Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

h0neybee

I just can’t any more with the size 14 nonsense I know it’s a topic here that some people are sick of but THIS IS NOT SIZE 14. I don’t care if she’s 5 foot 2 so that “makes her smaller” or whatever. I am a size 16 and I am far more slender than this and it’s actually making me think what the fuck is wrong with me like do I have body dysmorphia and believe I’m smaller than what I am? It’s actually left me a bit shocked as if she really is a size 14 like her and a few people here there and everywhere say then am I actually a size 20? What is so wrong with just saying “I am a size 16”. I can’t be alone in feeling like this (I really hope not). It’s starting to get beyond a joke at this point honestly
55617F45-679D-4809-A403-B8E35422BF91.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Please someone tell me that I’m not mental because no one seems to be mentioning that she just can’t sing like... at all? I think her voice is shocking it can’t be just me?

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
She’s going to a protest on Sunday.
Has everyone forgotten about covid 19??? I fully support the BLM, but I don’t think people should be putting themselves and others in harms way in the middle of a global health pandemic. We can find other ways to go about this, rather than putting a lot of people in danger. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s gonna be another spike, and it’s really sad.
The MPs are calling for people to not protest and keep social distancing rules in play, but they didn’t give a shit and say a single thing about the VE Day street parties or the thousands of people who flocked to the beach. And to be honest them now asking for people to mandatory wear face masks on public transport 3 months later than it should is just them trying to buy a tiny plaster on a massive gushing wound.

There has been so much information being shared around social media about how to keep safe during the protests, asking people to wear masks/gloves/long sleeved clothing, and to try and keep distance from other people where possible. And looking at images from local protests from today, the majority are wearing face masks and gloves which is great.

The second spike has always been very much expected, and my partner who’s in the medical field has said that hospitals have been preparing for a second spike work load long before lockdown was eased, there is not ‘if there is a second spike’, there is going to be one. We’ve had out lockdown eased too soon to try and distract people and forget all about the Cummings scandal.

I really hope people will not solely blame these protest as the reason for the second spike, these people are out there supporting a very important cause that needs it’s voice heard and for changes to happen - just compare that to the thousands of people not social distancing at the packed out beaches, breaking social distancing rules for their own selfishness.

I dunno that’s my thoughts anyway.

As this is a Helen thread I’m happy she’s educating herself on the topic and is going out to march. Be safe out there people x

Also for anyone wanting to protest who doesn't feel comfortable leaving home/if you're shielding - BLM UK have put out an online zoom link so you can join too 👍
Oh that’s great to know, thank you!

• Heart

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
So I thought you guys would like to know that I emailed Lucy and Yak about them collaborating with Helen (by sending her a pair of dungarees) and this is the response I got:

not really sure what to make of it to be honest! Any opinions? In my email I basically said I thought it was against their brand to send products to someone who purchases from companies that essentially endorse modern slave labour (Boohoo, Nasty Gal etc)
Sounds to me like shes been emailing them asking for free goodies (I work in social media marketing I know how this rodeo goes 😂)

So as an opinion of a marketing manager. I think its poor judgement on their behalf as this goes against their brand values in the first place. As marketers it's really important that we stick to the brand values and select influencers who are relevant to our "ideal customers". So as Helen has accumulated an audience by posting boohoo and primark hauls who are interested in fast fashion, her audience is not relevant to Lucy & Yak. Someone like Kiera Rose would have been more suitable.

Hot_Rock

In regards to the down her "it is what it is" comment really pissed me off. She does not give a shit about anything. Does not care about animal cruelty, BLM, waste and plastic consumption, - nothing, f*CK all. She does not have an ethical bone in her body.
She did not have to buy it. What H. wants, H. gets, and she does not give a sh*te about the consequences.

