Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Thread 20!!

Congratulations to @Influensters with the winning thread title of Helen Anderson #20: Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink. She drinks a Lager drink, she drinks a Cider drink.
Sadly it had to be edited slightly.

Special shout out to @Alien1956 with the genius verse of

….”she writes the songs that remind her of the Maff times, she writes the songs that remind her of the Mark times.”

7FE935A0-E98B-4A06-9DB3-36CD4A49E279.jpeg

Helen & Fiwl started a Veggie/ Vegan lifestyle which started with a Mighty Meaty Domino’s pizza, unfortunately that came to an abrupt end when Fiwl dropped this classic clanger in her I got vaccinated & vegetarian changes vlog
ED34EC94-F99A-4CC8-87F8-CAA06326CBBD.jpeg

Next up was a trip to Alton Towers doesn’t everyone look delighted?

DDC894E4-05EB-432A-89A4-79BBD32895AE.jpeg

Fast forward to today and she has been nominated for Best Vlogger Award by Blogosphere magazine.

And last but by no means least she has got a tattoo of that Rock & Metal legend Er….. Elton John??
6834A46D-859B-45C8-AC48-D3E43B874156.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I genuinely thought the tattoo was meant to be the riddler
Or it looks a bit like a flamboyant slenderman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh no, that tattoo. I just feel so bad for her! Imagine having to say it’s great at the end of the session with your heart sinking and sinking…..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay this is shade to the artist and not to Helen as if she likes it then that's fine! But why is the left side so much thinner than the right? It's not even at all :(

Oh and just adding, that recycling exchange between her and Phil sounds super bitter at the start. Genuinely feel bad.

Reactions: 23
I really don’t understand why she’s got Elton John? Why not Steven Tyler or one of Motley Crue?
I’m going to have to watch the vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
fine line tattoos can be nice but good luck still being able to see it in 5-10 years lol. in this case that's a good thing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh the hostility in their recycling chat, then they suddenly remembered the camera was filming and they snapped back into the lovey dovey “love you” and kisses

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm probably going to get slack for this, but it really isn't an awful tattoo.
I don't like it, it's not my style but it's well done (theres much worse out there) and that fine line thing is very popular right now.

Seems like just trashing it because it's on Helen, and kind of rude to what seems to be a decent artist with a distinct style.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No not the bendy leg.

I like the crappy line drawling/scrawly style even on tattoos but this isn't that. It's like a teenagers doodle, its so ugly (and I really like some of Helen's tattoos).

Reactions: 17
I'm probably going to get slack for this, but it really isn't an awful tattoo.
I don't like it, it's not my style but it's well done (theres much worse out there) and that fine line thing is very popular right now.
I'm with you, the style isn't my cup of tea but the linework seems fine for a tattoo like that. I don't like the design and don't like the trend but 🤷‍♀️ I've seen much worse. Top Boy tattoo seems really popular, Gee Hawkes works there too I think. Again, not necessarily my cup of tea but her work is great.

I'd just really love to know why she got Elton John. Such a weird choice.

Reactions: 7
Helen and Phillip chemistry chat... feel free to skip as we're onto the tattoo now.

Whoever was the wise sage mentioning their lack of sizzle is bang on, when I looked at the alton towers vlog, Ben and Beth are pretty arkward and clearly don't want to be filmed or know what to do as they're not used to the camera like Helen is, but I can see there is a chemistry there even in the two minutes they're on film. Fil and Helen seem as though they're been over each other for about five years now. sadly, I don't think she'll leave him, and it will have to come from his side, however he is too used to his creature comforts at chez anders.

Reactions: 29
Regarding comments on the tattoo at risk of stating the obvious some people are going to like it and some people won’t just like with everything opinions will differ.

Have I seen better done tattoos? Yes but I’ve also seen worse but at the end of the day it’s not on my body so I’m indifferent.

What’s bugging me is I want no I need to know why Elton?

Reactions: 31
Has she done the responsible thing and got herself a covid test… I’m guessing no
41ED50A3-3D24-4EBC-895A-EF7FCE362229.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I actually think most of Helen's tattoos are pretty decent. Again, not what I would get but decent.

This one is not the one. If that offends the Etsy doodler then I'm sorry but the 'i can't draw' style that so many artists peddle these days is overrated.

I don't regret any of my tattoos because they are quality work but I have a feeling Helen might regret this one once this trend disappears.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.