Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alien1956

With a fresh tattoo on your shin? Absolutely FILTH.
Not to mention a massive fuck you to the artist who gave you the tattoo,
FC29AE90-57B4-484C-BDE5-EB424A6C416C.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

delightfullydee

40DC5984-8A06-4D07-A330-7FD47D1AE690.png

I’m sorry but if you wanted one for ages, and we know she just buys whatever she wants whenever she wants, why not JUST BUY IT INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR A GIFT ????

I just checked it this pouch is £28. It’s not even really expensive ???
I’m so pissed at this…

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Little_182

02582F9E-97A1-4DB6-83AF-D5AB39C30A59.jpeg

I would love to be as edgy and cool as Helga.

I couldn’t tell you the offside rule from elbow but im sorry the football has made so many people so happy - even those who don’t enjoy it usually (hello, me)

It’s like when people loose thier shit and buy her merch….I just don’t understand it. Am I broken?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Little_182

I saw Helen shopping in Boots today. She was wearing a mask but I knew it was her as she was wearing shorts and I recognised her tattoos.

Honestly she was a lot more petite than I was expecting in both height and weight. I think she really is a size 14.

As a size 14 myself, I have put on 2st in the last year with various lockdowns. I went from a 12-14 to a 14-16 (depending on the style of clothes, shop purchased from, tight/loose etc) so although I think there is plenty to criticize her for, I do believe her when she says she is a 14. I actually thought her figure what great!
Helen? Is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Amy1232

Someone commented it was the first time England had got to the final in 55 years. Her reply was 'I don't know what that means'
Is she taking the piss? It's a very simple statement. So quirky, got too much edge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Her stylist charges from £550 for a cut and colour and that’s the best he can do apparently.

Who on earth can afford to pay £550 for a haircut!? That is absolutely obscene, even more so considering I've had better haircuts from the kitchen scissors.

£550.... for a haircut. I'm in the wrong job aren't I.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

delightfullydee

9DB11107-C50C-4331-98B4-F0BB1379DFFA.png

Taking it easy this week as opposed to what ??

800CDC2F-C697-4DAD-8FA9-EA55BA24D4A8.jpeg

A7CCC6F5-01CA-4642-847A-2F08EF86C0B1.jpeg

Oh yes… she very much needs to take it easy after such hard work indeed 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Alien1956

Next video will be about how to deal with toxicity and negativity again.....
“A lot of mean nasty trolls have been suggesting that it’s actually a bad idea to dip a fresh open wound in a muddy germ infested body of water. But my philosophy is JuSt dO iT!!!!! Don’t let the Haterz stop you from doing what you love!!!!”

• Haha

Jemimapuddleduck12

She’s just trying to be fUnNy and qUiRkY hating football. She’s ranting about it over on Twitter. Probably bored at home cause phil’s gone pub to watch it without her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Voyeurofcrap

Helga - “I got a little naughty school girl fringe”

Phil - *glances awkwardly, says nothing, and thinks to himself ‘wtf did she just say’

9930A1E1-3FAC-4FFF-BCEC-E81A738DEA9F.png

• Haha
  • Sick