Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apparenttroll

Hiya, this might be long, so strap in! I thought I’d make an account and join the “trolls”. Like many of you here, I once enjoyed helens content and would look forward to her uploads. But lately...what the actual fuck! Her friends just seem to be enabling her behaviour, which begs the questions, who are the real trolls. Some friends are obviously reading here and It seems like dani is also on guard with her stories, trying to also make it seem like no rules were broken by regurgitating helens stories with her own captions about how they all “socially distanced”. I feel like the neighbour joining tattle has tipped their apple cart as she followed by a “trolls” speech, but that’s alright hun, In the same way you want to pretend to have had an acceptable weekend breaking rules “actively choosing” to say otherwise, some of us “actively choose” to make comments on a site that you’re, I’m assuming, unwilling to name as tattle, not because we’re “being a terrible person” or because we’re using the term freedom of a speech to spread “hatred and/ or bullshit”, it’s because “influencers” such as helen and many others deem anything negative that doesn’t agree with them or a differing of opinion as being trolled. Granted helen may get her fair share of actual trolls who do message her unfortunate things, but then there’s people who share their opinion on sites like this, to save influencers having to see it, unless they actively seek it out...if she portrayed herself truly and not the shambles she presents online, people wouldn’t have an opinion, because it wouldn’t be there to be seen to form an opinion on. I’m surprised as her friends, none of you seem to see fit to help her in, what seems to be from an apparent trolls perspective, a massive cry for help. The pickle story was the biggest troll of all, showing Helens true pitiful self and size. People wouldn’t be on here passing comment about her alleged size 14 self. People wouldn’t be passing comments on the fact she’s constantly portraying herself to be shit faced or her incessant need to swing from man to man because she can’t deal with who she is on her own, she needs personality traits to grab on to. People can only comment on what they see, and Helen curates her self, we see what she wants us to see of her life, which seems to be the worst parts of it. Influencers are constantly trying to create an echo chamber for themselves, blocking an deleting people who don’t agree with what they do or say, so people then gravitate to these sites, and those people are often perhaps feeling low or just need a place to vent, they might be a similar size or be in a similar situation to Helens and wonder if they look as bad or seem as bad to the outside world, most influencers have a knack of making people feel like shit, and that’s not out of jealously because let’s face it, helens life currently looks like a wreck, or at least the life she portrays does. Some people just simply want to share an opinion that wouldn’t be highly favoured or just want to have a bitch about something. Which is something we all do with our mates. Even helens friends who will act holier than thou will have a bitch fest as some points. Any way, sorry for the ramble. And if you’ve made it this far, thanks for taking the time 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23

h0neybee

I feel like when a neighbour joins a gossip thread about you, THAT should be the final straw and a sign to clear up your act. How utterly embarrassing I feel sorry for this entire road having to deal with screeching 30 year old toddlers

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
7C227EAA-C7EA-477F-B44B-CD062294FDDF.png

Helen... you have a Buddha head in your living room....

671E74B9-9615-4174-B156-4EE2B6AC7C72.jpeg

Don’t you fucking dare get on your horse and preach about cultural appropriation when you play a big part of it. We remember your cinco de mayo party when you and your mates all dressed up. Sit your white ass down and shut up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Elle

VIP Member
Helen Anderson #3 I bought a mask. What's it for? Gonna pick my nose some more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I really did like maff, I liked his YouTube channel - I liked when they lived in that condo together and he made her tea. YES they did fight, but it seemed like Helen needed that. I never saw a spark between her and mark

Ps, Ben was the worst and they had this terrible yippie dog that she HATED
I always felt that Maff was pushed into doing a lot of things, he got such flack from her stans saying that he was using her to get his own YouTube and then Helen pushed him into doing creating a YouTube channel which was all controlled by Helen. He never seemed the kind of guy who was “in it for the fame.” And obviously wasn’t as we see now!

I really felt for him when he broke his arm, and understood why he had frustrations and how the anger issues could have got worse - he couldn’t do his carpentry and had to be out of work for a while. Plus Helen was editing in a lot of their fallouts etc at that time and even though he could say some mean things, I’ve always had a feeling that Helen can give as good as she gets, but obviously won’t edit herself in the same light.

He got such a hard time when he was setting up his new business, and everyone claimed Helen did the most and supported him financially. I dunno, to me Maff ALWAYS seemed like such a hard worker. Carpentry ain’t easy! Plus setting up your own business and getting established takes a long time and carries a lot of stress and uncertainty!

But like I said before he looks like he’s doing so so so well for himself these days, and even admitting that he got therapy for his issues is a huge step in personal growth. I think leaving Helen and her YouTube world was the best thing he ever did for himself.

