Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pingping

It's really upsetting when one of your friends just can't get it through their head that they don't need to constantly be dating or hooking up with people. Taking time for yourself, especially in between serious relationships (cough cough Helen) is so important. Essentially losing their personality because they're trying to get a boy to like them.
I know, it is upsetting, it’s just hard for me to get though as I can’t relate to that at all... every new guy, there must have been about 10 since last summer (all of which have failed, due to her being a bit full on and pushing them away) she has seen as being “the one” even after a few weeks... whether its panic / slight envy on her part as we’re getting older and i was always the single one but I’ve settled down with my partner and bought a house etc first and I just think my friend is panicking as she’s not there with anyone yet and will literally just accept anyone at this point and try and change herself to suit them!
Gone off topic a bit, but I just see a lot of her in Helen!! 🤣

laceandgold

Chatty Member
I’m glad she’s speaking up about the Max Rathbone issue and the fact that it is a large issue in the tattooing community. Hopefully a large portion of her audience do actually see and read the story, I’m actually not annoyed at her for once.
i saw her IG story about it, anyone know where these stories are coming out of, nothing much on google/youtube

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Whilst I appreciate all the inside info you’re giving us 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 please be careful! They very obviously read here and she’ll likely know that it’s you posting and I don’t want you to end up with any stressful neighbour beef hahaha
oooh yeah we don't want another Becca Ross situation

Last edited:

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Last time I caught up with what was happening with Helen I think she had just announced her and Mark had split up? Can anyone give a quick summary of what’s happened since. Don’t have time to read through all the pages 😭