**Excuse my mini rant**

She certainly showed she doesn't have much compassion for anything when her oaf of a boyfriend was making that chicken carcass dance a few videos back while they were having a BBQ, and she was cackling away in the background. I have no time for that shit and was disgusted by the two of them. Even in death any animal should be allowed dignity and respect. And that comment about the down jacket was such bullshit too.

• Angry

BadassQueenMelon

Sorry but its her JOB! So WHY is she scruffy and slurring and tired? What if we all turned up to work in that state?

Seemed like such a half-assed attempt at a video. How about sitting down and planning it first? The run through of the reorganisation of ONE CUPBOARD (not even 'kitchen' which is what we were promised) was pitiful and didn't give any of us any new ideas for storage.

Honestly guys, for all of you who can't view the video, this is Helen's explanation of her "kitchen reorganisation", I have typed it word for word ...

"This is it. This fills me with so much joy compared to what it was before. I'm having, I honestly was just expressing my love for it as I was doing it, I just wanted to make the space more practical in terms of the uses of each shelf rather than mixing things together so I've got like a cooking shelf, a cereal shelf, and cereal bar shelf, and then a snack shelf, its well good. And then I did, I did all my like rices and noodly stuff n pastas and all that kinda crap goes in here wiv like stuffin', yunno, and then I shifted these drawers around cos of the height but I've done all me bakin' stuff is done, yeah? That's so sick! And now me tins are in a better order. So this whole section of the kitchen is just bangin'."

AND SHE GETS PAID FOR THIS!!!

And sorry but HOW MANY SNACKS DOES SHE NEED??!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Dear Reader

I reckon none of her relationships have been successful because she clearly has an aesthetic type and thinks she can just fix not considering their personalities, and potentially having 0 in common with them, with moulding herself into whatever personality they have. We've all seen how she suddenly develops new tastes etc when she has a new man. I do think it's nice that she's so open and on-board with trying new stuff and I can really tell she tries SO hard to connect with her partners...but it also makes me sad. Helen, try new shit by all means, but don't try and force connections. We'd much rather see you with someone who doesn't fit your aesthetic/online brand but is a good fit for you! Not saying there isn't someone 'alternative' out there for you...but I know for damn sure it's a lot harder to find a good un' when you filter them through appearances first.

**edit for my terrible spelling lol

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
4997DC01-DBA8-416C-9DBA-D733E3BB52C3.jpeg

How is it ridiculous to be concerned about her not wearing the mask outside? What an idiotic thing to say. No wonder the UK has the highest death toll in Europe with imbeciles like these.

• Sad

Emmapism

VIP Member
Someone should create an account just to shame influencers who have violated lockdown for their own content/because they are bored. The profile picture should be that Nun from Game of Thrones 😂

• Haha

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Ben was rude and degrading to her and looked peed off with her antics and baby voice, seeming irritated every time she pointed a camera at him. Not sure why this relationship ended (without looking back at old vlogs).

Maff was rude to her and I reckon he was worse off camera BUT he did own the fact he had issues and saw a therapist. He left her four or five months after their wedding.

Mark was LOVELY, bloody gorgeous with a sweet personality and very healthy and proactive. Couldn't believe she'd done so well for herself. He clearly got fed up of her shit and boogered off, even though she maintains she left him. Like WTF she left HIM and then chose to be with PHIL instead?!

Phil seems rough as fck and a user and a lazy bstard based on her videos. He refuses to tell Helen he loves her after six months of a relationship, only that he is "getting there". Its clear he's amazing in the sack and she's is going through a rampant sexual phase and that is clouding her vision from everything else about him. Helen, lust isn't love darling.

From the above what stands out to me is the ONE guy who seemed genuinely lovely and decent and she claims to have chucked HIM out, yet she is/was happy to stick with the others until they left no matter how ugly it gets / got. I feel like she would really benefit from some therapy to look into WHY she NEEDS a man all the time, and also why she CONTINUES to be attracted to inadequate men, falls in love fast, and moves them in quickly.
I honestly only think she bangs on about how "great her sex life is" is to get back at Mark for dumping her. We all know shes that childish

• Heart

BadassQueenMelon

Oh, you hit a NERVE! Now I wish you'd asked about her fake London accent too 🤣
Haha! Thanks! I’ve probably missed a whole bunch of other stuff she’s done, so feel free to add to the list 🤣 🤣
How about ...

