Heartstopper - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He still looks quite baby face in pics so that's good, puts me off a little haha

Also, all his shoots seem to insist on high fashion style which just look dumb. He doesn't need dressing up to look good.

Qpn5sfe.jpg

fUQLsPo.jpg

pmrnHmw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He still looks quite baby face in pics so that's good, puts me off a little haha

Also, all his shoots seem to insist on high fashion style which just look dumb. He doesn't need dressing up to look good.

View attachment 2386466

View attachment 2386468

View attachment 2386469
Haha wtf are those pictures?! Joe Locke and Will Gao suit high fashion shoots but Kit always looks a bit uncomfortable and like the clothes don't quite fit him right!

That dragon inflatable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kit looks better natural, the simpler the better.

The gym training youtube video I think is him at his best.

Yes I think some of the high fashion ones honestly just look a bit daft. There's one I've seen today where he's holding a gnome?
---
Found it. He's got some of his mam's pop socks on.

Attachments

• Haha
I think its because currently queer equals edgy or feminine. You're not aloud to be anything else.

Reactions: 6
I think its because currently queer equals edgy or feminine. You're not aloud to be anything else.
I am not sure what queer means anymore? I used to think it was sitting on a cock but now seems to be self declaring an identity and having blue hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am not sure what queer means anymore? I used to think it was sitting on a cock but now seems to be self declaring an identity and having blue hair.
To be honest I hate the term and don't tend to use it anyway. Certainly struggle to relate to a lot of it these days

I’m not sure what media you read, but it isn’t in the stuff I read, and I’m not limited to the telegraph 😁
Ah come on thats a cheap shot. Identity politics and sexuality has changed there is enough art, music, studies, books and has even filtrated into computer games. Masculine, feminine and generational taste has changed and regardless it is all subjective.

I’m not sure what media you read, but it isn’t in the stuff I read, and I’m not limited to the telegraph 😁
I mean all the recent publicity images of Kit (which started this conversation) are all examples of what I was referring to. It's the high fashion, quirky out there or feminine styling. Obviously nothing wrong with that, but when it's all there is that's the issue.

I have actually been told I shouldn't read or watch or like something/or should like something. In recent years some of the more judgemental stuff ive experiencd has come from the queer community.

There is a section of society that don't feel they relate to a lot of what's put out there at the moment.

With thay I think I'll check out this thread

Reactions: 5
Morning! Lots of shots of season 3 filming online today. Poor sods bet they chilly on that beach!

Reactions: 2
Heartstopper fans may enjoy Love Victor that's just been added to bbc iplayer. Has a similar gay romantic positive charm to Heartstopper and Red White Royal Blue

It's also been on Disney plus for a while and is the series follow up to the film Love Simon (also very good film).

Reactions: 3
I'll give them two a watch thanks. I watched red white and royal blue the other week it was quite cute.