Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HesterPrynne

Has anyone noticed on her latest post for Josie's birthday she's referred to her as "her moon"?!
Now I'm convinced that Josie 100% was Luna.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Tyla73

VIP Member
There’s several routes up Snowden and I can’t imagine Helga choosing the most challenging one somehow 😆.

I have no idea why anyone who is child free and doesn’t work in education goes on holiday when the schools are off - why go away when it’s more expensive and really busy if you don’t need to? We actively avoid going away in the school holidays.

rivers

Nothing to add that hasn't been said but love the Staycation chat, my most hated phrase lmao. It's a bloody holiday! You're going on holiday, still counts if you don't use your passport.

• Heart

rivers

Posting a full itinerary of your trip as a public figure is a very odd flex.

Reactions: 39

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Even if I won the lottery I wouldn’t pay £550 for a hair cut. She must get some sort of discount surely?
That’s over a grand in two months just on hair.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Welcome to Thread 20!!

Congratulations to @Influensters with the winning thread title of Helen Anderson #20: Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink. She drinks a Lager drink, she drinks a Cider drink.
Sadly it had to be edited slightly.

Special shout out to @Alien1956 with the genius verse of

….”she writes the songs that remind her of the Maff times, she writes the songs that remind her of the Mark times.”

7FE935A0-E98B-4A06-9DB3-36CD4A49E279.jpeg

Helen & Fiwl started a Veggie/ Vegan lifestyle which started with a Mighty Meaty Domino’s pizza, unfortunately that came to an abrupt end when Fiwl dropped this classic clanger in her I got vaccinated & vegetarian changes vlog
ED34EC94-F99A-4CC8-87F8-CAA06326CBBD.jpeg

Next up was a trip to Alton Towers doesn’t everyone look delighted?

DDC894E4-05EB-432A-89A4-79BBD32895AE.jpeg

Fast forward to today and she has been nominated for Best Vlogger Award by Blogosphere magazine.

And last but by no means least she has got a tattoo of that Rock & Metal legend Er….. Elton John??
6834A46D-859B-45C8-AC48-D3E43B874156.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Scanchx

I think Helen demands a lot from her relationships because she wants to always be center of attention. I think thats why when she's been working home alone, she is incredibly overbearing when whoever is her current BF gets home, because she hasn't had anyone around to pander to her

I think she forgets that when people have been at work all day they might be 1) physically drained 2) emotionally drained 3) mentally drained or even all three. Some people after long day at work, just want to come home and chill. I always thought this was a big factor in her relationship with Matthew breaking down. He seemed like he worked really hard at his job and when he came home, he would immediately have Helen not only shoving herself, but also a camera in his face.

I actually think if Helen had a busy 9-5 job working around other people, she'd be a lot more chilled out

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Someone commented it was the first time England had got to the final in 55 years. Her reply was 'I don't know what that means'
Is she taking the piss? It's a very simple statement. So quirky, got too much edge
I have never watched a football match, ever. I really have 0 interest (I find it boring af tbh but that's just my personal opinion and I don't care if people feel the opposite, that's fine) but I know names of footballers, I know teams, I know what it means to people. She's so so desperate to be AlTerNATive it's bordering on disgusting at this point. She's actually in my opinion (again lmao) not in the least bit alternative. Who doesn't have tattoos now? Who doesn't dye their hair? Who doesn't roller skate (well she stopped now apart from buying stuff)? She shops with ASOS. She knows no indie brands, never uses Etsy, Depop, Ebay. She's not in a bloody band, it's all playing around with her mate and a guitar and trying to shift ugly t-shirts. She guzzles McDonalds and all other chain fast food stuff.

Helen, answer us this - what makes you alternative? I'm dying to know.

ekl2000

VIP Member
There’s too much to take in at once.

thoughts and prayers to Fiwl tonight trying to not laugh x

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I just don’t get why she would go to him unless he was cutting her some kind of deal? There are SO many excellent hair stylists/colourists in Norwich who are much more reasonably priced than him (and actually much better than he appears to be), so why wouldn’t she just go to one of them? She would get a better hair cut and colour, for less than half the price, and not have to drive to London for it. Makes way more sense IMO
She thinks going to London makes her famous af, she practically froths at the mouth when she says she has *~work~* to do in *~London~*.

• Haha
Reactions: 37