Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone watches RHOBH but there was a woman called Dana who went round a party telling everyone about her $25,000 sunglasses.

I honestly imagine Helen being the same I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the only reason she goes to Tom is so she can say she goes to Tom.
That show is amazing and Dana is such a braggerrrrr

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here she goes....pretending she is so silly, with her stupid voice that she is oh do cool and wouldn't possibly know how a penalty shoot out works. Oh my god, I don't understandddddd. Shut up!

Reactions: 18
Here she goes....pretending she is so silly, with her stupid voice that she is oh do cool and wouldn't possibly know how a penalty shoot out works. Oh my god, I don't understandddddd. Shut up!
God she sounds like an absolute twit. "so it's like rock paper scissors"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s exactly it, both hers and Lily’s cuts are the kind of thing that looks good if you’ve got someone to style it for you every day (if you haven’t already wrecked your hair first). I reckon they both pay, nothing is listed as ad/gifted, but I reckon he gives them a model rate so he can experiment and they get to feel special telling everyone they go to him at his fancy salon. It’d explain why Helen’s switched up her hair quite a bit nearly every time she’s been there, and why Lily’s is such a bold look.
I totally understand hairdressers wanting to experiment, especially if they’re a creative and are geared more towards editorial. You would think though, if you view one minute of Helen’s content, that she is a slob who doesn’t look after anything, let alone her hair. I wouldn’t sign up to have my name attached to her hair.
And we all know Lily (claims to have) invented ombre hair 😂😂 so she probably thinks she’s just as much of a trend setter with the style she has now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don’t get why she would go to him unless he was cutting her some kind of deal? There are SO many excellent hair stylists/colourists in Norwich who are much more reasonably priced than him (and actually much better than he appears to be), so why wouldn’t she just go to one of them? She would get a better hair cut and colour, for less than half the price, and not have to drive to London for it. Makes way more sense IMO

Reactions: 19
I just don’t get why she would go to him unless he was cutting her some kind of deal? There are SO many excellent hair stylists/colourists in Norwich who are much more reasonably priced than him (and actually much better than he appears to be), so why wouldn’t she just go to one of them? She would get a better hair cut and colour, for less than half the price, and not have to drive to London for it. Makes way more sense IMO
She thinks going to London makes her famous af, she practically froths at the mouth when she says she has *~work~* to do in *~London~*.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her pic hasn’t made it to his instagram grid so guess even he knows it’s below par!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So according to Grace’s Instagram Helen is the maid of honour at her and Andy’s wedding?! Wtf! Why on Earth would you allow someone who stripped naked in front of your fiancé to be your maid of honour

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So according to Grace’s Instagram Helen is the maid of honour at her and Andy’s wedding?! Wtf! Why on Earth would you allow someone who stripped naked in front of your fiancé to be your maid of honour
I get the impression grace doesn’t have many/any friends so I’m guessing she was the only option 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh so that's why she kept name dropping going to "Tom" I was like why does she always say shes going to Tom 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
with her views she won't be going to him much longer that's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get the impression grace doesn’t have many/any friends so I’m guessing she was the only option 🙃
Can we all appreciate how awkward that wedding is going to be, as Grace is such good mates with Mark and his new girlfriend who lets face it is a hotter version of Helen

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Can we all appreciate how awkward that wedding is going to be, as Grace is such good mates with Mark and his new girlfriend who lets face it is a hotter version of Helen
Yikes, that's going to be awks... 🍿 🍿 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yikes, that's going to be awks... 🍿 🍿 🍿
Oh god the state of Helen at the wedding
You can tell shell get absolutely smashed
Shell probably try and take the mic off the dj to sing
Shell have her arse and everything else out to show mark what he's "missing"
If the gf is also a bridesmaid I would actually pay to see the awkwardness

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.