Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she actually has climbed snowdon via crib goch I will genuinely be impressed/in disbelief.
It doesnt look like it - i just had to go look on her insta to see 😅 NGL I'dve been pretty envious if she had because thats a goal of mine one day

Reactions: 6
There’s several routes up Snowden and I can’t imagine Helga choosing the most challenging one somehow 😆.

I have no idea why anyone who is child free and doesn’t work in education goes on holiday when the schools are off - why go away when it’s more expensive and really busy if you don’t need to? We actively avoid going away in the school holidays.

Reactions: 40
There’s several routes up Snowden and I can’t imagine Helga choosing the most challenging one somehow 😆.

I have no idea why anyone who is child free and doesn’t work in education goes on holiday when the schools are off - why go away when it’s more expensive and really busy if you don’t need to? We actively avoid going away in the school holidays.
Because it was free lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because it was free lol
Of course it was, I didn’t think about that.

Even a free holiday wouldn’t entice me to go away when everywhere is full of kids :LOL: but we all know grabby Helen can’t see anything go by her. Can’t imagine why any UK holiday business needs to gift an influencer anything for publicity this year though, I bet everywhere is packed.

Reactions: 18
How is she so oblivious? The rest of us have been booking everything in advance for a year now.
Slight tangent. It bugs me so much that people have changed the meaning of 'staycation'. To me, it's always meant taking time off work but not going anywhere. People like Helen are now using it to describe a UK holiday, but a lot of us wouldn't normally go abroad/ be able to go abroad anyway. A UK holiday isn't any less of a holiday!
YES! Such a tone-deaf word when that's the only way a lot of people can afford to holiday. When I first heard of 'staycations' in like supermarket magazines a good 10-15 years ago, it was about having little day trips around your area and coming back to sleep in your own bed. Influencers are just discovering UK holidays apparently :rolleyes:

Exactly. If you don't have school-age kids or aren't a teacher, why would you?! I wonder if she's just stupid or that eager for crowds (= larger odds to be spotted by fans)?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Slight tangent. It bugs me so much that people have changed the meaning of 'staycation'. To me, it's always meant taking time off work but not going anywhere. People like Helen are now using it to describe a UK holiday, but a lot of us wouldn't normally go abroad/ be able to go abroad anyway. A UK holiday isn't any less of a holiday!
This one is totally getting on my tits too. The people using it are ones that are still spending loads of money on a holiday in the uk. As someone who grew up with no money, I only ever holidayed in the UK and that was always a very cheap one that my parents saved up for, always self catered too.
A staycation is having time off and staying at home, maybe going out on a day trip. Not spending £££ doing luxury holidays that you’ve had to pay a premium for.
All it does is show how out of touch people are.
/rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This one is totally getting on my tits too. The people using it are ones that are still spending loads of money on a holiday in the uk. As someone who grew up with no money, I only ever holidayed in the UK and that was always a very cheap one that my parents saved up for, always self catered too.
A staycation is having time off and staying at home, maybe going out on a day trip. Not spending £££ doing luxury holidays that you’ve had to pay a premium for.
All it does is show how out of touch people are.
/rant.
Those are the kinds of holidays we always had growing up! Maybe once or twice we went abroad, but IMO the best ones were the UK holidays! We still do it now even though my sister and I are in our late 20s 😂

Reactions: 21
In 16 years of going on family holidays, we once went to Belfast, once to Orkney and once to Canada, we didn't pay accommodation for any of them as we have family in these places. The 13 other years we took the caravan around the UK to various spots for a week.
I much preferred this than some fancy ass holiday abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep! I never stayed in a hotel until I was about 14 🤣 Best holidays ever in the caravan and tents! I can’t wait to do the same with my little one when he is here… IMO you can’t beat it!

Reactions: 12

Love how she’s made out like they just bumped into their mates on the mountain. That route was 100% decided beforehand by the fitness academy owner and bodybuilder 😅 classic Helen probably didn’t bother to research it beforehand.

(I am still quite impressed tbh she must’ve been fucked)

Reactions: 14
I swear all Helen’s trips involve the same thing walking, pubs and chip shops.

Since we’re talking about holidays I guess it’s a safe space to admit my family was that family you used to see having a picnic on the side of the road 🙈.

Considering my dad was and still is a trucker you’d of thought he’d of jumped at the chance of lying on a beach not driving but nope.
He did cave eventually and we traded picnics on the grass verge of a dual carriageway for Spain much to my sister and I’s delight.

Reactions: 28
I swear all Helen’s trips involve the same thing walking, pubs and chip shops.

Since we’re talking about holidays I guess it’s a safe space to admit my family was that family you used to see having a picnic on the side of the road 🙈.

Considering my dad was and still is a trucker you’d of thought he’d of jumped at the chance of lying on a beach not driving but nope.
He did cave eventually and we traded picnics on the grass verge of a dual carriageway for Spain much to my sister and I’s delight.
Every childhood holiday I had from the age of 2 onwards was to France, to watch the Tour de France, so we spent every day sat for hours on a roadside waiting for that 2 seconds of lycra to woosh by. I always thought no one in the world would have spent more time eating sandwiches on a roadside than me, so here's a sweaty sandwich cheers to you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Nothing to add that hasn't been said but love the Staycation chat, my most hated phrase lmao. It's a bloody holiday! You're going on holiday, still counts if you don't use your passport.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah totally agree with the staycation term of phrase. bleeping awful.

Also which animal crossing character does Phil resemble the most... Imma gunna find it.

Also he is so expressionless and boring..... He just didn't react in that zip line video she put up.

Also all these 'wrap ups' and highlights of her showing off constantly. So annoying and self entitled. Like literally no one cares.

Always showing off how good her life is and how popular she is. When really she is probably head deep in her phone or laptop msot of the time or taking photos instead of enjoying the moment. Ugh I hate this Instagram culture.....!

Also she gave those little dogs their own sausage and chips does she want them to have heart attacks?!?!?!

Bore bore bore

Screenshot_20210726_224113.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah totally agree with the staycation term of phrase. bleeping awful.

Also which animal crossing character does Phil resemble the most... Imma gunna find it.

Also he is so expressionless and boring..... He just didn't react in that zip line video she put up.

Also all these 'wrap ups' and highlights of her showing off constantly. So annoying and self entitled. Like literally no one cares.

Always showing off how good her life is and how popular she is. When really she is probably head deep in her phone or laptop msot of the time or taking photos instead of enjoying the moment. Ugh I hate this Instagram culture.....!

Also she gave those little dogs their own sausage and chips does she want them to have heart attacks?!?!?!

Bore bore bore

View attachment 681323
Lola looks sooooo old.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t like knowing she has been in wales. I can see the peak of Snowdon from my house *shudder* people go home and please stay there.

Reactions: 15
Lola looks sooooo old.
I thought this, and seems so lethargic? Hates going out in the garden and is always asleep, doesn't even jump out the bed in the morning to greet her. I don't have a dog but this seems a bit odd as she's not THAT old, is she (about 7)?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.