Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she’s been with her current bf 5/6 months? Didn’t she have a valentines date with Mark hahah. < edit- just noticed that was 2019! Ignore >

which influencer could she be talking about when she said some have millions of followers but do less than her? Only one I could think of is zoella?

also really showing how self minded she is when asked if she’d like to be rich. Says no because you’ve got nothing else to aim for? Volunteering, charity, helping family and friends... nope not for helen. Doesn’t even enter the mind.

Reactions: 3
She just picked out questions (whether written by herself or an anon on IG) that allowed her to respond to the "haters"

She was trying to have the last word on the hand washing thing, she totally organised with her pal that she would back her up. And then get supportive comment and therefore in Helen's world that makes her right. Shes done it before.

Reactions: 2
She has been with her boyfriend 6 months but she is still only "getting there" with regards to love??? If it ain't there by now I'd say its not happening!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She says she’s been with her current bf 5/6 months? Didn’t she have a valentines date with Mark hahah. < edit- just noticed that was 2019! Ignore >

which influencer could she be talking about when she said some have millions of followers but do less than her? Only one I could think of is zoella?

also really showing how self minded she is when asked if she’d like to be rich. Says no because you’ve got nothing else to aim for? Volunteering, charity, helping family and friends... nope not for helen. Doesn’t even enter the mind.
she doesn’t have a charitable bone in her body. all this moaning about free time in covid and how bored she is but never once thought to volunteer said free time to help anyone else.

Reactions: 2
First time posting same as above.

I've only been watching Helen for a year maybe round about that and the past few months have just been so hard to watch, as above poster again said it is like watching a friend self destruct and it's just downright uncomfortable and leaves me feeling weird after I watch her videos, especially her last vlog at the end with her boyfriend, I've not been able to get that out of my mind, I'm a bit worried for her, she definitely needs help. It's just sad.
she was wrecked wasn’t she, and she seemed quite sad / hurt as if they had been arguing, when she was talking about seeing a spider he looked at her like she was bleeping stupid, she pulled a face and then he walked off like he couldn’t give a fat tit, he didn’t come across well at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She has been with her boyfriend 6 months but she is still only "getting there" with regards to love??? If it ain't there by now I'd say its not happening!

Especially considering she's lived with him full time for 2-3 of those months?! That's a LONG time to spend with someone without knowing your true feelings.

Reactions: 5
Especially considering she's lived with him full time for 2-3 of those months?! That's a LONG time to spend with someone without knowing your true feelings.
Didn't Helen and Mark break up around November? November is 6 months ago...her new house tour where she was alone was 5 months ago, before she announced they'd split. She mentioned she was starting to date again in a video 4 months ago. The timeline doesn't match for her saying they've been together 6 months. Seems more like they were together 2 months max, if not less, before he moved in.

I also find it odd she doesn't know how she feels yet, he's moved in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
OMG 8:10 of her new vlog! Listen to Phil's nonchalant reply and see her face as she says "thanks". Clearly no affection there!

Didn't Helen and Mark break up around November? November is 6 months ago...her new house tour where she was alone was 5 months ago, before she announced they'd split. She mentioned she was starting to date again in a video 4 months ago. The timeline doesn't match for her saying they've been together 6 months. Seems more like they were together 2 months max, if not less, before he moved in.

Ooo, that does match! She posted a vid in February about her "dating life" so it can't have been as long as she's saying, unless they were "seeing eachother" before all of that? Saying that, if I spent 10 constant weeks with someone I think I'd realise if I loved them or not :whistle: I think she's waiting for post-lockdown so she can say she's not interested. Her body language and facial expressions in her other vlog where she was drunk in the kitchen were enough to give that away.

Reactions: 4

It will be interesting to see if he will move out after the lockdown or if this is him now permanently living in this tit show of a house. (Provided she doesn’t sack him off before the end)

Ooo, that does match! She posted a vid in February about her "dating life" so it can't have been as long as she's saying, unless they were "seeing eachother" before all of that? Saying that, if I spent 10 constant weeks with someone I think I'd realise if I loved them or not :whistle: I think she's waiting for post-lockdown so she can say she's not interested. Her body language and facial expressions in her other vlog where she was drunk in the kitchen were enough to give that away.
Oh yeah absolutely, she would definitely have AT LEAST an inkling of how she was feeling surely haha, they don't even seem affectionate towards each other.

