Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tweeted earlier today about a lot of her comments being ‘held for review’ or marked as ‘spam’, so perhaps she is only approving positive comments and using this as an excuse as to why some comments aren’t appearing
Omg that’s horrendous!!
I do feel for her a little bit though because she seems really really depressed lately, she’s drinking A LOT, she seems really depressed in her vlogs, she’s always over eating and her relationship seems really awkward. But it’s like, she’s only got herself to blame, she’s one of those women who is desperate for attention and would rather be with someone who is CLEARLY not into her instead of just being on her own. She CRAVES the attention. It’s sad. It’s so obvious this new bloke isn’t into her AT ALL. Yet here she is just riding along getting drunk every night and just eating her feelings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Omg that’s horrendous!!
I do feel for her a little bit though because she seems really really depressed lately, she’s drinking A LOT, she seems really depressed in her vlogs, she’s always over eating and her relationship seems really awkward. But it’s like, she’s only got herself to blame, she’s one of those women who is desperate for attention and would rather be with someone who is CLEARLY not into her instead of just being on her own. She CRAVES the attention. It’s sad. It’s so obvious this new bloke isn’t into her AT ALL. Yet here she is just riding along getting drunk every night and just eating her feelings.
See, I wonder why she is like that though. It seems she has some kind of underlying issue that leaves her desperate for love, and an inability to be alone. Is she scared to be alone as she may have to confront her actual feelings...maybe face the fact that she could be depressed and actually deal with her marriage falling apart.

Reactions: 3
I guess if he really does have a situation at home which means he can't go there and he's been at hers all this time and it's lockdown she may struggle to work out how to ask him to leave.

Reactions: 2
I guess if he really does have a situation at home which means he can't go there and he's been at hers all this time and it's lockdown she may struggle to work out how to ask him to leave.
She’s a grown woman though, and he’s a grown ass man.. like??? She owes him nothing, he shouldn’t be expected to stay there regardless of what’s going on in his personal life, that’s his business, they were literally dating a matter of weeks then all of a sudden it’s helens responsibility to keep him at her place.. seems odd to me

• Heart
Honestly feel like she has used this guy to show him off (hey look at me Ive still got it and can get a man) as well as to appease her inability to be alone. So law of karma says he's using her too. Two users together maybe they're a match. No doubt she will dump him off as soon as she can get grace to come over all the time and film her every move to make her feel important.

She would really benefit from facing the feelings of insecurity and inadequacy that she's running from and lockdown would have been a perfect opportunity. But ya know no chance with this narcissist.

Reactions: 6
Honestly feel like she has used this guy to show him off (hey look at me Ive still got it and can get a man) as well as to appease her inability to be alone. So law of karma says he's using her too. Two users together maybe they're a match. No doubt she will dump him off as soon as she can get grace to come over all the time and film her every move to make her feel important.

She would really benefit from facing the feelings of insecurity and inadequacy that she's running from and lockdown would have been a perfect opportunity. But ya know no chance with this narcissist.
I wonder if she'll spend every waking hour with Grace and Andy again after all this? Doing her histrionic one woman show for them. I must say, it's been amazing not listening to Grace's monotonous, depressing drone. I tried a few of her vlogs and they were utterly unwatchable, she's the biggest downer I've ever watched on YouTube. Somewhere, roughly halfway between dull, depressing Grace and manic, moronic Helen, there's a normal personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got a soft spot for Grace. I can’t watch her videos, but she seems sweet and harmless.

I wonder if she'll spend every waking hour with Grace and Andy again after all this? Doing her histrionic one woman show for them. I must say, it's been amazing not listening to Grace's monotonous, depressing drone. I tried a few of her vlogs and they were utterly unwatchable, she's the biggest downer I've ever watched on YouTube. Somewhere, roughly halfway between dull, depressing Grace and manic, moronic Helen, there's a normal personality.
Of course she will until they get bored/sick of her but if the money is coming through for them I'm sure they'll tolerate her.

Have only watched one of Grace's vlogs and noticed how down she is about her weight. She seems to have piled quite a bit of weight on since moving to Norwich. Funny that whoever hangs out with Helen long enough starts piling on the pounds, wonder if Grace will put two and two together.

Reactions: 3
Of course she will until they get bored/sick of her but if the money is coming through for them I'm sure they'll tolerate her.

Have only watched one of Grace's vlogs and noticed how down she is about her weight. She seems to have piled quite a bit of weight on since moving to Norwich. Funny that whoever hangs out with Helen long enough starts piling on the pounds, wonder if Grace will put two and two together.
I hope so I’ve watched a few of hers And she seems like she’s had a rough enough time of it without any added Helen-related drama.
Also noted that she actually makes a real effort when she’s exercising, refreshing to see after watching Helens god awful attempts

I hope so I’ve watched a few of hers And she seems like she’s had a rough enough time of it without any added Helen-related drama.
Also noted that she actually makes a real effort when she’s exercising, refreshing to see after watching Helens god awful attempts
I just don’t understand someone who has been going to a fitness boot camp for YEARS still can’t do BASIC exercises?? Like??? It doesn’t make sense?? Her squats are the worst thing I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 4
THIS! She actually tries. I think Helen was a bad influence on her food wise. As she is with everyone she is with. It's like she drags them all into her unhealthy bubble.

Maff could be a douche (and to be fair, Helen tolerated it so that continued) but have you guys seen the glow up since he left Helen? Damn son!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Helen ‘hiking is my life’ Anderson walked from her house into town for the first time ever yesterday. Seriously? An hour isn’t that long a walk, 3ish miles. So she who loves hiking must drive each time. Come onnn.

• Haha
Helen ‘hiking is my life’ Anderson walked from her house into town for the first time ever yesterday. Seriously? An hour isn’t that long a walk, 3ish miles. So she who loves hiking must drive each time. Come onnn.
She only ‘loved hiking’ because Mark did.

She doesn’t have ANY nonsuperficial interests or personality traits 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She only ‘loved hiking’ because Mark did.

She doesn’t have ANY nonsuperficial interests or personality traits 🤷🏻‍♀️
She needs to prob stop picking boyfriends who are sporty or like to keep fit otherwise she'll end up doing stuff she hates to please other people forever.

THIS! She actually tries. I think Helen was a bad influence on her food wise. As she is with everyone she is with. It's like she drags them all into her unhealthy bubble.

Maff could be a douche (and to be fair, Helen tolerated it so that continued) but have you guys seen the glow up since he left Helen? Damn son!
tit! I just checked his insta and you are so right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.