Heartstopper - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord.
---
In that ruddy nora he's a bonny bastard and I'm too old for these thoughts 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rumours circling Kit will be playing Romeo in New York with Rachel Zegler as Juliet

Reactions: 1
That is a lot of R&J going on in 2024 😁 I also saw someone suggest that this might be a musical version? I mean, if you’re casting Rachel Zegler you might as well make use of that voice of hers.

I'm not a fan of Rachel but I think I'd rather have them over Tom Holland in the west end.

I'm taking my son to see Tom H in R and J in May, he's his fav actor! Buying the tickets was very stressful 🤣 my son was getting very frustrated at me when I dithered over seats 🤣 😬

Reactions: 3
Very stressful ticket buying! we have tickets for Tom in July - daughter fancies Tom, but son fancies Kit and wishes we could go see that one. A trip to NYC is not going to happen so he'll have to make do with Tom.

Yes it was a bit stressful wasn't it! Son is very excited we've got a little wknd planned.. he wants to go V and A for the Red white and royal blue gang on here! Turns out he's into Taylor too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes it was a bit stressful wasn't it! Son is very excited we've got a little wknd planned.. he wants to go V and A for the Red white and royal blue gang on here! Turns out he's into Taylor too!
He has excellent taste 🤣

Oh no, not another confusing photo...and in uniform too!!

Where's that from?
I'm pretty sure that's a really old photo from a school play he did when he was 16/17 😬

His hair looks so much better there than the weird flat, shorter hair he has currently for Romeo and Juliet!

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure that's a really old photo from a school play he did when he was 16/17 😬

His hair looks so much better there than the weird flat, shorter hair he has currently for Romeo and Juliet!
Oh god that's even worse 😅🫣

• Haha