Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
1B72025B-6D23-4FE9-A929-0740AE0FB9B5.png

THINGS HELEN ANDERSON LEARNED ABOUT HERSELF IN LOCKDOWN:

1. She needed to move in a man she’d literally just started dating because she’s so afraid of being on her own - but both aired out and used his troubles at home as an excuse.

2. Found it so tough to film any content because she works from home and there was no way she could have possibly pick up a camera to film

3. Diane still shits on the floor, proving that no amount of time at home and off work will make Helen train that dog. Maybe she enjoys shouting at that little devil too much.

4. She can pile on the pounds, posted a bikini pic with a whole spiel that she put on weight - gained a lot of ‘well donee’ for being a fat activist but then says fuck you all and posts a bunch of size 14 videos (despite being size 14 for about 5 years)

5. She can drink like a fish from morning to noon and slurs her words in multiple videos - but magic! she’s not drunk guuuuys!

6. She can spend a ridiculous amount of money on her garden and house, the place is a money pit! (Flex flex flex, she has such a hard time guys, quarantine is so tough!)

7. She can literally put out a piece of shit as her content and it will get lapped up (“omg Helen! Where did you get that piece of shit from? I must have it!”)

8. Her friends love reading here and just have to share with each other, but will publicly say how it’s sooo awful, but what it really does is just brings in more gossipers! (cheers!)

9. She thinks she ‘got away’ with breaking lockdown by hosting a big ass download party with her drunk friends posting on their socials what was going on at the time, it was going to be such an epic video that Grace filmed - but oh no! Caught out! We’ll just shove some pics up in the video and say “whoops I forgot to vlog”

10. She can totally use BLM as an excuse not to post anything for a week,“I’ll educate myself” she states, doesn’t bother doing that and her and uneducated boyfriend display their white privilege by complaining about people backlashing against Jenna Marbles’ blackface and racist content - “they’re just haterssss!” “Just get over it!”

11. She is so against cultural appropriation, but only in tattoo form as she has a Buddha head vase in her living room and vlogged a Mexican themed party where her and her friends wore stereotypical sombrero and fake moustaches

12. She can’t figure out how or when to wear a mask, doesn’t bother to wear it in the multiple shopping trips her and boyfriend go on, nor does she wear it around her group of friends - but look guys! It’s sparkly, totally going in my June favs video!

13. “Guys! I can finally film a crappy look book now I have Grace back! Lord knows how I could have done one at home allllll by myself! Editing the slow motion twirls is hard! It’s my best one yet!!!!”

14. “Nuii is my favourite ever ice cream, I’ve never mentioned this before because shhhh my real real favs are magnums which I’ve been on about for years and everyone knows but these guys are paying me to say this now, so I need to do an elaborate ad which has nothing to do with ice cream, it has to be all about me - cue the slow mo twirls, Grace!”

15. As above but for Gillette. “Slow mo montage of me me me, despite it having nothing to do with the actual product... then just throw in a quick shave at the end. Slow mo that thing Grace!!”

16. “I’m a sexpert now, I’m a sex pest, I love crudely describing my sex life because I don’t give a fuck. Listen to ma flapssssss!”

17. “I’m snot drunk, jus’ tired! HaVe YoU EvEr BeEn TiReD?!”

18. “I don’t have to take accountability for anything I say or do because I couldn’t give a shit about anyone else especially during this pandemic”

19. “I can touch everything in the shop without intention of buying it because I have hand sanitizer!” (she says with her finger up her nose)

20. She’s a cunt 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Bubble12

I live a few doors down from her, outside her house was a big ‘campsite & festival this way’ sign pointing to her garden gate, and at least 5 cars outside (one of them was hers I guess). It definitely sounded like there was more than the governments advice of ‘6 people’ round.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Helen Anderson and the Strange Case of the Cloned Boyfriends 🤣

B58F8FBB-9C37-4DCC-BA7B-9F3A888668FB.jpeg

BA1248EA-04FA-499D-AA48-91BF83B2C940.jpeg
6232BD31-1618-44DB-979A-266B78D88453.jpeg

ECDBCA95-9174-4813-A19A-0F813B42AA09.jpeg
3543E59D-63AA-4497-BF33-E8747120C19A.jpeg

C’mon Helen, variety is the spice of life - mix it up a little! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s going to a protest on Sunday.
Has everyone forgotten about covid 19??? I fully support the BLM, but I don’t think people should be putting themselves and others in harms way in the middle of a global health pandemic. We can find other ways to go about this, rather than putting a lot of people in danger. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s gonna be another spike, and it’s really sad.
I find it hard to hear some of this, lots of the protests have taken social distancing into account, you can see it in photos posted on social media, the main stream media won’t post. You can also just blame a second spike on protesting, people had VE Day parties, they’ve gone to the beach in droves and because Boris continues to support Dominic Cummings and his actions plenty of people are now doing what ever they want

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Already saying “our loft” how long until she gifts Phil with a ‘death do us part necklace’ I wonder 🤣

Helen and the racist sombrero makes its appearance again. (It’s cultural appropriation dahhhhhling.)

