Heartstopper - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the tv series will get a fourth season. I’m just glad they got renewed for a second and third season at the same time back then. But I would love to see more :)

Reactions: 1
Really happy for Joe. I think he’ll continue working on stage for a few years before moving into the Ben Whishaw type of roles. He’s underrated now, but I’m sure he’ll have a long, successful career.

Reactions: 4
Really happy for Joe. I think he’ll continue working on stage for a few years before moving into the Ben Whishaw type of roles. He’s underrated now, but I’m sure he’ll have a long, successful career.
If his Marvel show is any good it could really propel him. But i agree I can see him having a balance between stage and screen work.

Kit is rumoured to be in the cast joining Ian McKellen in Player Kings in London next year. Hoping its true

Reactions: 1
Yes it's so lovely seeing all of them starting what will hopefully be great careers

Reactions: 3
Joe in Sweeney Todd on Broadway.

Much better voice than I expected.

Reactions: 6
Joe in Sweeney Todd on Broadway.

Much better voice than I expected.

Wow his voice is fab. I’m sure he’ll have a very long and successful career considering his age and how Heartstopper was his first role!

Really happy for Joe‘s success and the great reviews he’s getting, even from people who haven’t watched Heartstopper. He’s so underrated by the Heartstopper fandom that I always find myself rooting for this kid, especially when I see how much online hate he still gets.

Reactions: 5
Alice Oseman has put a series of stories on Instagram about Olivia Colman not returning in season 3, and about her doing her best to ensure that the big scene that everyone has been looking forward to is still important and emotional. It's a shame but hopefully her absence won't detract from the storyline!

Alice Oseman has put a series of stories on Instagram about Olivia Colman not returning in season 3, and about her doing her best to ensure that the big scene that everyone has been looking forward to is still important and emotional. It's a shame but hopefully her absence won't detract from the storyline!

Oh no, I wonder why. It must have been a big schedule issue, I can't imagine Olivia just dropping out. I assume she felt it an important role to take it in the first place, she was already a big star by then

Reactions: 2
Oh no, I wonder why. It must have been a big schedule issue, I can't imagine Olivia just dropping out. I assume she felt it an important role to take it in the first place, she was already a big star by then
Alice said they tried everything they could to make it work, and that if they get a season 4 they'd love for her to return, so I'm guessing it's just scheduling. Such a shame!

She is friends with Euros who directed the first two series, but didn't direct series 3 - not sure if that played a part - but she is in demand and working hard, she will be missed but with Hayley Attwell and Jonathan Bailey added to the cast, I'm sure it will be OK. Also excited to see who will be Geoff and to see if the David Tennant rumours are true.

Reactions: 2