Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who the favourite is 🤔 Why can't she just train her she's had diane for what 2 years now?
Makes me SO sad/angry when she’s horrible about Diane! Too lazy to train her!!!!
Edit - also gets on my tits when she calls Lola a dachshund 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Have to say I really enjoyed the asmr garden tour. I’m the first to call her out on her recent behaviour and change from the purple hairs Helen I loved but this was a refreshing change for her.

Reactions: 7
Have to say I really enjoyed the asmr garden tour. I’m the first to call her out on her recent behaviour and change from the purple hairs Helen I loved but this was a refreshing change for her.
Just to add I'm so jealous of her garden....well any garden at this stage, but hers is lovely.

Reactions: 3
People do say this stuff publicly. I've seen it. It gets deleted almost immediately, but not until after her minions all come to her rescue and accuse them of bullying and/or being trolls.
It's insane how quickly things get deleted. Her comments section is so edited and polished. It's funny because she tries to push a 'real', sort of laid back vibe, but that's so negated by her obvious inability to not care about anyone commenting something other than "Omg you're so beautiful, house goals, please do up my garden for me, you boyfriend is so cute 💘💕❤" 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Makes me SO sad/angry when she’s horrible about Diane! Too lazy to train her!!!!
Edit - also gets on my tits when she calls Lola a dachshund 😂
Dachshunds are complete and utter lovely adorable pains in the god damn arse! Never known a more needy breed, which is lovely but also a big commitment

Lola is a Jack Russel crossed with a dachshund

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wait why, I thought Lola WAS a daschund?!
She’s supposedly 1/4 jack russell and 3/4 dachshund but you can tell from looking at her it’s completely the other way round.
I don’t know how she can say she loves sausage dogs when she hates her pedigree one, the one that’s an actual dachs. It’s always pissed me off so much I don’t know why. I always thought Lola was a bit of a spoilt rat and Helen bought Diane for the aesthetic more than anything else.
That poor poor little puppy could have gone to a family that actually wanted her, would train her correctly and therefore she’d be at her full potential rather than a dog that’s an afterthought and just part of the aesthetic. Justice for Diane.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grace has mentioned in her latest vlog that she worked with Helen on Saturday for 'her version of download', mentioning it was outside, 2 metres away etc, she seems genuinely concerned about following rules. Was Grace in any of her instastories?! It sounds like perhaps she didn't even go into Helen's house and stayed in the garden.

Edit - She mentions Tattle and closing it down in a - cyber bullying rant -...(there's a petition with over 38,000 signed already?!)

I should point out if any of Helen's friends are reading this: I think the general point is that we all like Helen and are concerned about her. Her excessive drinking, eating, impulse spending and lack of self care is not how she used to be at all. She looks very unhappy. Shouldn't this be addressed by those around her? She is not "living her life in harmony". She puts her life on the internet for her job, apart from her music she has no other skill she is utilising as content, her content is her daily life and showing us what she wears in her life. This is fine. This is why I watch her. She's talented at this content. It's always exceptionally filmed, she can make a cup of tea and make it look interesting. But comments on life vlogs are to be expected.

The fact she is now heavily moderating her comments is a shift a lot of subscribers find unusual.

Really, if she started looking and being genuinely happy again and stopped feeling she needs to lie about her weight (we don't care what weight anyone is we just don't get the lying about it) and not running around near naked on my screen (sorry, just not my thing), like she never used to, I'd be so happy for Helen 🤷‍♀️

You know what though, I'm enjoying Grace's channel. She's relatable in a way Helen no longer is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just out of interest, would that ever happen? Its not like people are going onto these people's pages that they have set up and saying horrible tit its literally a completely seperate place and whilst I have seen a few comments that cross the line on here the majority are just stuff that people would disagree with. Bit of a dangerous precedent to set, that any site that disagrees with the way an individual conducts themselves could be shut down... sure every news website on the planet fits into this.