- She's discovered she can roll her bogies or ear wax between her fingers and wipe it on her leg tattoos.

- She's discovered how to group cookery items together in plastic boxes (glad she showed us cos I'd have never thought to do that).

- She's discovered a pair of sunglasses she forgot she had - even though she had actually only just bought them - and therefore in fact she discovered how to lie and pretend she had just forgotten them so nobody would accuse her of copying other YouTubers.

- She's discovered Phil is good at weeding so thank f*ck for that because her gardening expertise only goes as far as popping to the garden centre to spend spend spend on a load of new plants.

- She's discovered Amazon sell f*ck off massive gazebos that take all morning to put up so she will probably never put it up again.

- She's discovered her friends are traitors by plastering what really happens at her house all over their social medias.

- She's discovered it was probably a stupid idea to move her boyfriend in under the excuse of 'lockdown' but now can't quite figure out how to tell him it was probably not a good idea.

- She's discovered she doesn't actually need her garage so may as well hand it over to her boyfriend to fill with his stuff.

- However, what she hasn't discovered is how to say 'hypochondria' lol.

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
I caved and watched the hiking outfits video and now I’ve got an eye twitch.

1- fleece leggings must give her the most brutal disco bean.
2- that rucksack is unnecessarily huge and the noise of the dog bowl and coffee mug (wtf) clacking together would make me push her off a cliff.
3- of the 3 pairs of footwear she owns the ONE pair that has decent ankle support has clearly only been worn once. Makes me shudder.
4- the second skin top she keeps mentioning and can’t show us as it’s ‘in the wash’ hmm... just film your video when it’s out the wash? We can wait love.
5- she has to include a clip of her popping Prosecco during a hike. I’m going up kinder scout again on Saturday. Might take a bottle of tequila consider me iNfLueNcEd 🤙🏼

• Haha

BadassQueenMelon

I don't want to say what exactly but it was when we were in first school and it was awful and life threatening.

I don't know him now so I don't know if he deserves all this flack but as I said before, his family are nice.
I was about to suggest that perhaps he can't go home because it is him that needs shielding in the light of the above, but then remember they have been out to places like IKEA and without masks so it can't be that then.

However, as sad as it may be that he had an illness, and even though his family may be nice, it doesn't necessarily mean he's a great guy now and Helen certainly isn't portraying him that way.

I really did like maff, I liked his YouTube channel - I liked when they lived in that condo together and he made her tea. YES they did fight, but it seemed like Helen needed that. I never saw a spark between her and mark

Ps, Ben was the worst and they had this terrible yippie dog that she HATED
I think my fave time for Helen's YouTube channel was when she was with Maff. I liked their dynamics. I liked the fact they talked to each other like a real couple. He made me laugh quite a lot. I loved when they both showed off the bedroom separately in one video and their different interpretations of it - Helen being all fancy and Maff being all blokey about it. Yes, he made me laugh and brought so much fun to her channel, and even though he wasn't desperate to be on YouTube, he participated a lot for her and that made it better. I also felt like when she was with Maff there wasn't this desperate attempt to show off for him or us. She seemed like a nice, genuine person who was getting on in life, growing, moving up. I haven't seen any of this with Mark or Phil. I think it started to go downhill when Maff proposed and then we had that awful period where she could talk about nothing else but wedding plans and Rock n Roll Kat. She pretty much froze him out of stuff by the time the big day came. But before that it was good. Best period for Helen. Lost now though I fear, she's evolved into something ugly and I don't think there is any way to reverse that, at least not without her realising what is happening. Such a shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve been lurking for a couple weeks since discovering this website but just wanted to add a comment about her creating Download festival in her house - can she possibly get any more self indulgent?

