Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Also..

She packed a swim suit, she obviously planned to go swimming somewhere.

The ink is going to fall out and is going to look even worse
Its going to go from flamboyant slenderman to crack head slenderman real quick

• Haha
Reactions: 44

just_stir_it_una

can confirm, have been severely obese and am now skinny. you cannot compare skinny-“phobia” and fat-phobia at all!

society treats obese people like dirt. my doctors would ignore all of my issues when I was fat, and now everyone is so helpful and so kind everywhere I go because I’m skinny 😑

I find it so weird how people try to justify it by saying “yea but skinny people get told to eat more” ok… ? fat people die from lack of health care, get harassed and assaulted, don’t get promotions because of their body, are excluded from society and ridiculed.

• Heart

tsuyu

Chatty Member
First video of hers I’ve watched in a while-

-she’s wanted a suv for a while but has weirdly never mentioned that
-Admits there was nothing wrong with her old car, just the sat nav didn’t work very well and she basically just wanted something bigger, more technology and she has no reason for it at this point in her life (looks like she’s been reading here as she’s mentioned the big dog and family comments)
-Remortgaged her house and got her mortgage payments down so rather than saving her money she filled that void (her words)
-Has it on PCP finance so will have a huge chunk to pay off at some point. She did trade in her golf for part exchange and also put some money down
-If she changes her mind in a week she can get her money back but not her old car which she doesn’t like (well duh, they’ll probably have already sold it on)
-Didn’t view the car before buying it
-leather seats (thought she was vegetarian lol)
-watching her drive is scary, I think she just pulled out of her driveway while taking to the camera and not looking around her
-she has bought SO much stuff for her new car such as a car bin and pillows for the back seats
-she’s nervous on the fuel consumption and how economical it’s going to be (did she not research this before??)
-morale of the story is do what you want ‘man’ and don’t feel like you have to justify it to people and if you can afford it just do the thing you want to do ‘man’

As an above poster said, terrified she’s going to kill someone
Wonder what the next big purchase will be? The sofa didn’t satisfy her for long

• Wow
  • Sick

ekl2000

VIP Member
So the Great Mask Hater of 2020/21 is now hesitant to not wear her mask. And thinks if cases rose the government would blame us.

tell us again about that time during peak pandemic when you had symptoms but didn’t get tested? And tried to yank Josies mask off her face? And fucked around touching some labourers property to have an egg hunt?

Reactions: 43

Tyla73

VIP Member
She must be upset, there’s no way she can be happy with that fringe, she must know it looks ridiculous. I don’t like the colour either, it’s too brassy.

Her stylist charges from £550 for a cut and colour and that’s the best he can do apparently. I would love to know if she pays to get her hair done or it’s a freebie. I honestly can’t see what the benefit is for him to do her hair for free - she’s not actually that well known and he has a client waiting list.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Helen Anderson #21: New car, no bra, blah blah blah.
Being honest the reason I come onto this thread now is nothing to do with Helen. I like checking in with you guys and the off chance Luna has returned.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Tyla73

VIP Member
I watched her latest vlog and it was painful. Was it really necessary to film that much of the journey? She must look insane wandering around public transport talking away as she records. I've never really watched vlogs but I assume most of them aren't someone just wandering around chatting bollocks and narrating their most mundane activities?

The only interesting part was the chat with the tattoo artist, although I did get the impression Helen was wanting her to say that influencing was exhausting and she felt super pressured doing both Insta and tattooing. I don't think Helga can really get on board with a driven and positive attitude to a busy life :D.

In regards to Phil, personally I didn't find the recycling chat that bad - most relationships aren't sweetness and light all the time and people get narky with each other, it doesn't necessarily mean anything, tone can be easily misunderstood when you don't know someone. I find the constant 'love you' talk more suspicious - I've commented before that 'love you's' are not frequently flung around in my 15 year relationship and that doesn't bother me because I've been in other relationships where it was said all the time and meant nothing. I'm more concerned with behaviour than words. When Helen and Phil say it, it sounds like they are both trying to convince themselves and the audience, not like they mean it.

I've also been meaning to say Helen stopping Phil getting a McDonalds after the pub was twattish behaviour on her part. When you're pissed you want some dirty junk food, not a reheated Hello Fresh dinner :ROFLMAO:.

Oh and if your migraine is so bad you need A&E you're definitely too ill to be nipping on to social media to let everyone know you went there. She wants to try eating less shite and drinking less booze and she may find her migraines miraculously improve, the attention seeking, time wasting bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jemimapuddleduck12

Phil wants a pc for gaming, but buys a mac (not a gaming pc) and then sits there awkwardly browsing coats. FML. They chat so much bollocks.

I don’t understand the comments how people say they’re such a great couple blablabla. I think the two heads of broccoli on my dinner plate have more chemistry than these two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210701-224149_YouTube.jpg

9.30 for some hands off the wheel competent driving. In the rain, in traffic.

Even worse on the way home at 26 minutes in. This is legit dangerous driving, she keeps taking her hands off the wheel just to talk to the camera.
Screenshot_20210701-225444_YouTube.jpg

What kind of minger walks around all day in their boots, from Norwich to London to Brighton and back again, and then puts them ON THE BED? Right near the pillows too. Absolutely rank.

Screenshot_20210701-225712_YouTube.jpg

Worked out what the tattoo reminds me of.... any Sailor Moon fans?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Alien1956

12BFBF75-7869-4DCA-A00B-921775497055.png

The constant need to mention/display the things Phil supposedly does for her is so cringe. It reminds me of being in high school and the first couple to start ~doing things~ would always have to slip in to casual conversation about what they had done when they were together that weekend. Like ok Clare, we get it, your boyfriend gave you his T-shirt to sleep in and you slept in the same bed. Helen ma’am you’re 30. We get it, your partner does things partners are supposed to do 😐

• Haha
  • Sick

Kim88

Welp, Helens officially that boring that I'm gunna delete my account, can't stand to see the same old toxic patterns again and again and again....its just embarrassing.
fairwell tattle.life. You have all made me chuckle,think and debate through what has been challenging times..!

• Heart
  • Sad