Very odd she left that particular assumption in to be honest. She didn't have to mention it at all. Maybe he watches her vlogs* and she's hoping it'll push him a bit.

*Can't imagine he does.

Oh yeah absolutely, she would definitely have AT LEAST an inkling of how she was feeling surely haha, they don't even seem affectionate towards each other.

Very odd she left that particular assumption in to be honest. She didn't have to mention it at all. Maybe he watches her vlogs* and she's hoping it'll push him a bit.

*Can't imagine he does.
She selectively picked the assumptions right? Like someone else said above with the picking of the hand-washing one and the picking of the sex toys one - she's indirectly calling us all out aha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Of course she picked out the sex toys one because she LOVES talking about it

She has been copying Sammi Jefcoate for years now but this was especially obvious

The thought of someone using the toilet and not washing their hands to then continue about their day, typing at their laptop or preparing food etc makes me feel physically and utterly sick. I rediscovered Helen during lockdown after years of forgetting about her. She was always a bit quirky I suppose, not your typical blogger type or influencer, which was her appeal. I don’t recognise the person that she is now. Her endless greed towards food and drink is mind boggling. Her constant need to have a partner is sad to say the least. In her latest assumptions video (and honestly, what is the point in these other than attention) was downright weird. She gives me really awful, erratic vibes. The way that she just so casually disrespected her ex partner in her ‘wearing the trousers in a relationship’ discussion was rude and unnecessary. I’ve many friends over the years that have shown similar attributes to Helen, the constant need to buy mindless shite to fill a void, the binge drinking and hoarding of enough food for a family for a month to make them feel better, the incessant need to have a boyfriend. It gets boring quick and I’ve distanced myself from all of these people. It’s unhealthy. I’m sad at what appears to have happened to her, and her videos just leave me with a very uneasy and sad feeling. Wish her the best but can’t watch anymore.

Reactions: 14
The thought of someone using the toilet and not washing their hands to then continue about their day, typing at their laptop or preparing food etc makes me feel physically and utterly sick. I rediscovered Helen during lockdown after years of forgetting about her. She was always a bit quirky I suppose, not your typical blogger type or influencer, which was her appeal. I don’t recognise the person that she is now. Her endless greed towards food and drink is mind boggling. Her constant need to have a partner is sad to say the least. In her latest assumptions video (and honestly, what is the point in these other than attention) was downright weird. She gives me really awful, erratic vibes. The way that she just so casually disrespected her ex partner in her ‘wearing the trousers in a relationship’ discussion was rude and unnecessary. I’ve many friends over the years that have shown similar attributes to Helen, the constant need to buy mindless shite to fill a void, the binge drinking and hoarding of enough food for a family for a month to make them feel better, the incessant need to have a boyfriend. It gets boring quick and I’ve distanced myself from all of these people. It’s unhealthy. I’m sad at what appears to have happened to her, and her videos just leave me with a very uneasy and sad feeling. Wish her the best but can’t watch anymore.
I also find it strange that she would brag about not washing her hands "because it's just a wee" during a literal global pandemic - have some common sense love. People on her video were commenting about it building up an immunity but that's not the reason she doesn't wash her hands; she doesn't wash her hands because she's absolutely a lazy shite.

I do wonder what the beef is with Maff? She said the divorce wasn't finalised - and she's mentioned Mark at least twice in her most recent videos now (the leather jacket one, and her assumptions one). Attacking your exes doesn't make you look like the hero, if anything it just emphasises why the relationships failed in the first place :rolleyes:

I can't stop ranting today, sorry! Her also drinking an entire bottle of prosecco for her assumptions video. Alone. In her garden. During the late afternoon. I've not known anyone I know in person to drink this much during lockdown, it's excessive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I use to like her but now when I watch her I’m just like wtf is the women on all she does is eat and drink alcohol all day bloody depressing 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.