Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lhb120

Totally agree with the above - she’s SO bored and under-stimulated (anyone can clearly see that she’s disenchanted by her career choices) that she jumps on everyone and demands their full attention until she’s had her fill.

Maff seemed to take his job very seriously, it was a matter of time before that relationship imploded.

she needs to just stop, work on herself, and sort out her co-dependancy issues.
What was Maff's job? I can't remember

Reactions: 1

Gothgirl1990

Phil wants a pc for gaming, but buys a mac (not a gaming pc) and then sits there awkwardly browsing coats. FML. They chat so much bollocks.

I don’t understand the comments how people say they’re such a great couple blablabla. I think the two heads of broccoli on my dinner plate have more chemistry than these two.
Tbh that looks like Helen's old Mac 🤷

Whiterabbitsally

I don’t feel sorry for her regarding what Honeybee has said she brings everything on herself, she is so so desperate to be with someone she just jumps straight in with these people and she barely knows them, she never ever learns from her mistakes, obviously no one deserves to be treated like shit but how do we know if Helen did say that to her friend that it’s even true she could of just been trying to make people feel sorry for her, can’t be affecting her that much what he has supposedly said about her weight as we constantly are still getting videos of her jiggling and showing her body and she’s still over eating like crazy, if he did say that to her then he’s an arsehole but I have a feeling he didn’t and she’s just wanting attention and trying to make him out like a bad person to her friends so they all hate him, obviosuly I don’t know him but he seems pretty harmless and doesn’t appear to be rude, also the McDonald’s thing was a joke he’s about to order food after going out with the lads and she’s cooked him his third hello fresh to eat so he’s only allowed a drink 😂🤣
What has honeybee said. Pls fill me in!