Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intrepidtraveller

Off topic so so for that, but it infuriates me that those poor dogs are still made to sleep in that tiny laundry room!
Especially when the floor is covered in crap & things they could hurt themselves on. Latest vlog shows 1 of about 49 hoovers lumped right next to their bed, cord all tangled, just waiting for a poor little dog leg to get stuck in it, which she would shout at them for no doubt!
She's a negligent dog owner in my opinion, I just don't get it.

(Rant over 🤪)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I know this already got mentioned but I had a look at her home account to see if she was still active there and I can't believe she cut those trees down. How can she pretend to show concern for the environment when she takes to lopping down animal habitat just because it doesn't suit her? It's like with the period pants, acting like being environmentally responsible is at the forefront of her decision making when in reality it all comes down to sponsorships/freebies, completely performative. Every time she shills these green brands I cringe knowing how destructive and greedy her lifestyle is. She is no friend to nature and her garden looks like shit.

• Heart
  • Sad

Emmapism

VIP Member
Maff was Helen's hottest boyfriend/husband/cock of the month. Mark was second (but only with a beard) and Fiwl is like the rip off bargain bin version of them both.

• Haha

Alien1956

I didn’t want to solely rag on the tattoo, because we’re all here to discuss Helen and what not. But even though I do think it’s a bit shite, it’s such poor form on Helen’s part to publicly flaunt her poor aftercare of something someone put labour and resources into. All artists I’ve been to offer free touch ups if colour falls out or lines have been missed etc but only if they believe you’ve followed their aftercare guidance. I hope to god the pond scum has done it’s works on Elton and she’s offered not so much as a paid appointment to fix it. I can’t praise the work too much but I do feel bad for Sophie, to be so publicly disrespected by a client can’t be nice.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Helen Anderson #21: Stuck in a rut, with a bad haircut, keeps flashing her butt. Does the drive thru never shut? Her poor gut.

Or words to that effect....

I just associate Helen with dangerous driving and eating McDonalds in her car these days.

Scrap the above;
Helen Anderson #21: She needs some road safety friends

• Haha
  • Heart

Woodworker

So according to Grace’s Instagram Helen is the maid of honour at her and Andy’s wedding?! Wtf! Why on Earth would you allow someone who stripped naked in front of your fiancé to be your maid of honour

• Haha
  • Wow

Kitten458

Why not just bloody tell them the name first and then casually mention the link what a dick
Literally it could be ‘they’re the XXXX Converse, if you want to head to my stories there’s a link!’ And then it gives people choice. So tempted to reply with the name of the shoe just to piss her off.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ve just heard Joey Jordison has passed away I wonder if our Heavy metal queen will acknowledge this?
I’m gutted myself if I’m honest Iowa is one of my favourite albums.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
View attachment 660538
View attachment 660540

No idea how to quote myself from ages ago but I called it! I bet she gets one of the giant models people struggle to drive and don't know the width of their cars... god could you image her driving a bigger car? She can't even drive her golf
One of my pet peeves is people who drive HUGE cars and have no concept of how much space they take up. I can see her driving down the middle of the road, hands off the wheel, eating her McDonalds, dogs running around in the backseat, collecting parking tickets as she goes. Kewl!

ETA how many new cars does one person need!? I know some will disagree but buying a brand new car is unnecessary most of the time anyway, they lose their value so quickly.

• Heart

Vikingvicky

Wow.. I have no words.. she really is thick as pig shit!! Hope Sophie sees this and refuses to touch it up for her.

Coming from someone who's husband is a tattooist (sorry - like a broken record :ROFLMAO:), it's not just a 9 - 5 job where you come home and can switch off your brain for the rest of the evening, you continue to work during your free time, because you have to spend it on coming up with designs/drawing out stencils/messaging clients about ideas/booking in clients etc etc. Seeing it first hand, nothing upsets my hubby more when he's worked so hard on someones tattoo, spent all that time and energy on it, and then the client doesn't even have the decency to take care of it. Clearly she has no concept for money, because if someone had spent a lot of time to save up all of their hard earned pennies and really cared about this tattoo, they'd make damn well sure it was looked after. Some people are absolutely vile.

• Heart

tsuyu

Chatty Member
1626171710466.png

1626171759057.png

No idea how to quote myself from ages ago but I called it! I bet she gets one of the giant models people struggle to drive and don't know the width of their cars... god could you image her driving a bigger car? She can't even drive her golf

• Heart
  • Haha

miss tree

Tropical plants need a LOT of care and attention, you can't just stick them in the ground and expect them to be there after winter if you've done nothing to shield them. I very much doubt she'll research and care for them,more likely just buy new ones every year! I can't get over how her garden used to look vs how she's butchered it. Monty Don would let his dog piss all over it.
When she bought the house the garden was a lush well stocked English garden...so Pretty. Now it’s a blank space with badly chosen and badly placed plants around the edges.. so bleak. Remember the roses that were really coming into their own on the lattice near her “office” ? Gone.

• Sad
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I can imagine this but I bet superfan Helen couldn’t tell you how many albums Def Leppard have recorded or name one single track off any of them that aren’t Hysteria or Adrenalize.
She wouldn’t. This is the Download lover who didn’t know who Tool where.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32