Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think that Matt and the other ex-es have a private Facebook group that they use as therapy and/or to warn other men that look like them of Helen- she does have a type:unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when she was with Mark and suddenly became 'obsessed' with Rab saying it was her new Gucci 🙄 once again pretending to have interesting hobbies other than picking her nose but of course it's just for the aesthetic. Personally the only label I give a tit about for hiking is goretex 😅

Reactions: 8
Do you guys think that Matt and the other ex-es have a private Facebook group that they use as therapy and/or to warn other men that look like them of Helen- she does have a type:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Helen would probably have difficulty picking the current one out of a Police lineup given she seems to be off her face most of the time recently

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is the type to "hike" for the gram only, not to get fit and enjoy nature. Having grown up with mountain goats for parents I cringed at her video and poor advice. Who the hell uses converse as "sturdy" walking shoes and what the hell was that bag?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I caved and watched the hiking outfits video and now I’ve got an eye twitch.

1- fleece leggings must give her the most brutal disco bean.
2- that rucksack is unnecessarily huge and the noise of the dog bowl and coffee mug (wtf) clacking together would make me push her off a cliff.
3- of the 3 pairs of footwear she owns the ONE pair that has decent ankle support has clearly only been worn once. Makes me shudder.
4- the second skin top she keeps mentioning and can’t show us as it’s ‘in the wash’ hmm... just film your video when it’s out the wash? We can wait love.
5- she has to include a clip of her popping Prosecco during a hike. I’m going up kinder scout again on Saturday. Might take a bottle of tequila consider me iNfLueNcEd 🤙🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Collectively the items mentioned in her hiking video cost over £1000. She honestly has more money than sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I could only manage a minute of the hiking video. She thinks it's a bloody fashion show, anyone who actually hikes for a hobby doesn't do it to look pretty for the rest of the world. I remember I went to the Lake District just before she did with Mark. I went hiking with my baby on my back, no makeup, hair in pigtails, no fucks given. Does she not see how embarrassing this facade is she's playing up?

I didn't get to the part about her talking about the down coat but the fact that she says that while wearing the gifted dungas from ethical brand Lucy and Yak is so hypocritical.
She's a walking talking contradiction.
And who tf wears a full face of makeup when hiking??

• Sick
Reactions: 7
And who tf wears a full face of makeup when hiking??
Long time lurker chiming in here and I 100% Agree. I'm actually a Canadian who lives in Alberta and with her Canada vlogs I was stunned to see how much makeup she wore out hiking. Unless you're just going to Banff, Jasper, or Canmore to eat out and shop no one gets fully dolled up with makeup and hair (there is really no point). When I go out to the rockies for a morning hike I guarantee no one cares what you look like, most Canadians will throw on their athletic/hike wear, grab a water bottle and a pair of sunglasses, and are set to go. If anything people were probably looking at her on the trails BECAUSE she wore so much makeup lol.

Reactions: 7
Enjoying the great Canadian outdoors (it looks like I tried to get bad screen caps but I didn't, there was just so many of these moments)!:

View attachment 180619View attachment 180620View attachment 180621View attachment 180622View attachment 180623View attachment 180624
Listen, I bleeping love make up. I wear a lot of it, I write reviews about it, I collect it, but I have never in my life seen someone wear so much bleeping makeup, especially for a hike. duck me. She looks like she never washes her face but just reapplies it on top of the grime. What's wrong with a bit of BB cream and some mascara? You're hiking in the wilderness ffs, there's no need to look like a drag queen. The irony is she has lovely skin and great features, she's not an old troll like me that scares children bare faced. Everything she does is has to be extra, drinking, eating, dating. Dial it down, luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a friend of a friend who wears a full face of make up to do boot camp. I don't understand it at all. Getting all sweaty and dirty with thick make up on. I'm forever wiping my face when I'm working out, can't imagine what that does to the make up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Helen is in full swing drastic action mode and doing her trademark style of gardening which is basically destroy and replace she never actually seems to do any proper gardening she just seems to enjoy the shopping aspect Helen you might like to apply some of this insight into your human relationships

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I see Helen is in full swing drastic action mode and doing her trademark style of gardening which is basically destroy and replace she never actually seems to do any proper gardening she just seems to enjoy the shopping aspect Helen you might like to apply some of this insight into your human relationships
🤦🏻‍♀️ forgetting we're not in a TROPICAL PARADISE, but the UK. Tropical plants require a ton of care and sometimes that isn't enough with our weather. She won't give them any care. She's in a manic phase. Phil probably said he doesn't like roses.

I’m fairly sure she said in a very recent vlog how much she loved the roses and really loved going into the garden to the smell of them! I was totally surprised to see that story yesterday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.