Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been feeling a bit low the last couple of days too but you know what doesn't help? Eating enough for four people and drinking every single day. It's really awful to watch this.

The reason you're feeling so bad isn't because you get up at 9 Helen. It's because you're trapped in a house with a guy who is there to play COD and have the occasional shag. You are stuffing yourself with food and doing some half arsed mountain climbers in the garden before drinking an entire bottle of wine to yourself. More beers than I can count in the fridge.

What have you read lately? Have you made anything to stimulate your mind? What about video calls with friends and family. Long walks with the dogs. Have you done any work on the house? What things have you done to protect your mental health during all this?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I swear the necklace Helen wears, the anatomical heart one, is from Mark? Bit weird that she's still wearing it, when my ex and I broke up I took off the ring he gave me after 2 weeks!

Reactions: 4
She does know how she feel about him 💔 she wants to be in love and loved back, and like many is looking in all the wrong places. Ask hin to leave Helen, don't waste your time.

I think her ex husband is going after her money, and the house etc. He should be ashamed of taking anything he didn't earn in that marriage.

I'd like to see a minimalism vid, a living off a tenner a week. Proper clothes customisation of clothes. Dating app reviews. Some 180 stuff. No more ice cream and alcohol ffs 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She does know how she feel about him 💔 she wants to be in love and loved back, and like many is looking in all the wrong places. Ask hin to leave Helen, don't waste your time.

I think her ex husband is going after her money, and the house etc. He should be ashamed of taking anything he didn't earn in that marriage.

I'd like to see a minimalism vid, a living off a tenner a week. Proper clothes customisation of clothes. Dating app reviews. Some 180 stuff. No more ice cream and alcohol ffs 😡
yessss to the content suggestions! I know influencers get writers block but those ‘A week in my life’ vlogs are so lazy, just filming yourself doing boring tit and calling it content. customising clothes (and not just hacking 7 inches off a t shirt) would be so good. I used to love how she put outfits together.
Living off a tenner haha.., two bottles of Prosecco. Done.

Reactions: 5
I followed her welcome to helens home account, and cant believe she bought a completely new, pretty much identical patio furniture/corner sofa thing to replace her old one, with the excuse 'more practical'..., I kept swiping to see the before and afters to work out what was actually different (not much) and those things are NOT cheap. she just pisses money away. also she spelt trellis like trellace. lol

EDIT: I thought those dining patio things I mentioned were a few hundred quid. She tagged Kettler in the pic and I just searched Kettler garden furniture, found the one she got, and turns out it was TWO GRAND.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I really CANNOT STAND these 'influencers' that do ads for products they are being paid to promote and we are expected to think they genuinely love and regularly use the products! I cringe every time Helen does it. She's making out she uses this Lee Stafford stuff to keep her hair looking good. Funny how she's never mentioned these products in any of her haircare routines videos.

And sorry but saying her hair defines her, like its a big part of her image? It USED to be and I loved it, but recently she just looks like a tart. I used to love how edgy she looked, unique, something inspiring, but now its all red lip and animal print and get drunk which, I'm sorry, it VERY common among chavvy women in their 50's. Nothing unique or edgy about it. Just ages her and makes her look past it.

Reactions: 18
I really CANNOT STAND these 'influencers' that do ads for products they are being paid to promote and we are expected to think they genuinely love and regularly use the products! I cringe every time Helen does it. She's making out she uses this Lee Stafford stuff to keep her hair looking good. Funny how she's never mentioned these products in any of her haircare routines videos.

And sorry but saying her hair defines her, like its a big part of her image? It USED to be and I loved it, but recently she just looks like a tart. I used to love how edgy she looked, unique, something inspiring, but now its all red lip and animal print and get drunk which, I'm sorry, it VERY common among chavvy women in their 50's. Nothing unique or edgy about it. Just ages her and makes her look past it.
Her hair is also in terrible condition. It used to be cool colours and a part of her image but it just looks fried and frizzy and colourless now

Reactions: 11
Her hair is also in terrible condition. It used to be cool colours and a part of her image but it just looks fried and frizzy and colourless now
And she’s now dyed it brown! Obviously with a box dye given the current situation? That’ll go green after a few washes. I bet her hairdresser hates her!

Reactions: 2
I find it quite funny how she is promoting lee stafford yet years ago when she met him at the clothes show she said he wasn't that great, shows you what the difference money makes

Reactions: 13
I also find it strange that she would brag about not washing her hands "because it's just a wee" during a literal global pandemic - have some common sense love.
Hygiene is very important and it shows. One of the Norwegian biggest news sources had an article about one positive side with all the hand washing : there is a decrease in illnesses like diarrhea, colds etc.. Also the usage of antibiotics is also in decline, with is super important because there is already an alarming amount of antibacterial resistance in hospitals.

Reactions: 5
I've written this before....actually, I think it was a previous Helen thread, that this epidemic has taught me that an awful lot of people seem lax with hygiene. It's filtering down to the children as a lot of them need to be reminded to say their hands after using the toilet, and a huge amount now think they only wash their hands "because of coronavirus." I also saw something about how a large number of people are still not washing their hands on the Google newsfeed the other day.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I find it quite funny how she is promoting lee stafford yet years ago when she met him at the clothes show she said he wasn't that great, shows you what the difference money makes
I remember this!!!! Such a bleeping hypocrite! Will promote anything to her followers for money, then gets pissed off and rants when people say they don't like ads cause their not genuine.

No wonder you followers don't trust you Helen.

Reactions: 6
I was going to comment this! I remember when she trialled the hair growth ranges nd nothing happened, but she wasn't paid to say it worked, so she did outright say it did nothing.

weird how she is trying to promote this 'hair apology' range and making out like its 'saved' her hair, sis, you literally vlogged your hair dresser pal getting hold of a wholesale, salon-only £100+ bottle of Olaplex No2 for you.... nobody thinks this £3.99 shampoo is saving ur hair. lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I was going to comment this! I remember when she trialled the hair growth ranges nd nothing happened, but she wasn't paid to say it worked, so she did outright say it did nothing.

weird how she is trying to promote this 'hair apology' range and making out like its 'saved' her hair, sis, you literally vlogged your hair dresser pal getting hold of a wholesale, salon-only £100+ bottle of Olaplex No2 for you.... nobody thinks this £3.99 shampoo is saving ur hair. lol
Is that how much Olaplex costs?! 😱 why?!?

• Wow
Another “size 14” video. Helen has openly admitted she’s gained weight in lockdown, when will she openly admit she’s ballooned and is only a size 14 in America?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another “size 14” video. Helen has openly admitted she’s gained weight in lockdown, when will she openly admit she’s ballooned and is only a size 14 in America?
This has been her outfit style lately. Also, size 14? My arse. Just be honest ffs, there's nothing wrong with it!

Screenshot 2020-05-26 at 21.48.43 (1).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She always says she wears size 14 jeans and honestly it’s laughable,, her legs are huge, there’s no way on earth she wears size 14 I’m sorry but it’s embarrassing

Honestly the way she poses when she tries on clothes drives me mad. She looks halfway between having a panic attack and dying for a wee. Just stay still! What's with all the pouting and face making?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.