and your partner then keep it between you and your partner. Sharing it on Instagram is such a strange and crappy thing to do, especially given the current situation which many will be finding so upsetting and difficult to talk about. So insensitive and tone deaf.

Reactions: 17
Don't you guys find it hilarious to potentially traumatise the person you supposedly love? Lighten up haterz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Careful now - she might have to take a week off to make up for her poor taste joke and blame her mental health and mean trolls bullying her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
life is that boring without booze or your 5 lunch time puddings that you entertain yourself by playing dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Late to the party as ever, but when I got married back in 2008, we were gifted mostly money as we already lived together and had basically everything. We JOINTLY chose to buy an Xbox 360 and some games, as well as replace all our DVD storage, cos we're nerds!! 🤣 but yeah, neither of us would have dreamed of spending that money on just ourselves, how bloody rude!!

Reactions: 19
She looks older than she actually is here...
It's her weight - weight gain ages you.

Late to the party as ever, but when I got married back in 2008, we were gifted mostly money as we already lived together and had basically everything. We JOINTLY chose to buy an Xbox 360 and some games, as well as replace all our DVD storage, cos we're nerds!! 🤣 but yeah, neither of us would have dreamed of spending that money on just ourselves, how bloody rude!!
See, I can get on board with that as a joint house purchase for the benefit of both of the couple. That's miles away from a designer bag for one person. Helga can dress it up any way she likes but it was obnoxious behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Do we think she’s had fillers? Her face has that pillowy look they all get in that picture.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.