She must’ve spent hundreds on buying stuff on Amazon for it, she must feel so depressed to be continually wasting her money buying pointless shit she doesn’t need all the time. It’s not like she needs another incredibly self indulgent, ridiculous weekend to stuff her face with more booze and food, she does a good enough job doing that on a normal weekday to be honest. Seems she takes any excuse possible to stuff herself and drink excessively. I can’t imagine anything more depressing than drinking in a tent in your back garden surrounded by your dog’s shit with your uninterested boyfriend hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Helen - claims to be proud of her body, admits to piling on the pounds, preaches how we shouldn’t judge weight

Also Helen - I’m still a size 14 guys!

She’s been claiming to be a size 14 since 2018 (could be earlier but that’s the earliest I could see her title her videos as)

If she was sooooo happy to pose with all their rolls out on Instagram, why blatantly lie about clothing? Everyone knows each shop size is different, why not be completely honest?

She’s a completely different shape from how she was 2 years ago, and it’s pathetic how she’s got a moderating team monitoring her YouTube comments so it’s filled with omg babe you look so good fluff.

I just can’t with this bullshit anymore.

She’s gone from having her YouTube comments heavily moderated to have nothing but positive suck up comments, and even her assumptions video had her friend pick them out for her. And speaking of which, I don’t believe for a second that the hold up with the divorce is Maff’s fault, judging from his ig he actually works hard at his health and actually has a his own business which seems to be going well. Helen just drinks beer to bury her head in the sand and lies to her views. She’s always claimed that she works hard, but her content proves otherwise. Dare I say I actually preferred her when she was with Maff! She was a lot more productive and interesting with her content. Now it’s just drinks and blatant lies.

And the whole sex toy content is blatantly because she saw Katie Snooks being successful with her series. No one cares about your crusty dildos, Helen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Witchywoo92

Another long time lurker finally joining in here! 🙌
Am I the only one who finds it really weird that Helens carried on this walking thing with Mark and HIS friends?
She's like an annoying little cling on 😂

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I agree, he wasn't a good boyfriend or husband, but she was better to watch and seemed more humble and down to earth when they were together.
I USED to feel bad for her with the whole Maff situation. Yeah he came across like a dick Helen’s videos, but she was the one editing these parts of him in, so we can see the narratives she likes to push. And she would still be so defensive and have a go at people when they commented how mean he seemed to her.

Maff fully admitted his anger issues went and got therapy, he’s looking so well these days and looks like he works so hard at his own business - which is more than what we can see from Helen! Being free from Helen has done him wonders - and makes you think, who was really the toxic one in that relationship? 🤔

• Wow
So I thought you guys would like to know that I emailed Lucy and Yak about them collaborating with Helen (by sending her a pair of dungarees) and this is the response I got:

not really sure what to make of it to be honest! Any opinions? In my email I basically said I thought it was against their brand to send products to someone who purchases from companies that essentially endorse modern slave labour (Boohoo, Nasty Gal etc)
Long time lurker but had to make an account just to post how disappointed I am with Lucy and Yak. Imagine sending free clothing to someone who doesn't even do the bare minimum (using reusable bags when shopping) when many of their loyal customers are waiting patiently for their website to be restocked.
Also agree with what someone else said, Kiera Rose would have been a great choice if they wanted to gift something in exchange for some exposure. Not that they need it, they have an avid following nowadays.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
“She showed an interest”

aka she said

“I’m Helen and I have this many subscribers, it would be in YOUR best interest to send me stuff so I can show off my freebies. I’m a size 14 but could you send me a XXL cos those kinds of clothes fit my size 14 body the best”

Someone like Kiera Rose would have been more suitable.
Totally agree, she would have been a perfect choice.

• Haha