Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
We need to stop allowing incredibly stupid people like Helen to be 'influencers' in the first place.

Reactions: 16
I miss this Helen.
The helen that cried because she could finally afford to go to florida.
That just wanted to make fun videos.

maff and her breaking up really was the wrecking of her imo
Helen and Maff’s relationship was absolutely toxic. I remember being disgusted with the way he spoke to her in videos. He was a miserable b*stard and no good for her at all. I’m glad they split, it would have definitely been the best for the both of them as they obviously clashed. But she does seem to have gone into d*ck mode since.

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying Boris said you have to stay where you are? People could go home lmao, if you were out at a shop when he announced lockdown you didn't have to stay in the shop Helen. I honestly think as well that that whole "something was going on at his" is total BS, shes incapable of not having someone to whine to.

Good thing Mark got out when he did otherwise his life would have been hell!

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Helen when she was size 14 (14/16) in 2017 (in her words: at her “heaviest”)

View attachment 179027

Helen as a “size 14” in 2020:

View attachment 179025View attachment 179026View attachment 179028View attachment 179029View attachment 179030

If she was honest then people would stop talking about her size. It’s really not difficult.
She always looks dirty to me. Look at her grubby feet and chubby little hands. Like a toddler that runs away from bath time and spills spaghetti down themselves. Her boyfriends taste in games is as boring as he is. She's really scraping the barrel now.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
I went to the supermarket today and saw one other person with a mask on. Unfortunately people like Helen are in the majority.

• Sad
  • Wow

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
"my absolute FAVE ice cream is [insert brand here]"

Pretty sure you were just posting about being addicted to magnums the other day 🙃

FUCKING LIARS. How do the expect people to trust and believe them when they do shit like this. Helen, your not genuine, your just the same as all the other influencers, and the fact you lie through your teeth to your followers means I will NEVER, EVER, buy anything you promote :)

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Probably because she doesn't want people to go there. Like those girls who won't tell you where they got clothes they are wearing 'oh I can't remember.... it's probably vintage'

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
Exactly. She's a teaching assistant. The way she talks about it like she's a lecturer. Nothing wrong with being a teaching assistant whatsoever but don't pretend you're a teacher when you aren't because you haven't studied to be.

I posted that she wasn't a teacher ages ago and got blocked for it. The truth hurts apparently 🤷

Honestly the way she poses when she tries on clothes drives me mad. She looks halfway between having a panic attack and dying for a wee. Just stay still! What's with all the pouting and face making?!

• Haha

AsterSalonen

The what I wear hiking video has enraged me enough to make a tattle account in order to rant about it. She said that the down coat gives her the heebie jeebies, so why did she buy it?! That was a conscious decision to buy a down coat, I know that Rab make synthetic coats in a similar style because I have one!

She really is all about the brands isn’t she? Most people who are familiar with outdoor brands know that The North Face are much more of a fashion brand now rather than a technical brand.

If anyone reading this is actually interested in hiking, check your local TK Maxx because they sometimes have Montane clothing (actual decent technical clothing) discounted.
In regards to the down her "it is what it is" comment really pissed me off. She does not give a shit about anything. Does not care about animal cruelty, BLM, waste and plastic consumption, - nothing, f*CK all. She does not have an ethical bone in her body.
She did not have to buy it. What H. wants, H. gets, and she does not give a sh*te about the consequences.

**Excuse my mini rant**

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Mark was such a sweetie. I'm so glad he's no longer part of the Helen show.

Can't believe she's in the spare bedroom now?? I mean what on EARTH. Do you want to give the new guy the keys to the place too?

Such a boss bitch.

laceandgold

Chatty Member
She wont wear a mask for the same reason why she thought it was okay to drive around with bald tyres.

I'm alright Jack.

Wont happen to me or someone I know and if it happens to someone i dont know i dont care.

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Enjoying the great Canadian outdoors (it looks like I tried to get bad screen caps but I didn't, there was just so many of these moments)!:

View attachment 180619View attachment 180620View attachment 180621View attachment 180622View attachment 180623View attachment 180624
Listen, I fucking love make up. I wear a lot of it, I write reviews about it, I collect it, but I have never in my life seen someone wear so much fucking makeup, especially for a hike. Fuck me. She looks like she never washes her face but just reapplies it on top of the grime. What's wrong with a bit of BB cream and some mascara? You're hiking in the wilderness ffs, there's no need to look like a drag queen. The irony is she has lovely skin and great features, she's not an old troll like me that scares children bare faced. Everything she does is has to be extra, drinking, eating, dating. Dial it down, luv.

