Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
How dull her life must be if she's waking up FIRST thing in the morning and logging into her fake tattle account to read what we say about her 🙄
Then proceed to get themselves all dressed up with their tits out just to take selfies and post them online. When will they regulate influencers lies and conning people out of their money. Genuine, happy and nice individuals wouldn't be using filters and apps to change their appearance and body shape. Lying about products that they use, blurring their skin when using skin cream. Getting gifted items for free and telling us to go out and buy them. Influencers are toxic and damaging to people out there as it's all fake. If they are promoting healthy food and exercising, wearing free gym wear for a year and their appearance hasn't changed then they haven't been doing nothing which they claim to be, false advertising. This site brings rage to influencers because the truth we speak can not get deleted. I don't get why they come on here to read bout themselves, just don't look but they can't help to feed their ego. Oh its perfectly fine for her and Laura to meet up and slate other influencers like Gemma (pure jealously) and put up posts indirectly towards to them. Hypocritical twat!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Also new here from her Instagram👋

For someone that wants tattle removed its a bit strange to advertise it to your thousands of followers😅

I'm just happy to know that there are others like me that can't stand her and you're right that post does come across as really bitter I've always been suspicious of anyone who throws the B word around as if they're innocent
She buying bots now so the majority of her followers are fake. She just want high numbers so businesses will approach her and pay her to advertise on her platform. But that's apparently fine by her that these businesses will make no profit from her. Fraudster.

Totally! And she looks like a 40 year old mum that’s recently gone through a divorce and is asking her teenage daughter to take pictures for her tinder 😂😂 why does she look so old!?
She’s 25! 💀
Its all the boohoo and other fast fashion tat she wears and strange style. Always getting her legs, belly or boobs out makes her look cheap. She would look much better dressing more casual like jeans, t-shirt and trainers. She's only in the house so don't understand why she's dressing like she's going clubbing in 2008.

Last edited:

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Does this girl really think she’s some sort of celeb ? Wandering around a garden centre in December with sunglasses on 5 days before Christmas ? Ffs 🙄🙄

• Haha

Tttanya

It annoys me so much that she thinks she “came from the bottom” (her own words!!) girl, you lived with your parents to save for a flat, got car finance etc then you moved out of that flat (you didn’t sell it, you kept it!!) to buy a house worth between 300-500k. You are the definition of privileged. I can’t name many 25 year olds that have the ability to do that, let alone buy their first house.
I am currently in the process of getting a house but I’ve still got to save and it’s not easy at all. I guess I don’t have a boyfriends money to mooch off. Smug bint.

Reactions: 11

cassyw1tch3ll

I dont watch her vids but I read the comments and this is the second negative comment shes responded too in 2 videos "lol"

Someone has ruffled her feathers and I love to see it🤭 her true bitchy side coming out. Careful hazel, your masks slipping as much as your lips are slipping down the side of your face😅

Attachments

• Haha

fakoffcunse

That unit in her living area is fuckin awful!!!!!!! So ugly!!!!! Also enough of the WW3 posts ta silly slagg!!!! Acting like she knows what she's talking about when she can even speak properly fuck sake!!!!!!

• Haha

howembarrasing

I had never heard of Tattle life until it was shared by her this morning. The problem with these influencers is they are so eager to put everything online but can't take other people's negative opinions of them. They put themselves on such a high pedestal they believe they are better than others and it shows through their accounts. Of course people are going to pick up on it. Her story will only direct more traffic to her page here and the site in general and that's what these self obsessed influencers don't understand, criticism comes with choosing to publicise everything, but they're too egotistical and narcissistic to let it go over their heads. Everything has to be "all about them" at all times so of course she made a story showing her nasty, bitter, selfish true colours. She is clearly deeply bothered by this site, riddled with obsession over it and can't stop reading it. I think that says more about these influencers than the people having a chit chat here. So obsessed with themselves they even go out of their way read the bad. Any attention is good attention. That's what they say about spoiled children isn't it?
Also new here from her Instagram👋

For someone that wants tattle removed its a bit strange to advertise it to your thousands of followers😅

