Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, if you’re going to make your career about your personal life, people are going to comment on it. It’s natural, you have to be pretty thick skinned. And if you truly feel you did nothing wrong then have the balls to truly stick up for yourself rather than delete comments or make passive aggressive comments.

Reactions: 13
Completely agree with this.
I also think she would benefit MASSIVELY from therapy... there’s clearly been a lot of things she’s suppressed since the marriage ended that you see can see manifesting in her appearance, her behaviour, her food/alcohol habits etc
100%! I don’t dislike helen either just feel sad to see how things have gone for her in the past couple of years. I would love to see her chill out and be the helen I loved before!

I also don’t think there’s anything wrong with admitting splitting up with your husband less than 6 months after the wedding is really bleeping tit. I would deffo need some form of therapy after that!

No excuse for the fake download tho 😂

Reactions: 4
Whilst I appreciate all the inside info you’re giving us 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 please be careful! They very obviously read here and she’ll likely know that it’s you posting and I don’t want you to end up with any stressful neighbour beef hahaha
oooh yeah we don't want another Becca Ross situation

Last edited:
We've already had "Reading my GuruGossip"

Next video: "Reading my Tattle"
Funny enough I only started using GG because of that video she made, never heard of it before she mentioned it, and when that site became impossible to load I found here 🤣

Reactions: 12
Nobody should claim we are cowards for not saying these things to her because whenever a negative comment is posted on her YouTube or Instagram that comment is swiftly deleted and only the gushing praising worshipping comments remain.

Reactions: 16
Omg a neighbor! i want to know what the nextdoor neigbors thinks of her because no doubt their upstairs windows can see into her backyard where she pushes a lawn mower around in a bikini and screams and shouts like a lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg a neighbor! i want to know what the nextdoor neigbors thinks of her because no doubt their upstairs windows can see into her backyard where she pushes a lawn mower around in a bikini and screams and shouts like a lunatic
Its a sweet and kindly old gent who lives next door.

Reactions: 3
Wondering when Helen will post next..
Beginning to think she'll never come back to YouTube. Or be the creative I adored for such a long time.
The purple hair, the kicking ass attitude, the imaginative friend.. Helen, if you're reading this; we miss you. When you were relatable, kind and funny.

Reactions: 8
Maybe Grace is actually following the rules of social distancing...but who knows.
Grace has been doing her own vlogs on her new Youtube channel which I've been watching and she's definitely sticking to Social Distancing rules, hasn't seen Helen at all as far as I'm aware, only video called her a few times, doesn't really mention her much either

Reactions: 5
When even brands have noticed your rampant alcoholism it's time to take a step back....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When even brands have noticed your rampant alcoholism it's time to take a step back....
Came here to post this, found it absolutely hilarious that brands are sending her non-alcoholic beer, like she’s ever gonna drink that lmao

Reactions: 4
Wondering when Helen will post next..
Beginning to think she'll never come back to YouTube. Or be the creative I adored for such a long time.
The purple hair, the kicking ass attitude, the imaginative friend.. Helen, if you're reading this; we miss you. When you were relatable, kind and funny.
She has said there's a full vlog of her Download at home weekend coming up. Be interesting to see how she portrays it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.