Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The caption on that Instagram post is just a load of waffle. She’s trying to justify living in excess when there really isn’t any excuse.

Also ‘no one is Looking in on you, judging’... 🤔👀👋🏻
Erm......ok! Could this be any more contradictory....all you lot are doing is looking and judging haha

Reactions: 1
Erm......ok! Could this be any more contradictory....all you lot are doing is looking and judging haha
Yeah the quotation marks are because it is a quote form Helen’s Instagram post caption.
The point was that people ARE looking in on her and judging when she said that no one is...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no instagram but:

You've completely run out of ideas from content so you're asking us to provide it.

And:

You evidently have difficulty applying lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think some influencers have really surprised me in this lockdown. Helen isn't one of them. She's shown her true colours.

She's entirely, sadly, predictable. Have another drink love, I'm sure all the bikini posing in your garden is exhausting. Go and eat an ice cream in bed whilst your fella avoids you.

Last edited:
First time posting 👋 hi everyone.
This makes me so sad. I used to love Helen, her style advise & make up use to be so wonderful and original.
Now? She's motivated by money, clearly, and attention.
I miss who she use to be (yanno, when she had her purple hair; caring about her followers, her own health and not shying away from awkward topics.)
Her excessive drinking, eating, buying and her need to have a boyf is just exhausting to watch.. it's like watching a friend self destruct.

Reactions: 14
First time posting same as above.

I've only been watching Helen for a year maybe round about that and the past few months have just been so hard to watch, as above poster again said it is like watching a friend self destruct and it's just downright uncomfortable and leaves me feeling weird after I watch her videos, especially her last vlog at the end with her boyfriend, I've not been able to get that out of my mind, I'm a bit worried for her, she definitely needs help. It's just sad.

Reactions: 4
so in her assumptions video Helen said her divorce isn't final but its not her fault, I wonder why her ex is holding it up?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Surprise surprise, Helen’s hammered again. Obviously the only place we can drink is in the house atm, but I’ve always thought that people who drink alone have a problem? And she’s on it nearly every night!

"I work so hard and some other influencers don't" - Yeah cause making ANOTHER office tour isn't lazy lmao

Reactions: 3
hey! First time poster, I just think back to how quickly Josie moved out & her (ex?? Sry haven’t watched for a while) moved in... I used to live w my best friend in the same situation as Helen & josie (she owned it, I rented a room) and the thought of her turfing me out for a bloke would totally break our friendship... what really happened there?!?!

Reactions: 3
How can she so brazenly admit to not washing her hands after a wee in her quick fire assumptions/questions vid. So disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.