• Haha

WalkingInTheWoods

This whole hiking ice cream advert is absolute BS. I bet the hiking spot is 2 minutes away from the car park and she just got out of her car walked 2 minutes to the right of the car park, took the pictures and video, shoved the ice cream in her face and then got back into the car to drive home. This is why I don’t believe any of the ‘influencers’ when they’re peddling all these ads. Nothing is real and it’s all staged to sell and advertise things no one needs. I think lockdown really cemented my view of these Instagram and YouTube influencers with their constant purchasing and showing off of stuff and absolute tat and trying to prove that their chosen career is valid and worthy and poor me when someone criticises them . All over the world there are people going to work to look after and care for dying people who are on such a low wage a lot of them can’t afford their rents/bills etc. so I have no patience for these so called hard done by internet people. Go live in the real world.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Just seen the shopping / touching everything comment....

361272B6-3BB0-4EAB-AFD5-A86B9C569EAC.jpeg

Her response:

37432C17-3F11-4E34-8A65-2CE3CA2DA606.jpeg

Just because you have hand sanitizer doesn’t mean that you have a free pass to man handle everything in the shop with your piss smelling hands, you dumb cunt!

And wear a mask for fucks sake. You’re an influencer - stop influencing your idiocy!

• Heart

hmdo

I watched that video and it was ... Infuriating
She said nothing about relationships , said I can't put it into words and then said "but I'll do a whole other video on this subject" - I am literally jaw dropped she would ever think she's in the position to give anyone relationship advice. & Was she seriously trying to draw comparisons to her two past relationships and the present one - it felt that way with the "wouldn't want to be with anyone else " language she used to describe lockdown. Estee Lalonde deleted her videos with her ex boyfriend , yet Helen keeps living in the past.
You lot above we're on the subject of sustainability can we talk about how often she bathes? She's not scrubbing or cleaning her body or doing anything hygienic she just sits in the water like it's a hot tub & why ? To literally avoid her boyfriend whilst he plays cod. It's strange because I have found myself so influenced by her videos - thinking it was normal to eat icecream and take baths each day BUT who gets to do that everyday? Who can afford it? I use baby bath soap from the supermarket unlike the $10 bath bombs she's busting out.
Anyway - living with my partner has helped me deal with waste issues as well (maybe that was why she felt the need to buy so much glass Tupperware because he kept putting thing back into the fridge and it wasn't her "aesthetic")
I guess I am frustrated as I started watching these videos when I was 17 - I've stayed watching them and when she was daily vlogging when she bought her house I was 20, living with my parents and worked as a secretary in an office and I would watch each vlog on my lunch break and it felt like I had a friend - now I've moved out, live with my partner, budget and save - it feels like she has regressed. I don't know when it is the time to stop watching these videos.
I used to watch her daily vlogs every single morning as I drank my coffee in bed before work. It did feel like I had a friend, one who would offer lifestyle and fashion advice and inspiration. That feeling has been gone for maybe 2 years now. I still hold a lot of sentimental feelings for Helen's channel but that's not quite enough.

• Heart

BadassQueenMelon

Nobody should claim we are cowards for not saying these things to her because whenever a negative comment is posted on her YouTube or Instagram that comment is swiftly deleted and only the gushing praising worshipping comments remain.

So I thought you guys would like to know that I emailed Lucy and Yak about them collaborating with Helen (by sending her a pair of dungarees) and this is the response I got:

not really sure what to make of it to be honest! Any opinions? In my email I basically said I thought it was against their brand to send products to someone who purchases from companies that essentially endorse modern slave labour (Boohoo, Nasty Gal etc)

Attachments

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
1399BFD7-0233-4B15-88FD-A766A0DBADCC.jpeg

F1247985-B06E-416F-B472-DFF21ED209B6.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣 Bitch needs to get a new hobby. She’s just rooting for covid at this point!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15