Reactions: 4
Just out of interest, would that ever happen? Its not like people are going onto these people's pages that they have set up and saying horrible tit its literally a completely seperate place and whilst I have seen a few comments that cross the line on here the majority are just stuff that people would disagree with. Bit of a dangerous precedent to set, that any site that disagrees with the way an individual conducts themselves could be shut down... sure every news website on the planet fits into this.
I don’t think so... it’s kind of the whole point of freedom of speech. If these Comments were sent as messages directly to them then it would be a very different matter. But unless they choose to come and read here then it’s no affect to them

And even if it did get shut down, another would be made within seconds I’m sure

Reactions: 5
That's what I never understand...you have to go find sites like these to read what we say. You actually have to search them out. I would get it was bullying if people were targeting her on her page, or messing in her life (ie messaging her, her friends, trying it on it with her bf etc.) I have read comments on gossip sites that are really nasty, and I hate the constant comments on bodies under the guise of "healthy role models" but again, she wouldn't be exposed if she didn't come and find them.

I think her friends are just butt hurt that strangers on a "hate" site have expressed more concerns over their friend's mental well being than they have. More worried they've exposed themselves as crappy friends perhaps? Or perhaps just interested in keeping the train wreck going while they point a camera at her and hysterically laugh "at" her, not "with" her when she can't do the simplest task from being so inebriated?

Reactions: 12
Websites like these are hard to track down. The servers they’re hosted on basically hides them. Normal websites you can easily source the host to make a compliant but not for ones that are hidden. Something to do with a Cloud, idk, I’m not that technical but I read about it once 😂

Why are they sharing the real negative posts in their group chat and probably Helen herself, that’s weird. Isn’t the golden rule of being in the public eye to not google yourself? If they didn’t mention these sites there wouldn’t be more people joining in the conversation, the only reason I found GG was because Helen did a video of it. They do realise there it’s not just a site purely for Helen though, right?

Theres a reason why there’s big threads on problematic youtuberseople only comment on what is being shown - and since they’re heavily moderating the comments to have nothing but arse licking comments people have found other platforms to voice their criticisms - some actually constructive. But we all know Helen can’t take constructive criticism - I remember someone commenting on a video that one section was too loud and Helen had a rant saying she liked it and it was fine. Why do you think people like Kiera-Rose or Monami Frost don’t have threads about them? Because they aren’t problematic, they’re down to earth and don’t put on an over the top show for views. Helen used to be down to earth and fun, but now she’s become so obnoxious and overbearing. Maybe she needs to have a long break from YouTube and social media.

So Grace has admitted she was at the download fest, prob as the cameraman then. I couldn’t get through her vlog as her voice is so monotone and boring, but the style of vlog really reminds me of old Helen which is nice.

All I’m waiting for is an honesty video about her size 14 claims. That bothers me more than her constantly being shitfaced 😂

But they have surely got to realise that the download fest and the video that they’re going to release about it will have backlash.... they’re not that stupid, right? They all shared exactly what happened on social media and even have neighbours on here unhappy about what happened...

if she came out being completely honest and said sorry I fucked up, people would have more respect for her. But I doubt she will take any responsibility for any of her actions

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve been lurking here for a while as I’m intrigued by Helen as I’m a Norfolk girl too. I don’t know enough about her to compare how she was previously to how she is now and she doesn't seem to be that happy and like she’s trying too hard to be alternative and quirky and her loud voice is extremely grating. However I don't really like the body shaming comments and do believe she is a size 14. I’m a similar height and body shape to Helen and I’m a size 12, a bigger size 12 since lockdown as I too was drinking everyday and eating what the hell I liked because I was furloughed, bored, anxious and food and drink was the only thing I had to look forward to. And although the fact that I’m a qualified PT, was bombarded with Instagram fitness posts and more importantly knowing I wasn’t happy with my body, I still couldn’t motivate myself to change but then something clicked recently and I’m reigning it in now. My point is I do think she is a size 14, on the bigger end of a 14 maybe, but so what, let her eat/drink what she wants!

Everyone’s commenting at how unhappy she is etc so food and drink is probably a comfort to her and she’ll change it when she’s ready and if she even wants to. Like someone mentioned above she probably does need to take a break from social media and focus on herself (not necessarily her weight) but making herself happy again. It must be draining to be over emphasising how great everything is and how much fun you’re having everyday when you’re probably not.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen her story from earlier today showing a print that she’d been gifted?

Apparently all profits go to the NHS, which is great, but has she seriously accepted the print for free?! Surely she should make a donation? She may well have done for all I know, but it seems a bit strange.

She also got the artist’s name wrong initially... Such attention to detail! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.