Bootcamp she says they’re exercising in a group of 10 - but the guidelines for covid group exercise is being a group of up to 5 people. 🙄

Also she completely slobbers kisses on another persons dog... just for that person to stroke it... covid 19 anyone?

She didn’t think sorting out a van hire would be that difficult.... in a pandemic...has she forgotten covid is still a thing?

She really can’t stop mining for that nose gold can she 🤣

Shows off her mask to Josie... you realise you’re not supposed to man handle the thing with your crusty unclean booger fingers... kinda defeats the object if you’ve already contaminated the damn thing...

£840 spent on ikea garage shelving - not including all the other crap she bought for the kitchen an what not. Teaches people how to check items are in store on their website. Jesus.

According to Helen, an Ikea trip is a REAL test for a couple (🤣) and they’re stressed before they’ve even got through the door.

Annnnnd yes 100% confirmed, she did not wear a mask to ikea... even though it was the day after she filmed how much she loved her mask in the June faves. Absolute idiot.

She still can’t keep those pesky little fingers from going up the snout.

Complains about feeling stressed while scanning things because she ASSUMES people in queues will be huffy and impatient, (despite not actually experiencing anyone doing this to her) she says “fuck ‘em they can fucking wait”...... who are you talking about? You just said it was fine and nothing happened? Is this describing how YOU are in queues, Helen?

And then... I was ‘Ungray” but Phil wouldn’t let her stop to get some lunch, he says no because it was only 3pm and you can wait till you get home - it’s only 2 hours.... “fucking 2 hours” ...........wait... wut... why are you letting this cretin decide when you can eat? Despite saying you only had breakfast that day? Wow. Controlllllllllling.

More fingers up the schnoz

She admits the ikea haul video wasn’t going to be that exciting...

More finger to nose nuzzling.

Blames her “storm head” (humid weather) for making her drowsy and a bit woahhhh (could also be the booze and other substances, love)

Green flickering seizures at the end of her Vlog - at this point I think she’s bored her camera to death 🤣

Big old pick and flick of the old nose mine

Off for a not very social distance walk with hiking people (aka Mark’s friends), stands right near them with no mask. “fun fact” Stop right there Helen, no.

Also she tried to make her dogs hike along but Diane wasn’t having it. They’re TINY dogs.... What are you even doing? I won’t be surprised if the have absolutely fucked knees after being made to hike like that. Fucking hell.

MINI MAGNUM in the party bath - what happened you Nuii? Not so favourite after all? Took the money, ate the ice cream and rannnnn back to magnum 🤣

25BBA1EA-EFEF-4588-A1F6-7C5D1C9013BE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I think a baby would change her lifestyle and make her grow up a bit
Forgive me, but I think it’s important that she grows up before that?
If she can’t even train her dog not to poo in the house there’s no way she’s responsible enough to have a kid.

Reactions: 27

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
“I’m really excited for this look book, I think it might be the best one yet” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Touches so many things in the garden centre but doesn’t buy them... look with your eyes, Helen, not with your hands.

Wanted a sun lounger but the one she wanted was too expensive (yet spent £100 on a kitchen bin a few months ago... ok girl)

Shows the disgustingness of her car “look at all the crumbies! I’m disgustiiiiiing!” Cue a close upward shot of her bum as she hoovers up the filth.

“Time for a bit of self care” *waxes moustache with veet* and possibly the boyfriends eyebrow too? I dunno she was slurring her words again.

Talks about Jenna Marbles quitting YouTube “she did some things that didn’t age well, I guess deemed as offensive these days... things that have come across racist”

“I just think it’s really fucking shit that people, why they aren’t in the present day in terms of what people have done?”

Bitch did you really just say that? After posting all those supportive black live matter posts?! (notice how she’s stopped those posts now?!)

“Like fair enough it was wrong...”