Reactions: 21

ekl2000

VIP Member
I hike a lot, and the amount of bulky layers, accessories and make up she loads on to ‘hike’ makes me feel GRIMEY.

decent pair of boots, Good socks, breathable top and waterproof is what you need. Not a fucking borderline cultural appropriation Navajo fleece and Mountie hat.

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
Her caption should be ‘have I gained weight? Yes. Will I continue to film size 14 try-ons and blame the shop when it doesn’t fit? Yes’

• Haha

Nopesorry123

I watched that video and it was ... Infuriating
She said nothing about relationships , said I can't put it into words and then said "but I'll do a whole other video on this subject" - I am literally jaw dropped she would ever think she's in the position to give anyone relationship advice. & Was she seriously trying to draw comparisons to her two past relationships and the present one - it felt that way with the "wouldn't want to be with anyone else " language she used to describe lockdown. Estee Lalonde deleted her videos with her ex boyfriend , yet Helen keeps living in the past.
You lot above we're on the subject of sustainability can we talk about how often she bathes? She's not scrubbing or cleaning her body or doing anything hygienic she just sits in the water like it's a hot tub & why ? To literally avoid her boyfriend whilst he plays cod. It's strange because I have found myself so influenced by her videos - thinking it was normal to eat icecream and take baths each day BUT who gets to do that everyday? Who can afford it? I use baby bath soap from the supermarket unlike the $10 bath bombs she's busting out.
Anyway - living with my partner has helped me deal with waste issues as well (maybe that was why she felt the need to buy so much glass Tupperware because he kept putting thing back into the fridge and it wasn't her "aesthetic")
I guess I am frustrated as I started watching these videos when I was 17 - I've stayed watching them and when she was daily vlogging when she bought her house I was 20, living with my parents and worked as a secretary in an office and I would watch each vlog on my lunch break and it felt like I had a friend - now I've moved out, live with my partner, budget and save - it feels like she has regressed. I don't know when it is the time to stop watching these videos.

• Heart

BadassQueenMelon

I remember she bought this really expensive (Dyson?) hair styler and did a video on it, yet then was paid to advertise a different one, and I remember she paid something like £200 for Olaplex which is what she has always said she uses, and then was paid to advertise Lee Stafford by telling everybody this is how she keeps her hair in good condition. And I remember the days when her Christmas gift guides were genuine presents she had bought with individual people's tastes in mind, and those gifts were real and affordable. Last few years its all been gifted and ad stuff. Shame on you Helen, shame on you.

• Heart

__zippy

Stop being selfish, educate yourself child, and WEAR THAT GOD DAMN MASK. I hope to see that ugly thing on your face every single time you vlog outside.
Oh my god. Girl, yes.

I could of cried when I read your above post. I work in the NHS and haven't been able to even hug my mum since February because I'm so paranoid of exposing her. I have lost colleagues, patients and its hit my team hard too.

I am so so fucked off and fed up of watching her be a reckless troll. There she is, fanny flaps and credit card in hand prancing about the shops like a moron.

Please Helen, get your shit together. Whether you like it or not, you're a role model. You put your life out there for all to see and we have been lapping that shit up for years. Time to adult now and behave responsibly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
lol garage renovation with a workbench and space for tools and stuff coming.
She’s already started pandering to the new guys needs to keep him around. How embarrassing

• Wow
  • Sad

TurtleToes

The what I wear hiking video has enraged me enough to make a tattle account in order to rant about it. She said that the down coat gives her the heebie jeebies, so why did she buy it?! That was a conscious decision to buy a down coat, I know that Rab make synthetic coats in a similar style because I have one!

She really is all about the brands isn’t she? Most people who are familiar with outdoor brands know that The North Face are much more of a fashion brand now rather than a technical brand.

If anyone reading this is actually interested in hiking, check your local TK Maxx because they sometimes have Montane clothing (actual decent technical clothing) discounted.

Emmapism

VIP Member
That baby shit she does with her the rotating door of boyfriends drives me crazy.

She talks like she's this boss bitch and then whines at them, desperately seeking their approval. If you want to have a Maccies because you're a greedy cow, own it. Don't ask his permission. Don't spend hundreds on kitting out your garage for the latest waster because you can't be alone for five minutes.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BadassQueenMelon

I can't speak for everybody but it seems a running comment that a lot of us used to love her, admire her style, never miss a video etc, and THAT'S why we are now all so disappointed. I can't believe what has happened to her. She definitely needs help.

Reactions: 19