I'm just happy to know that there are others like me that can't stand her and you're right that post does come across as really bitter I've always been suspicious of anyone who throws the B word around as if they're innocent

• Haha
  • Heart

Fchann97

Never posted on here before but had to search for this thread so I could vent!! It really winds me up that she goes on about how lucky she is to be a landlord and it’s always been her dream... she literally landed on her feet and found a boyfriend who owned a better property than hers. It’s no hard task buying a flat when you’re in the job she is but she makes out like she’s super rich being able to rent property when in reality she’s just moved in with her Boyf 🙄 her food shops bore the hell out of me too, I’d be depressed if I ate like that just to stick to a budget, these people don’t even like food

• Heart

Teaplease20

Well now we know Hazel reads here, I’m gonna address her directly re: her insta story. Hazel, the problem with the petition to take down Tattle is censorship. Tattle wouldn’t exist if influencers didn’t go down the false narrative route or how everything’s unicorn and aesthetic, then deleting comments that they perceive as negative while leaving all the “positive” and adoring comments where they are. You simply have to take the good with the bad, and if you refuse people the chance to have their say when you’re selling yourself as a brand or a vibe or whatever 🙄🙄 they will go elsewhere. If influencers weren’t trying to profit from social media, then maybe this site would be harsh, but because you’re making yourself a business, you have to be open to review, all reviews. Simple as. You’ve made a fool of yourself. Good luck to you

• Heart

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Anyone else find it hilarious how she does these saving videos and goes on about every pound counting. Then when she does her everything five pound haul shes like 'its only £5 so if you don't really like it you can just give it away! It might only be £5 but shes massively contradicting herself!!

• Haha

Bazaaaar

Yeah no I totally get that, I like her too, I like some of her videos! And I found her through money saving too... She's really good at what she does but I do think she'll Jack it all in to be an influencer unfortunately.. I really think she should keep her Job, have YouTube as a side hobby and she'll flourish and do well!! I just think she'll get too big for her boots. She's already said on a q&A vid she wants to do YouTube full time.
I find that so lazy

Been watching her vids and does anyone else find the way she talks to her bf really belittling? Seems in her earlier vids its not so bad but she just seems to have no respect or patience for the boy as the videos go on! Its just little things I've picked up on but they add up and i think why not edit it out does she think it makes her look big and clever making horrible snide comments? So odd.

Really dislike her though, never known someone so boring. When I realised she said orCHid as well my god. What an uneducated wanna be idiot making a fool of herself. I dont for a seconds believe she has paid off her flat loan ether!!!

Oh and before I forget, can someone teach the girl to boil some fricken rice? I would die if I ate packet rice every single day. How she eats that crap I have no idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
So whilst he's working away paying towards the morgage etc she's at home in her "office" with her tits out or she's in London with her flaps out. Classy 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Nawwww a shop brought cake to represent her brought followers. Goes to show she's lying to her boyfriend about her milestones too. What a fake little relationship. Wouldn't be surprised if she brought it herself. Can't believe a thing that comes out of her alpaca gob anymore!
When did she reach 100k, 2 weeks ago? and he only just got her a cake. I doubt he would have a clue what she gets up to when he's busy working away. You keep buying your bots, buying your own gifts and cakes. Have your boyfriend see you once a month. Can see why everyone is so jealous of her bahaha.

• Haha

cassyw1tch3ll

Some people can't heat their houses and there's square bod, giggling at what she thinks is a "boujee" mirror. Relatable as always. Silly cow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flash

Good on you for saving 20k to buy a house but anyone with a brain cell who works full time and lives rent free with their parents should be in a position to save. She had no outgoings 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes!!!!!!!! My thoughts exactly...making out like she’s some financial genius for buying a flat in her 20’s 🙄 Everyone would manage it if they had that sort of help and support

I don't mind Hazel, the only thing is that I do think she will eventually end up quitting her job and doing YouTube full time, that'll end up being her downfall as shes basically a carbon copy of gemma miles & all the rest of them.
Agreed - It does seem to be the way with most of them unfortunately doesn’t it 😒

Last edited: