Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took her a week to edit that 9 minutes of shite? What an anticlimax

Reactions: 8
Took her a week to edit that 9 minutes of shite? What an anticlimax
That's because she had originally included the footage of the gig including Grace's handiwork but then when she read on here how she had broken social distancing rules she got worried and decided to pretend no filming took place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe rather than pretending it didn't happen she could do the grown up thing and apologise? More influencers should. Because you are normalising this crappy behaviour for an impressionable audience.

Shame on you Helen. And shame on all of her friends who attending knowing they were bending/breaking rules put in place for our safety. Selfish arseholes.

Reactions: 14
She said in a video very recently they're not divorced yet for private reasons.

Watch from 9:55 to see the bit regarding the proposal. The proposals wasn't captured on film but this shows her reaction afterwards. She doesn't look peed off to me!!

And THEN! Then he had to propose all over again AND she got a second ring!
Thanks so much for posting! I re-watched and to be completely honest, I think I remembered it worse than it was 🙈 I do stick by my initial thought that being sworn at during a proposal it isn’t great, but now I’m older and more chilled out I do understand people are under a lot of pressure with proposals and it can be very stressful so I guess Maff was probs feeling some of that.

You’re right she doesn’t look annoyed in that video but I do recall her saying in another video that she was a bit upset at how it all unfolded though hence why he did the proposal again. I can understand that in a way, like re-doing it because it didn’t go to plan, but will never understand her getting a new ring. I feel like it was just an excuse because she didn’t like the ring he got her.

Reactions: 1
You probably remember it worse than it was because she didn't stop going on about it lol.

I note in the vlog re the first proposal Helen didn't detail how he got down on one knee etc, she brushed over it by saying "then you did your thing" and pointed at the floor.

Watch from 4.58 for Maff's second proposal (and second ring):

Everyone on this thread was so positive about her asmr garden tour but I hated that video so much, the microphone she highlighted every noise her mouth makes..
But I do praise her for trying something new.
Her download video was freaking dumb.
It is kind of sad that she showcased other pictures,it did feel like she was saying LOOK THESE PEOPLE DIDNT DISTANCE AT ALL
anyway - honestly at the end of the download video I thought she looked good - I liked her style the jumpsuit in different ways - she looked pretty normal those looks instead of her usual unflattering pattern clash norm.
Anyway she proves time and time again she is not capable of maturing or changing - the relationships and whining on camera , the constant post making Diane out to be a "devil". But she still has my views - only now I watch it out of spite. Ah don't even get me started on her eating on camera and the portion size of her food !!!

Reactions: 6
I loooove ASMR but didn’t like her video, maybe if she wasn’t talking and just had relaxing music and subtitles it would have been more relaxing 🤣

I found it very odd that she ventured into the ASMR trend when she always claims she’s not one for jumping on the band wagon and following trends 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
You probably remember it worse than it was because she didn't stop going on about it lol.

I note in the vlog re the first proposal Helen didn't detail how he got down on one knee etc, she brushed over it by saying "then you did your thing" and pointed at the floor.

Watch from 4.58 for Maff's second proposal (and second ring):

Why did he propose twice and give her two different rings I’m very confused? 😂

What ever happened to that "band" she was doing with Ben? Guess that went down the drain as soon as she locked down the new man.
Also, anyone remember when she and Josie got professional photos done in matching outfits for a secret project that never came to be? RIP Helen's creativity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What ever happened to that "band" she was doing with Ben? Guess that went down the drain as soon as she locked down the new man.
Also, anyone remember when she and Josie got professional photos done in matching outfits for a secret project that never came to be? RIP Helen's creativity
Yeah, her band with Ben was very disappointing, nothing came of it. I wonder why Box of Light broke up? I liked seeing the vlogs of them touring and doing band practice. Her old band mates seemed to have replaced her with Josie - I’ve never heard her sing before but she’s got a really nice voice! I thought Helen was trying to carve out a career in music, she sounds awful these days, I don’t think she ever warms up her voice or looks after it like professional singers. and the only things I hear her sing for is karaoke or McDonald’s adverts...

I bet she regrets getting a BOL tattoo, they broke up shortly after that 🙈

What was the point of putting up photos of other people not distancing? That's like running someone over with your car then posting articles showing that other people have done it too. Doesn't make it right.

She's so repugnant now I can't even bring myself to wish her well because it always ends the same.

I must admit this long awaited video was massively disappointing. In three weeks we have had two videos under ten mins which are sub par, it makes me wonder if shes just not feeling YT anymore.

Social distancing are we Helen?
Thats the bandstand in Chapelfield Gardens in Norwich where all the drunks hang out smoking weed!

I see Josie has now set her Insta account to private after everybody saw her post about being inside Helen's house last week. Bet Helen was a bit peed off with her for exposing that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.