Holy fuck Helen’s boyfriend slurs his words just like her 🤣 both sound thick as shit. She’s just laying and keeps pinching on her thigh fat 🤣

Rants about cancel culture... fucking yawnnnn, I must have completely missed the “witch hunt” for people to cancel Jenna Marbles, all I saw was someone do a mature and appropriate apology displaying footage in her video of what made people upset about and understanding why this has been brought up again. The response to her video was met with forgiveness and people not wanting her to go.

I hate when people label that shit as cancel culture. I’m sorry, but if you put things out there on the internet it’s there forever, and you may have to keep apologising for some racist, sexist, etc shit you did 10 years ago over again and again.

But read the fucking room Helen - BLM has a fucking bigger audience than ever, of course EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO PERFORMED IN SOME TYPE OF BLACKFACE IS GONNA GET BROUGHT UP AGAIN AND CRITICISED. If you didn’t get why people brought it up again you are fucking stupid.

(I still don’t get people who say they ‘didn’t realise’ that blackface was bad and ‘they didn’t know better’ back in 2011... like... it’s ALWAYS BEEN FUCKING BAD, wtf kind of excuse is that?)

Helen and her boyfriend proudly displaying their white privilege. Heads in the sand “people who like to call other people out because they think they’re better than everyone else”

Oh and no Helen, this rant isn’t me trying to “cancel” you, just pointing out how fucking STUPID you are.

She’s announced on ig she’s got a youtube schedule! Shes be lurking on here and trying to prove that us she’s not lazy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I don’t follow Dani so haven’t seen her instagram posts only from what’s been on here but I agree I think she knows they’ve been caught out. I will definitely be watching the video and seeing what she has edited out to try and make it look like she’s had less people round. I know everyone is mentioning the absence of the boyfriend too but she still has 2 cars outside her house so I think he is still there just not on her social media. (We put the bins out sometimes for her)

There were others round that I saw that weren’t even mentioned on her story so it’s almost as if she’s asked them to keep quiet and not post about it! she made them all breakfast fry ups in the morning after which they sat and ate under the gazebo as well.
Whilst I appreciate all the inside info you’re giving us 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 please be careful! They very obviously read here and she’ll likely know that it’s you posting and I don’t want you to end up with any stressful neighbour beef hahaha

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
After she spent £15 on a sequin black Isolated Heroes face mask earlier in the week 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ok... I just saw the part of the video where she added it to her faves.... it’s in her favs because it’s sparkly and a cool design... yet she is clueless about when to wear it and says no one around wears them so she hasn’t worn one yet.... but it’s her June fav...

What?

How does she not know where you should wear a mask? And if she has one why isn’t she wearing it every time you go out shopping? Where else would she wear it???

Does she not bother looking up any information of advice? It’s really not hard to see the THOUSANDS of comments from health care workers who stress the importance of wearing a mask... there’s posts on every single social media platform with facts and figures... does she really just look out the window and go oh they’re not wearing it I’m not going to bother too. How does she think the virus spreads?

Why is she not helping influence safe precautions during the pandemic? Saying you social distanced isn’t enough - we all see how you social distanced during your illegal party and when you hang out with your friends.

She’s so fucking uneducated it’s unbelievable!

Maybe she should listen to the thousands of people who have been severely affected by the virus... people who have lost family / friends from covid 19... people who have had the virus and are still recovering... people who have lost work... people who have to teach and raise their children in lockdown... people who have to STILL be in isolation because of their vulnerability... people who are petrified of going outside because there’s thousands of other Helens out there touching everything in sight...

She complains about missing download, missing her drinking buddies and has complained about not being able to go out and film... but she works from home.... nothing has really affected you Helen. You need to get a grip and see what is going on past the end of your nose.

Stop being selfish, educate yourself child, and WEAR THAT GOD DAMN MASK. I hope to see that ugly thing on your face every single time you vlog outside.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
VIDEO: What I’ve Leant in Lockdown

1. Her love for cooking and eating. (No shit)
Blames her “one” of her exes for her boring structured diet of chicken, rice and veg (because she’s a weak woman who needs to be told what to eat by men)

2. Making simple fun (green strobe lighting from her camera - it’s already bored of her yapping)
She turned the house into a pub one day... made a den... did pie Friday but stopped cos they kept eating too much pie... did an Easter egg hunt.... put a tent up in the garden... baking together.... just little things. (Sounds like a riot)

3. the slower pace of life - and how important it is.
She got fed up with having a routine, having to be here there and everywhere (you know... like having an actual job). Slowing down was a shock to her system 🙄 She took the whole lockdown literally as “do nothing, stay at home” she was so exhausted from previously working so hard poor likkle bwaby. Fought with wondering whether she should be productive or have a break.

