Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These friendships are all so surface aren't they? It's sad really because the best friends you have are ones who call you on your tit. Nobody just needs yes men around them the whole time blowing smoke up their ass.

Where are her friends telling her she should cool it with guys a bit and get her house in order? Where are her mates saying they are worried about how much she's drinking? I would hope this would be going on behind the scenes but we know princess Helen doesn't take kindly to advice or 'hate' as she calls it.

Reactions: 1
I find it quite funny how she is promoting lee stafford yet years ago when she met him at the clothes show she said he wasn't that great, shows you what the difference money makes
He is a knob to be fair, I'd take his cash..but yes i get you. Haha.

I've written this before....actually, I think it was a previous Helen thread, that this epidemic has taught me that an awful lot of people seem lax with hygiene. It's filtering down to the children as a lot of them need to be reminded to say their hands after using the toilet, and a huge amount now think they only wash their hands "because of coronavirus." I also saw something about how a large number of people are still not washing their hands on the Google newsfeed the other day.
unbelievable is that hand washing is 'a thing' that needs to be discussed. Its crazy how people just don't do it. Weird

Reactions: 2
Why oh why is she wearing a size 14 Petite dress from Topshop? I'm a curvy lady and would just about manage to fit into Topshop's normal size 14 but definitely not the Petite range. :rolleyes:
Petite is to do with height, not curves or anything - it’s for people 5’3 and under, I’m a size 16 but 4’11 so have to buy petite from everywhere so it actually fits my height, like if I was to buy normal jeans they’d be away past my ankles or a normal dress would be down to my ankles but buying petite makes it look normal on me

Reactions: 14
yessss this. I’ve been meaning to mention this for a while. Aside from her koi footwear launch when people were probably paid to promote content, the influencers who she used to be seen a lot with (Hannah Louise, lily melrose, Zoe London etc) don’t seem to have any dealings with her any more. Did anything happen? Or just drift apart cos Helen isn’t invited to many London events herself anymore
The Koi footwear was AWFUL - I’ve seen those designs all over the place from cheap brands way before she stuck her name on it, there was nothing original - I was expecting there to be a design process and a sneak peek of meetings and the whole process but nope, it was very disappointing to see that she’d stick her name on any old tit without doing any actual work. But then it’s all about the money. I don’t buy anything that is a #ad because you know darn well none of these people really care about the products or who they’re pushing it to.

You’re right, there’s none of old YouTube people anywhere near her anymore. But then when there have been events in the past there’s always our Helen - drunk as a skunk and making a tit of her self, yelling on a karaoke microphone. They probably don’t want to associate with her because she’s so loud and obnoxious.

Although now it’s been mentioned she’ll probably post some throw back snaps to try and prove she has YouTube friends. Someone mentioned the state of her garden on guru gossip and shortly after she did a massive garden ‘make over’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
unbelievable is that hand washing is 'a thing' that needs to be discussed. Its crazy how people just don't do it. Weird
Literal despair over having to teach school aged children, not just the youngest either, to wash their hands after the toilet....and also that washing your hands isn't just waving them under an open tap for a second....also teaching them to flush toilets.....sorry, I'm so off topic now haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Even the influencers I hate the most have posted things/donated in response to George Floyd & the protests, yet Helen is promoting a pair of bleeping useless “hiking converse?” that are £50 off!

Head up her own selfish arse.

Reactions: 3
I think a baby would change her lifestyle and make her grow up a bit
Forgive me, but I think it’s important that she grows up before that?
If she can’t even train her dog not to poo in the house there’s no way she’s responsible enough to have a kid.

Reactions: 27
Forgive me, but I think it’s important that she grows up before that?
If she can’t even train her dog not to poo in the house there’s no way she’s responsible enough to have a kid.
You are probably right but I don’t see that happening! I just wanna shake her and say ‘ditch the men, ditch the booze and lose a stone and you’ll feel a wholeeee lot better’

Even the influencers I hate the most have posted things/donated in response to George Floyd & the protests, yet Helen is promoting a pair of bleeping useless “hiking converse?” that are £50 off!

If she was serious about walking/hiking she’d invest in some proper hiking boots that weren’t a named brand. My hiking boots are genuinely the ugliest things I could ever wear but they support my feet and ankles. Converse could neverrrr

Reactions: 9
She looks so nice and healthy this morning in her insta stories!!! While surprise surprise she had too much too drink last night and is hungover, she looks so nice and fresh faced without her thick makeup, it ages her so much!! She looks in her early 20’s! Although, could be the filter let’s me honest

Her makeup does age her quite a bit, but influencers are no stranger to filters 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m glad she’s speaking up about the Max Rathbone issue and the fact that it is a large issue in the tattooing community. Hopefully a large portion of her audience do actually see and read the story, I’m actually not annoyed at her for once.

Reactions: 9
I’m glad she’s speaking up about the Max Rathbone issue and the fact that it is a large issue in the tattooing community. Hopefully a large portion of her audience do actually see and read the story, I’m actually not annoyed at her for once.
Yeah happy she is speaking out about this. Hopefully it will encourage her to use her platform for more of these kinds of issues.

Reactions: 3

I dont want to see it if its a fake sentiment though. If she gave a damn, she would have done it. She doesnt! It has shown a lot about these so called 'influencers', NOT actually using their influence. You can tell the faje sentiments from the ones that genuinally care. Privelage!

Reactions: 1
i saw her IG story about it, anyone know where these stories are coming out of, nothing much on google/youtube

The stories are being shared on Insta by two main accounts. These girls have been messaged by numerous others who have been tattooed by Max in the past. Some of them anonymously and some coming out openly. One of the girls sharing said she has had 400 DMs about his predatory behaviour. Some rape allegations.

I saw the messages via a guy who is due to do my next tattoo (whenever it's safe obvs).

It's nice to see dudes speaking out against this too. Seems a lot of rumours floating about for years but nobody has spoken up until now.

Reactions: 5
The stories are being shared on Insta by two main accounts. These girls have been messaged by numerous others who have been tattooed by Max in the past. Some of them anonymously and some coming out openly. One of the girls sharing said she has had 400 DMs about his predatory behaviour. Some rape allegations.

I saw the messages via a guy who is due to do my next tattoo (whenever it's safe obvs).

It's nice to see dudes speaking out against this too. Seems a lot of rumours floating about for years but nobody has spoken up until now.
It’s been common knowledge for many years but unfortunately unless it’s *your* story then it isn’t yours to share. All we can do is warn and reassure so it’s a relief to see it all finally come out
If anyone wants to read up, the account sharing most of the stories I’ve seen is @gemmaymayy
I’m glad she’s addressed it, spreading the word and taken down the vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.