Heartstopper - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is friends with Euros who directed the first two series, but didn't direct series 3 - not sure if that played a part - but she is in demand and working hard, she will be missed but with Hayley Attwell and Jonathan Bailey added to the cast, I'm sure it will be OK. Also excited to see who will be Geoff and to see if the David Tennant rumours are true.
I haven’t heard those rumours! Would love it to be David Tennant

Alice said they tried everything they could to make it work, and that if they get a season 4 they'd love for her to return, so I'm guessing it's just scheduling. Such a shame!
Hey friend! You’re a fan too? I’m yet to watch the latest season but I really enjoyed the first two. So nostalgic 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hey friend! You’re a fan too? I’m yet to watch the latest season but I really enjoyed the first two. So nostalgic 😅
Haha yes, I got minorly obsessed when the first series came out and now have a healthy attachment to it again 😅 so glad you like it too!! The third series isn't out until October so you haven't missed out yet! I read volume 5 of the comics when that was released recently, I recommend having a look at the books if you don't mind graphic novels - some elements are different to the show but it's just as heartwarming/heartbreaking! I need to watch season 2 again because I watched most of it with the sound down low with baby bandit asleep on me so didn't fully appreciate it 😅

Haha yes, I got minorly obsessed when the first series came out and now have a healthy attachment to it again 😅 so glad you like it too!! The third series isn't out until October so you haven't missed out yet! I read volume 5 of the comics when that was released recently, I recommend having a look at the books if you don't mind graphic novels - some elements are different to the show but it's just as heartwarming/heartbreaking! I need to watch season 2 again because I watched most of it with the sound down low with baby bandit asleep on me so didn't fully appreciate it 😅
Oh maybe I’m confused, maybe I’ve not seen the second one 😂

did you see the accidental spoiler I just posted then removed btw lol?

Last edited:
Oh maybe I’m confused, maybe I’ve not seen the second one 😂

did you see the accidental spoiler I just posted then removed btw lol?
Yes, saw it and very confused and mildly alarmed haha 😅

The second season is the gang going to Paris etc - if you haven't seen it I recommend it, it's a different pace and to me not quite as special as the first season but still very enjoyable with a big emotional scene!

Right my bad, I have so not seen season 2 😂 I know what I’m doing during my work trips! Haha I know, I wasn’t expecting to be emotional when I watched them as I was like oh they’re just kids!!!
---
Yes, saw it and very confused and mildly alarmed haha 😅

The second season is the gang going to Paris etc - if you haven't seen it I recommend it, it's a different pace and to me not quite as special as the first season but still very enjoyable with a big emotional scene!
omg, I’m not sure it’s because I was in a new baby daze but I can’t remember if I’ve seen it or not. Maybe I’ll just rewatch from the start 😂

• Heart
Right my bad, I have so not seen season 2 😂 I know what I’m doing during my work trips! Haha I know, I wasn’t expecting to be emotional when I watched them as I was like oh they’re just kids!!!
---

omg, I’m not sure it’s because I was in a new baby daze but I can’t remember if I’ve seen it or not. Maybe I’ll just rewatch from the start 😂
I've watched the first season so many times haha and still love it, so another watch and then watching the second season back to back can't hurt!

Last edited:
I've watched the first season so many times haha and still love it, so another watch and then watching the second season back to back can't hurt!
Yes deffo! I didn’t expect to like it tbh as it’s so not my thing but I was getting really choked up at various scenes 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hello! If you haven't gathered I love Heartstopper and thoroughly recommend it 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I have no idea what's going on here :D just wanted to speculate that it will be
the art teacher
who gives the speech that was originally done by Olivia's character. It would make sense since he already knows part of Charlie's mental health issues.

Carry on :cool:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I have no idea what's going on here :D just wanted to speculate that it will be
the art teacher
gives the speech that was originally done by Olivia's character. It would make sense since he already knows part of Charlie's metal health issues/SPOILER]Carry on :cool:
I was wondering that too! Although not sure if the setting of the speech would need to change. Intrigued to find out! (Sorry for any confusion elsewhere!!)
---
The graphic novel looks really good. Have you read it @Pontiac_Bandit?
Yes, read all five volumes! I think I prefer the TV show as I connect more to it but the graphics novels are really beautiful and sweet, and still manage to make me cry! Possibly because I can relate to a lot of the feelings of being in a serious relationship at that age!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was wondering that too! Although not sure if the setting of the speech would need to change. Intrigued to find out! (Sorry for any confusion elsewhere!!)
---

Yes, read all five volumes! I think I prefer the TV show as I connect more to it but the graphics novels are really beautiful and sweet, and still manage to make me cry! Possibly because I can relate to a lot of the feelings of being in a serious relationship at that age!
In answer to your previous question, separately! I’m really glad you read it I’ll be back on later once I’ve started my rewatch and we can discuss, I wish I had read it.

• Heart
In answer to your previous question, separately! I’m really glad you read it I’ll be back on later once I’ve started my rewatch and we can discuss, I wish I had read it.
Enjoy your rewatch! I read the graphics novels after seeing season 1 by the way, I think there might have been something extra special about reading them beforehand but still lovely to read afterwards!

• Heart
Reactions: 3