Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's so much going on in the world right now that is so important and Helen is getting her tits out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe most of those clothes are size 14. And that topshop dress she has on she could’ve done with sizing up if it is 14. It’s pinching around her stomach and giving her an ass shelf.

also out of morbid curiosity I looked for her on Strava to see if she logs the walks/jogs she does.... nope. Has a profile but no activities.
Instead decides to pay for boot camp and drink every day, rendering any exercise useless.

• Heart
I’m a Size 16 on bottoms cos my thighs are quite chunky and my bum is big but during lockdown I’ve been cycling loads and my thighs have toned up so could probably fit into a 14 now and honestly, Helen is a lot bigger than me so idk how she’s a size 14, we even have a similar body shape and height so ...

Reactions: 5
I rewatched some of her purple hair dye vids today. She's changed so much, it makes me so sad!!
If she reads this, I don't know if she will, but i just miss the content and authenticity she put out in the world. Happy vibes riot grrrl attitude.
I get we all need to make a living, we all have to grind, but selling your soul isn't the way to go about it.
Stay true to your morals, that's all.

Reactions: 9
Is that how much Olaplex costs?! 😱 why?!?
You can get shampoo, conditioner, treatment, oil etc (basically no3, no4, no5, no6, and now I think there’s a no7) and all go for about £30 on cult beauty etc. But her hair dresser friend got her a giant size bottle of the No2 treatment which is exclusive to salons, and is well over £100.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t believe most of those clothes are size 14. And that topshop dress she has on she could’ve done with sizing up if it is 14. It’s pinching around her stomach and giving her an ass shelf.

also out of morbid curiosity I looked for her on Strava to see if she logs the walks/jogs she does.... nope. Has a profile but no activities.
Instead decides to pay for boot camp and drink every day, rendering any exercise useless.
Yeah theres no way she can still be a size 14 if she was a size 14 when she was visibly 30 pounds lighter.

She could possibly squeeze into a generous/stretchy size 14.. let's be real a size 16 and 18 in small fits (without looking like a tied up sausage).

Nothing wrong with sizing up. There is something wrong with pretending you're somehow the same size despite gaining a shed load of weight

What annoys me about her 'Size 14' video is that clothing sizes are totally subjective. I'm around a size 8 but I can fit into a size 4 in some shops and have to size up to a 10 in others. I was doing online shopping recently and my measurements fit an XS for a top and an L for a pair of shorts! As long as it FITS and you're COMFORTABLE it doesn't matter what the label says

Reactions: 12
I’m mainly a size 12 but places like topshop and H&M I’m a size 14 without even second guessing it. There’s noooo way she’s a 14.

Also the cut of topshop dresses are pretty terrible for anyone with curves, and that satin style fabric is the devils child.

I hate ‘size‘ hauls because it reinforces the idea that the label number has some sort of importance in your life. no bodies are the same shape, size or proportion. I would say though I don’t think she’s a pear shape any more 😕 aside from small boobs.

She's either making a huge effort to suck it all in or she has shape-wear here. Nothing wrong with that, but again, pointing it out would be more honest, etc.

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 13.02.01 (1).png

Reactions: 2
What about a life swap (virtual) with her polar opposite. I like to see her swap with niomi smart or emily canhum for a week. Make for more interesting viewing than what they're all putting out a.t.m. 😉

• Heart
Helen - claims to be proud of her body, admits to piling on the pounds, preaches how we shouldn’t judge weight

Also Helen - I’m still a size 14 guys!

She’s been claiming to be a size 14 since 2018 (could be earlier but that’s the earliest I could see her title her videos as)

If she was sooooo happy to pose with all their rolls out on Instagram, why blatantly lie about clothing? Everyone knows each shop size is different, why not be completely honest?

She’s a completely different shape from how she was 2 years ago, and it’s pathetic how she’s got a moderating team monitoring her YouTube comments so it’s filled with omg babe you look so good fluff.

I just can’t with this bullshit anymore.

She’s gone from having her YouTube comments heavily moderated to have nothing but positive suck up comments, and even her assumptions video had her friend pick them out for her. And speaking of which, I don’t believe for a second that the hold up with the divorce is Maff’s fault, judging from his ig he actually works hard at his health and actually has a his own business which seems to be going well. Helen just drinks beer to bury her head in the sand and lies to her views. She’s always claimed that she works hard, but her content proves otherwise. Dare I say I actually preferred her when she was with Maff! She was a lot more productive and interesting with her content. Now it’s just drinks and blatant lies.

And the whole sex toy content is blatantly because she saw Katie Snooks being successful with her series. No one cares about your crusty dildos, Helen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Helen - claims to be proud of her body, admits to piling on the pounds, preaches how we shouldn’t judge weight

Also Helen - I’m still a size 14 guys!

She’s been claiming to be a size 14 since 2018 (could be earlier but that’s the earliest I could see her title her videos as)

If she was sooooo happy to pose with all their rolls out on Instagram, why blatantly lie about clothing? Everyone knows each shop size is different, why not be completely honest?

She’s a completely different shape from how she was 2 years ago, and it’s pathetic how she’s got a moderating team monitoring her YouTube comments so it’s filled with omg babe you look so good fluff.

I just can’t with this bullshit anymore.

She’s gone from having her YouTube comments heavily moderated to have nothing but positive suck up comments, and even her assumptions video had her friend pick them out for her. And speaking of which, I don’t believe for a second that the hold up with the divorce is Maff’s fault, judging from his ig he actually works hard at his health and actually has a his own business which seems to be going well. Helen just drinks beer to bury her head in the sand and lies to her views. She’s always claimed that she works hard, but her content proves otherwise. Dare I say I actually preferred her when she was with Maff! She was a lot more productive and interesting with her content. Now it’s just drinks and blatant lies.

And the whole sex toy content is blatantly because she saw Katie Snooks being successful with her series. No one cares about your crusty dildos, Helen.
Likewise with the Size 14 stuff. She’ll say til the cows come home that she didn’t, but she blatantly saw Lucy Woods success with the average girl size thing and rode in her coat tails

Reactions: 8
Why oh why is she wearing a size 14 Petite dress from Topshop? I'm a curvy lady and would just about manage to fit into Topshop's normal size 14 but definitely not the Petite range. :rolleyes:

Likewise with the Size 14 stuff. She’ll say til the cows come home that she didn’t, but she blatantly saw Lucy Woods success with the average girl size thing and rode in her coat tails
yes! In her assumptions vid she says she doesn’t jump on trends... but.... she... does.... she’s even started a god awful TikTok account so she can follow all the other youtubers who created accounts. She’s never been an innovator, just a jealous wannabe of all the other youtubers who are more successful than her. I laughed so hard at the venom when she said she does more than ‘more popuar youtubers with millions of followers, who do duck all’ no wonder she doesn’t have any proper YouTube friends.

yes! In her assumptions vid she says she doesn’t jump on trends... but.... she... does.... she’s even started a god awful TikTok account so she can follow all the other youtubers who created accounts. She’s never been an innovator, just a jealous wannabe of all the other youtubers who are more successful than her. I laughed so hard at the venom when she said she does more than ‘more popuar youtubers with millions of followers, who do duck all’ no wonder she doesn’t have any proper YouTube friends.
yessss this. I’ve been meaning to mention this for a while. Aside from her koi footwear launch when people were probably paid to promote content, the influencers who she used to be seen a lot with (Hannah Louise, lily melrose, Zoe London etc) don’t seem to have any dealings with her any more. Did anything happen? Or just drift apart cos Helen isn’t invited to many London events herself anymore

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.