If only it was the same for the millions of people who’s work was in jeopardy, struggling to try and feed their families, people who HAD NOT CHOICE but to work because they were on the front lines. Shove your guilt about deciding whether you wanted to work or go on a break right up your fucking arsehole. “Learn to take a slower pace, we should take some of that with us” ok say that to the doctors and nurses working around the clock.

3. Take the time to enjoy the process of renovating your house says this impatient fool who just couldn’t wait for an IKEA delivery.

“I really enjoyed painting my fence - I didn’t want it to be over!” ....Wow. Simple things for simple minds.

4. 2020 isn’t cancelled (of course it’s fucking not, idiot. Why are you so obsessed with the everything being “cancelled” Jesus Christ.)

“We shouldn’t wish away our life, we shouldn’t wish away lockdown just so we can have our lives back” .... wut.

“We’re very lucky to be here, we’re very lucky that we’re not personally affected by this. And we should be grateful” finally you admit you haven’t been affected by covid - so you could have done some work then, yeah? or maybe you could have helped out people who WERE and still ARE affected? Nah of course not, you’re too selfish.

“At first I was really angry about it, I felt cheated” Woooow. “Now I’m trying not to put pressure on myself and just have fun”

Says when fast food opened again she was NOT of those people who went to the drive thru. She’s really not that bothered going now anyway. (....but...she got... Nando’s takeaway the other day.... so you did bothered Helen)

She says the only places she’s been to is the supermarket, b&q and the garden centre - everywhere else she’s not that fussed about (uhm hello Ikea? Are we pretending that didn’t happen now?)

5. Relationships during lockdown
Acknowledges that she always gets comments about how she can’t be on her own, how she always has to have a boyfriend, how she’s always rushing things... No one can make that judgement unless they know her as a person or knows what her past relationships have been like... (you live your whole life online... wut?) She would never say that about anyone she knew either (yet she loves to keep commenting on Josie’s ig with puke emojis whenever Moonface puts up pictures of her and her boyfriend)

She doesn’t give a fuck what anyone thinks.

They stated dating in January and the reason why boyfriend couldn’t come home cos someone there was sick and said to keep away, then Boris was like you got to stay where you’re at and boyfriend didn’t actually want to go home anyway... (ok well it wasn’t sick from covid cos you literally just said you haven’t been affected by the whole covid situation.... sooo I’m calling bullshit) She thought lockdown was gonna last 3 weeks (cos she’s incapable of looking past the end of her nose and seeing what’s happening in the world)

“Would have I moved in with my boyfriend this soon if it wasn’t for covid? HELL NO” (but really yes because you have a history love) “This time I thought I’d take it slow” you do realise you could have said no? Like you just met the guy... you do realise that he has other options, but you just said he didn’t want to go he wanted to stay... You can say no and still have a relationship. I’m smelling some BS with this story.

“He’s a very active person, he likes to keep busy” yep busy racking up those kill streaks on Call of Duty

“when he was bored I took it really personally” RED FLAG RED FLAG THERE! This woman has issues!!!!

Gushes over boyfriend being so similar to her (that’s cos you’re morphing into him love)

“if anything was going to be a real relationship test, it was this” (wait I thought the real relationship test was IKEA? 😂)

She might grace us with her wisdom of relationships in more detail another time (yay.)

6. we’re less wasteful and more resourceful (says the woman who spent thousands on brand new shit for her house. So resourceful)

boyfriend has taught her how to be more resourceful with food (yeah by not letting her eat it 🤣) makes her second guess what she buys from a food shop (controllinggggg)

7. Supports independent small businesses (Like Ikea and Topshop)

8. Appreciates her face more 🤣🤣🤣
“Oh this is what my face looks without make up” (she edits her videos right... she’s not wearing makeup a shit ton in her vlogs...)

9. “Getting hair and nails done Ain’t the be all and end all”
No shit. Jesus. “Having no nails feels more me now” how long until she changes her mind and gets those god awful cat claws on her stubby nubs?

