Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to Grace’s Instagram Helen is the maid of honour at her and Andy’s wedding?! Wtf! Why on Earth would you allow someone who stripped naked in front of your fiancé to be your maid of honour
because grace is a clout chaser and despite clearly hating each other she sticks to Helen like a barnacle because she’s close to someone semi famous 🙃 and knows Helen throws cash at everything so her hen do will be nicely funded!

Reactions: 19
She thinks going to London makes her famous af, she practically froths at the mouth when she says she has *~work~* to do in *~London~*.
To add on - she doesn't realise that popping down to London for a possibly heavily discounted if not free hair cut and a bit o'shopping doesn't make her famous or in any way interesting af. If she actually lived in London she'd be poor as f with her abysmal view count. I worked for well known theatres there for years (I'm talking 12 hour days, 6 days a week so a lot of hours and on good West End pay) and most of the time just had enough for my rent, bills, transport and food shopping each month. No cheeky ASOS hauls and daily supermarket trips for me (also mostly I was too busy to do this because I had an Actual Job). She's so deluded to put London on this pedestal and talk about it as if that's where most of her work is. Yes you get to pop down and live life in the Big Smoke for half a day, yes perhaps you have clothes and perfume that reminds you of working in London (she has actually said this) but romantic and realistic it ain't - you don't work in London love, you pop down once a month and pretend you do - you work in your house.

Reactions: 24
The fact that she thinks going to London for work is such a big deal shows how small town she really is. I have a very ordinary job (PA/Office Manager) and go to London for work regularly (in non Covid times). It’s really not that impressive, lots of people do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Was the hair worth the trip to London Helen?

Screenshot 2021-07-12 18.11.41 (1).png
Screenshot 2021-07-12 18.11.41 (2).png

........................................Luna?!

Screenshot 2021-07-12 18.25.34 (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
What’s the point in getting your hair cut and styled in a way you can’t be arsed/are unable to recreate at home? Apart from the Worzel Gummidge fringe it looks the same as before

Reactions: 26
Omg, just watched the vlog. They're literally like 12 year old boys....haha facts hahah bogies hahah missionary see. Its embarrassing

Reactions: 17
I’ve just put the vlog on, latest 8.13 mins. I told my husband who is a barber to look at her fringe, I wish I had filmed that reaction 🤣 He can’t fathom it, especially at the prices the hairdresser charges!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Helga - “I got a little naughty school girl fringe”

Phil - *glances awkwardly, says nothing, and thinks to himself ‘wtf did she just say’

9930A1E1-3FAC-4FFF-BCEC-E81A738DEA9F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Like brush it to the side with product or get it straightened out. It looks like she had a go at it herself after a feed of beers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she’s saying in the vlog she cut her own fringe and she got a parking ticket as remember her parking in a carpark in the walk with friends vlog? She didn’t pay.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'd struggle to justify spending a tenth of those hairdressing prices for the end result - he doesn't really seem to take hair texture or how it'll wear over time into account, or maybe they just have different expectations of care etc.
Here she goes....pretending she is so silly, with her stupid voice that she is oh do cool and wouldn't possibly know how a penalty shoot out works. Oh my god, I don't understandddddd. Shut up!
As someone who genuinely does not understand anything about football (I've read and temporarily understood the offside rule about four separate times, but it just comes ine one brain lobe and out another) I also did not find the explanation in any way helpful 😂

Reactions: 11
I started watching the latest video. Saw the kettle, saw the words 'garden centre', saw the dog's backside on the pillow, saw Phil looking like he hates his life while Helen films them in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
her hair/fringe looks like Jays from the inbetweeners

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.