Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

drewydrop

Chatty Member
I’ve been lurking here for a while as I’m intrigued by Helen as I’m a Norfolk girl too. I don’t know enough about her to compare how she was previously to how she is now and she doesn't seem to be that happy and like she’s trying too hard to be alternative and quirky and her loud voice is extremely grating. However I don't really like the body shaming comments and do believe she is a size 14. I’m a similar height and body shape to Helen and I’m a size 12, a bigger size 12 since lockdown as I too was drinking everyday and eating what the hell I liked because I was furloughed, bored, anxious and food and drink was the only thing I had to look forward to. And although the fact that I’m a qualified PT, was bombarded with Instagram fitness posts and more importantly knowing I wasn’t happy with my body, I still couldn’t motivate myself to change but then something clicked recently and I’m reigning it in now. My point is I do think she is a size 14, on the bigger end of a 14 maybe, but so what, let her eat/drink what she wants!

Everyone’s commenting at how unhappy she is etc so food and drink is probably a comfort to her and she’ll change it when she’s ready and if she even wants to. Like someone mentioned above she probably does need to take a break from social media and focus on herself (not necessarily her weight) but making herself happy again. It must be draining to be over emphasising how great everything is and how much fun you’re having everyday when you’re probably not.

Reactions: 19

BadassQueenMelon

Ben was rude and degrading to her and looked peed off with her antics and baby voice, seeming irritated every time she pointed a camera at him. Not sure why this relationship ended (without looking back at old vlogs).

Maff was rude to her and I reckon he was worse off camera BUT he did own the fact he had issues and saw a therapist. He left her four or five months after their wedding.

Mark was LOVELY, bloody gorgeous with a sweet personality and very healthy and proactive. Couldn't believe she'd done so well for herself. He clearly got fed up of her shit and boogered off, even though she maintains she left him. Like WTF she left HIM and then chose to be with PHIL instead?!

Phil seems rough as fck and a user and a lazy bstard based on her videos. He refuses to tell Helen he loves her after six months of a relationship, only that he is "getting there". Its clear he's amazing in the sack and she's is going through a rampant sexual phase and that is clouding her vision from everything else about him. Helen, lust isn't love darling.

From the above what stands out to me is the ONE guy who seemed genuinely lovely and decent and she claims to have chucked HIM out, yet she is/was happy to stick with the others until they left no matter how ugly it gets / got. I feel like she would really benefit from some therapy to look into WHY she NEEDS a man all the time, and also why she CONTINUES to be attracted to inadequate men, falls in love fast, and moves them in quickly.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She does know how she feel about him 💔 she wants to be in love and loved back, and like many is looking in all the wrong places. Ask hin to leave Helen, don't waste your time.

I think her ex husband is going after her money, and the house etc. He should be ashamed of taking anything he didn't earn in that marriage.

I'd like to see a minimalism vid, a living off a tenner a week. Proper clothes customisation of clothes. Dating app reviews. Some 180 stuff. No more ice cream and alcohol ffs 😡

• Heart

fernygoat

I followed her welcome to helens home account, and cant believe she bought a completely new, pretty much identical patio furniture/corner sofa thing to replace her old one, with the excuse 'more practical'..., I kept swiping to see the before and afters to work out what was actually different (not much) and those things are NOT cheap. she just pisses money away. also she spelt trellis like trellace. lol

EDIT: I thought those dining patio things I mentioned were a few hundred quid. She tagged Kettler in the pic and I just searched Kettler garden furniture, found the one she got, and turns out it was TWO GRAND.

• Wow

BadassQueenMelon

Took her a week to edit that 9 minutes of shite? What an anticlimax
That's because she had originally included the footage of the gig including Grace's handiwork but then when she read on here how she had broken social distancing rules she got worried and decided to pretend no filming took place.

• Haha
  • Heart

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Haha! That reminds me the picture from guru gossip someone posted, taken from Helen’s ig story when out of her skull eyes rolling back and gums gnashing.

But I can’t log in to that damn site for the life of me - can someone log in and copy the image to here (located under the thread: Helen Do Ya Think I’m Sexy Anderson - Part 4 page 17) 🤣
After freaking ages of trying to load that website, I finally made it to the page 😂Who else came over to Tattle cause GG was too painful to load?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ktypage

New IGTV... is she coming clean finally?! 😂
Edit: didn’t even see “dummerlookbook” 🤣🤣
4A8CF1E9-50C6-4444-B60C-6889BE5BB5CD.jpeg

• Haha

Bearlouise

Not at all. I just find it a little childish that you're so obsessed with saying shes a size 18 and clearly she is not.
How am I “obsessed” with saying she’s a size 18 lmao I haven’t even mentioned that, I just said she’s definitely not a size 14, and I agreed that she absolutely definitely alters her pictures. I haven’t even mentioned size 18.

When someone constantly claims to be “body positive” yet looks almost unrecognisable in other peoples photos of her, then we, as fans/subscribers/followers have every right to question that. It’s deceitful and it’s totally going against everything she stands for.

__zippy

Hmm, ok so I'm still reeling about the blatant "fuck it" attitude to lock down measures and her Download fest germ-party... but I'm finding some of the comments here just really unreasonable. (Boyfriend's nails needing a clean, COME ON, really?!) And fixating on her dress size.. whether shes a size 14 or not, sometimes she looks amazing other times she looks like an Aldi version of Dolly Parton.

I hope she's happy, I hope she's feeling creative and healthy again. I miss that about her.

• Heart
  • Haha

BadassQueenMelon

I really CANNOT STAND these 'influencers' that do ads for products they are being paid to promote and we are expected to think they genuinely love and regularly use the products! I cringe every time Helen does it. She's making out she uses this Lee Stafford stuff to keep her hair looking good. Funny how she's never mentioned these products in any of her haircare routines videos.

And sorry but saying her hair defines her, like its a big part of her image? It USED to be and I loved it, but recently she just looks like a tart. I used to love how edgy she looked, unique, something inspiring, but now its all red lip and animal print and get drunk which, I'm sorry, it VERY common among chavvy women in their 50's. Nothing unique or edgy about it. Just ages her and makes her look past it.

sorenips

Its kinda hilarious watching her videos and spotting every single thing that we mentioned - what else can we get her to do? 😂
Ooh! How about... actually wearing a mask? Having a bit of self-respect? Eating for one, not 3? Washing her hands? Admitting she's at least a size 16 OR losing the weight? Dropping her weird mockney accent? Seeking help for the histrionic personality and stop showing off and doing her truffle shuffle dancing at anyone who'll look for at least 10 minutes, despite the people in the background of her vlogs - including her EX'S FRIENDS visibly cringing? Care properly for her dogs, and train them so they don't keep shitting in the house (and stop treating Dianne like shit)? Get help for the alcohol problem? Reconsider the whole "I've always seen myself as a single mum" thing? (Not because there's anything wrong with single mums, but there's everything wrong with Helen becoming a mum when she can't even look after herself and her dogs properly.) Stop buying every piece of tat she sees and impulsively thinks she needs and promoting it whilst also paying empty lip service to environmentalism?

No?

Ok, sombrero and nose picking it is, then...

Edited to add more requests because there are so many.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Nopesorry123

Sorry but how much are you really exploring if you can have ICECREAM on your hike?
Wouldn't that melt? Like right away?

• Haha

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Sorry but she has posted SO MANY times that she always has mini magnums.
She’s only eating those ice creams now which are supposedly her ‘favourite flavours’ because she’s being paid to
I just can’t cope with how chill al these influencers are about lying through their teeth about shit

Reactions: 17