OH CLASSIC “All the people hounding hairdressers for a sneaky hair cut should feel ashamed of yourselves. There’s people fucking dying every single day and businesses being closed down. And you’re more concerned about your hair. Shameful.” (WHAT ABOUT YOU BREAKING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HOSTING AN ILLEGAL PARTY JUST SO YOU COULD HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS DOWNLOAD EXPERIENCE WITH ALL YOUR MATES?)

10. How much I love my friends and family she realised who matters and who puts out the effort for you. She praises people who reached out and did a zoom call to check in and see if she was ok. (It works both ways Helen, did you check in with them?)

11. I love my garden and my home (yawn)
It had bad energy from previous “things” that have happened in her life and now she’s “hexercized” it “be gone of demons”

comments from the last section where she read other people’s lockdown lessons...

“why do we work all the fucking time? Why do we work to live?” Well you don’t Helen...

“I’ve started tracking my periods, I became a little self scientist... it was really fun”

“you don’t need to spend money to go out or drink with your mates to have a good time” says the girl who spent a tidy bundle on a home download festival for all her mates....

“I’ve become less materialistic, and stopped impulse buying things just because they were there... so true! Ok I have bought a few things over lockdown... in terms of a tv... a bin... I barely bought any clothes... I don’t have to buy stuff I don’t have that feeeling any more, I’m not interested...” neglects to mention garden crap and massive ikea haul which she had to rush out and grab ... (and she filmed this after she went ffs)

“I’m now finally buying from cool sustainable brands” then states that she bought her Lucy and Yak dungarees which is a big fat lie they were GIFTED

“I can appreciate my own company” Then a couple of comments later she says “I can’t be alone... I’m never alone.” It’s ok Helen, the first step is admitting it. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

sorenips

Quote of the video: "it's made me realise that relationships aren't always easy"... Helen, in 3 years you've had a marriage, divorce, live-in boyfriend who left you and current loser who lives with you but won't tell you he loves you, but it took LOCKDOWN to make you realise that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

__zippy

So disrespectful. I work on the frontlines, have been redeployed to COVID 19 wards and the virus is horrendous.. but oh no, there she is, pickle juice in hand sloshing around with friends. We are still in the middle of a pandemic with a 2nd wave hanging over us. There is nothing heroic this chick has done in the last 3 months. She could of donated her time, kept herself busy with worthy projects (there's plenty she could of done without facing the immediate risk of catching COVID.)
But no no, as long as shes buzzed out of her eye balls stuffing food in her face and buying more crap, then she's happy.
Fuck off. Fuck her. I am LIVID.

• Sad
  • Heart

Bearlouise

She absolutely is NOT an 18 and the shaming of her size is a joke, shes petitie and thick set. So what? Would love to see what all these people harping on about her weight look like.

Really? Its her house 🙄
Haha seems like this might be a close friend of helens 👀

• Haha

LilianG

Long time lurker here..I've accidentally become addicted 😅. I only joined to stop myself becoming a YouTube troll..but the latest vlog just got me baffled. Am I right in thinking she's actually paying nearly a grand for her (likely short-term) boyfriend to have a workshop in HER garage, hiring a van, driving for hours to London to get it, and then he tells her she's not allowed to get food on the way back 😂 Is her next tattoo going to be 'twat' written right across her forehead?!

And why are her little sycophantic fans so quick to defend her lack of hygiene and care in general..I made a comment asking why she bought a mask and doesn't wear it and it's all 'yOu DoNt HaVe To WeAr ThEm EvErYwHeRe'..like sure I'm sure she's much more likely to spread covid in her back garden than in fucking IKEA 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I thought I’d just do a quick little summary of the thread, hopefully will be helpful for anyone who creates the new thread to stick as a the first post TLDR - please add anything that I might have missed out!
THREAD SUMMARY;

• Moved in a boyfriend full time because she couldn’t be alone during lockdown and he had a “bad situation” at home - they had only been dating for less than 2 months at the time

• Bought boyfriend a very expensive, brand new tv for the bedroom for him to play Call of Duty all day

• Revealed that she has to sometimes sleep in the spare room while boyfriend gets her bedroom

• Held an illegal at home festival with her friends in the midst of the covid pandemic. Her friends and her posted drunken IG posts showing them breaking social distancing. Helen lied in her Download video stating that there were only a “few” people there, but in actuality - from her and her friends IG posts - they showed a lot more people. Tattle also had a neighbour confirm that there were 5 cars parked outside her house. Helen also lied and said she “forgot” to film the gathering, despite Grace mention that she was there filming specifically for Helen event video.

