Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binx

VIP Member
"They call Phil a hobbit and say hes got horrible hair."

I mean, we all have eyes Helen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Gothgirl1990

I had a quick scan of the comments and they are completely predictable - they are mostly people telling her how wonderful she is, how she’s the best thing on the YouTube etc and generally showing far too much emotional attachment to a stranger who’s only role in their life is making sub par videos for them to watch, who rarely interacts with them. A few of them say they’ve nipped over here to check us out and are appalled by the fact the forum is allowed to exist, that we’re all sad, jealous people with no lives etc. Totally standard stuff that we’ve all seen a zillion times before and absolutely no critical thinking skills on display anywhere.

One of the comments says that people who post here are “ incels obvs” which perfectly sums up the intellect of her fans for me 😆.

Incel means "involuntary celibate" - usually a man who has been groomed by radicals to hate women.

Dunno about you lot but:
a) I am not a man
b) I'm not celibate - involuntary or otherwise
c) I don't hate women
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

ktypage

Just had a look at the comments on the video, the usual “they’re jealous bitter trolls/bullies with nothing else going on for them/unhappy in life/jealous blah blah”

Why do people always come back to this? I’ve noticed on this site so many educated, hard working, happy people with families/relationships etc who use this platform as a way to express their FRUSTRATION at the way these people can seem to get away with everything (covid restrictions being the thing this past year) and still get paid and tonnes of free shit whilst the rest of us get pay cuts, lose jobs, struggle to afford meals etc

There is no way to offer constructive criticism as these people delete anything that isn’t up their arse. They don’t want to be told that sometimes what they’re doing isn’t the best, or is offensive, or tone deaf. Hence why people come here!

Also, any mention of Tattle online fails to mention the REAMS of support threads on here talking about subjects like miscarriage, pregnancy, relationships etc that have literally been people’s lifelines. Helen, you want to acknowledge mental health but fail to acknowledge this? Maybe spend some time on those threads and look at people supporting each other, it may open your eyes a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I don't agree with everything posted here, so I won't engage with everything. For example I generally won't get involved in discussions about people's appearance, only their behaviour and actions. I also don't consume Helen's content any more because I don't enjoy it and I'm fed up with seeing that kettle.

I can see why some of the topics here would be really upsetting to read about, but why would you go out of your way to see what people are discussing with regards to your content? Also 'trolling' is when you provoke someone for a response/ intentionally upset them. No one here is commenting on Helen's videos or Instagram, this is a separate forum so isn't trolling. It's OK not to like or agree with what people are saying about you, but you can't expect everything to be an echo chamber of praise all the time, especially when you're breaking lockdown restrictions/ saying irresponsible things/ doing gross stuff like wearing shoes on your bed and not washing your hands after using the bathroom.

I stand by my previous points that Helen;
Drives dangerously
Behaved in an abhorrent way during lockdown/ restrictions
Has terrible hygiene
Is part of a band with more than merch than songs
Makes some questionable decisions (the desk, badmouthing Josie, various content ideas)
Doesn't make enjoyable content any more (obviously that's my opinion and some people are still loving it)

• Heart
Reactions: 48

AB3

VIP Member
I moved into a rented house with my kids last month due to my husband being a prick, asking for a divorce and then telling us to leave.

I took my dog to live with my mum, but my land lord said I can have her stay with me and I'm fucking delighted!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

qwerty1996

I very seldom comment on here but..

I don't have sympathy for influencers that can't take criticism despite doing nothing (because sorry, being an instagrammer is not a real job!) and earning thousands upon thousands a year for it. Their whole lives are based upon consumerism and capitalism - receiving free luxury items and it's their sole job to encourage people who probably earn no where near as much as them to spend their hard earned wages trying to attain a lifestyle that looks similar to there's. It doesn't sit right with me when you're pissing away £100 on a bin, holding onto dyson hairdryers because it's MINE, filling your house up with shite with money you're earned from big brands and ADS when there are children literally starving in this world.

"BuT ThAt IsNt My FaUlT" yeah okay. BUT influencers like Helen have no interest or desire to use their platform for anyone's benefit but their own and are completely oblivious to the world beyond the tip of their nose. Influencers may argue that's not their job or they aren't qualified to educate etc but the sheer amount of consumerism and unconscious spending is ridiculous. Instead of spending a couple of hundred quid for a haul video and probably claiming it back in expenses, spend a couple of hours researching a topic that isn't too complex to discuss or spend a bit of time giving back to people. Idk, you're a creative so think of something!

I'm sick of faux and overnight activism, sharing of info graphics when they likely haven't read them and sheer bloody ignorance. Helen shared something recently on her IG story about abortion rights following the situation in Texas, despite Northern Ireland having pretty much the exact same laws until last year.... Which is like what? A 40 minute flight away? I note Helen was not the only UK influencer to do this but it shows they haven't a clue about the world around them unless it is presented to them in a nice font via instagram.

I do think that some comments on Tattle are unwarranted and nasty. But for the most part, I have actually found 90% of the comments to be spot on tbh. I am also not a jealous hater because I am not motivated by greed, money, arselicking and products :D

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I have to admit I did chuckle when she said ‘they call me Helga’. I don’t even remember how that started or why we call her it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ekl2000

VIP Member
If my partner bought a fucking handbag with other wedding money I’d be pissed. Wedding money is for both people not for one to have a Gucci handbag. Even if I was a guest who contributed towards the money I’d be annoyed that one of them decided to spend it on themselves and not spend on something that can be shared between the two of them - they could’ve had a holiday somewhere for that amount of money. But that’s Helen all over, only thinking of herself.
if I gave a couple wedding money and they divorced within 3 months I’d want it back lol

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ninetiesbitxh

Phil’s appearance has gone down hill.. his hair is long but baldy a la Helen. He looks like he’d drink Monster and eat cheese and onion crisps on public transport

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43