• Still lies about being a size 14. She even posted a body positivity photo on IG of how she’s gained so much weight during lockdown, got a lot of praise for being raw and honest, but then she continues to post size 14 look book videos. (She’s been a “size 14” since 2016)

• Her dog still shits on the floor

• Bought a mask because it “looked cool” then said to her viewers that she doesn’t know how or when to wear it. Never actually wore it on the multiple shopping trips or close social gatherings after buying it and when asked about it from viewers she said “YoU dOn’T hAvE tO wEaR tHeM eVeRyWhErE”

• In the midst of a pandemic she went on shopping trips and kept picking her nose and touching every item, without intention of buying them. When people called her out she said “i HaNd SaNiTiSe MuLtIpLe TiMeS” as if that gave her a free pass to keep doing it

• Constantly picks her nose and when commented on by viewers being put off by the sheer amount of times she edited in her nose picking, she stated it’s her “favourite hobby”

• She stated in her “Q&A” video that she doesn’t wash her hands after she’s been to the toilet

• Drinks so much all day, most days, that it has noticeably affected her speech and movement in her videos - when commented on by her viewers as to why she looks and sounds so out of it, she replied “HaVe YoU eVeR bEeN tIrEd?”

• Used lockdown as an excuse not to film any proper content - she’s incapable of filming simple videos such as her look book without Grace.

•Used BLM as an excuse not to film any content, instead she was “educating” herself. Had a rant about “cancel culture” (re: Jenna Marbles past racist videos) and said people should “get over it, live in the now” and her boyfriend (who has never heard of Jenna) said that people who were upset over the videos were “just haters” - completely disregarding BLM and proving their white privilege

•Posted a moral rant about cultural appropriation yet forgets that she owns a Buddha head vase in her living room and also forgets that she had previously filmed herself throwing a Mexican party with her mates, where they all dressed up in sombreros and fake moustaches, all very stereotypical and racist. (Once tattle pointed that out, she then dug out the sombrero from her attic and wore it in her vlog)

• Tried to become a sexpert on IG live but instead just crudely over shared the gory details about her sex life (and revealed that she is hard work in bed) Someone asked her advice on “How to feel confident when you’ve gained weight during lockdown” Helen answered “buy something new”

• Ranted about people selfishly demanding hairdressers do their hair while people are dying every day, then shortly after she dyes her niece’s hair and gives her other niece a makeover (putting on false lashes for her) at her house with no social distancing and lots of physical contact

• Ranted about people selfishly demanding hairdressers do their hair while people are dying every day, then shortly after she dyes her niece’s hair and gives her other niece a makeover (putting on false lashes for her) at her house with no social distancing and lots of physical contact

• Says she shopped less and become much less materialistic during lockdown but spent an absolute fortune on: a £100 bin, a soda stream, a new TV, an ASOS haul, a new gazebo, a dressing room makeover, a whole new garden makeover, a whole new garage makeover, a whole new kitchen storage makeover (and more!)

• Bought a RAB down feather jacket for hiking, she said that she wasn’t happy with herself for getting it as it gives her the heebie jeebies but just had to get it anyway because “it is what it is” and she’d much rather pay for a brand name and be uncomfortable rather than buying from a more ethical cruelty free brand

• Clings herself onto her ex’s walking group and uses hiking as an excuse to drink more

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Ok I just had a look at the ad.... wtf is it with her doing these over the top mini movies for her adverts. It’s sooooo long and boring. If you’re going to do an ad get straight to the point no one wants to watch a minute of this:

E4DF09A5-CD12-4BED-99F6-EEAC4A5EA500.jpeg

110B730D-3FD8-42EC-9CE2-24711B5EEE3B.jpeg

I’m already sick of that stretchy body suit and those shorts she keeps wearing, they must be the only thing that fits her at the moment 🤣

PREACHHH!

It really pisses me off when they have a little strop and get upset because someone commented on their post questioning their actions 😂 - Your not hard done by, you've got the easiest job going.

Does anyone remember that video that Helen did with one of her YT mates (which I've never seen on her channel since) where they went through their GG and her mate said "Influencers have one of the hardest jobs going" .... Errrr..... No you don't.
Haha speaking of that, noticed this from her ad:

B9DCF0FB-8395-4666-AD3E-F2131E486722.jpeg

Such a hard work day’s work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also are we supposed to believe that she hand sanitizers frequently when she has admitted to skipping washing her hands after using the toilet on the daily? Dirty cow.

• Haha