Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fakoffcunse

So shocked at the day in the life video - the pure desperation of it.

- She had a bad eye infection yet still put on eye makeup and fake lashes.
- Described it as 'getting content in London' instead of having a nice day out.
- The breakfast place smelt her from a mile off and was rude to them and said no photos, she ignored it. Read the room Hazel - that place was too classy for influencers and didn't want you there!
- They stripped in the street to change outfit. Got laughed at by builders. Isn't public nudity actually a criminal offence? How desperate do you have to be to change in the middle of a street.
- They took photos sitting on people's front doors! This is trespass on private property.
- Interesting that she went into one LV store and asked about the bag, they said it might be in stock in the other store and she had to take a 35min uber there. If they took her seriously as a client they would have phoned the other branch to check and reserve for her.
- She got changed in the restaurant - what?!?
- The waiter was explaining stuff while she was talking to camera about the cocktails, pure chaos. Bet he was thinking 'not another vlogger'. With the suitcases, outfit change and flashy brooch I bet the management were keeping a close eye on them, as that gives off con artist signals.

In the middle she said she worried the blog would be boring - but I was on the edge of my seat waiting for her to get arrested!
Conclusion

CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
Imagine if your boss, or people you managed saw you in your underwear on the internet. I'd have to decline any underwear sponsors if I was an influencer who was also employed.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She will spend £500 on a bathroom sink unit and over £1000 on a bag but then she's complaining about the prices of £30 cushions and £100 wall art. I'm guessing her boyfriend paid for the first 2 items and she's having to pay to do the living room herself. Desenio are not sponsoring her no more so she won't use her real money to buy from them. Not everything has to be gifted, spend your own money not other people's all the time, you tight arse!!

• Heart

cassyw1tch3ll

Just re reading her post (morning hazel I know you check here first thing) 😉 and she goes on about how dull commenters lives must be to comment here and I thought not as dull as her getting dresses purely to drive to a location, take a few photos then go home and get in her pj's. Alone. Not even hitting enough steps during the day because because all she does is stand in front of a camera and pout with her wonky lips! She looks like a moomin.

Attachments

• Haha
No wonder her boyfriend doesn't want to be on her social media or tagged. Attention seeker who really thinks she's superior than everyone and more intellectual 🤣🤣 The only reason she has 2 influencer friend's is so they can take photos of each other, not really a friendship just using each other. And her family, also no where to be seen. That speaks volumes on what kind of person she is.
Her family is probably rather embarrassed at the way she parades herself on social media. Tries to say that she is a professional in the legal industry, but dresses like a hooker and talks like such a chav.

I've worked in the legal field for decades and never known anything like it

nik1231

Chatty Member
Is this girl having a laugh? Life is easy, everything is so easy, if it's meant for you it'll be so easy. Tell that to the people who have lost family members through Covid. Tell that to the people who have lost their jobs and can't afford their homes. Tell that to the kids who have missed out on 2 years of their childhood. And they you have the normal challenges of life - homelessness, miscarriage, illnesses, etc. Life isn't easy, so how about don't rub your perfect little life in people's faces or diminish the challenges of others. Stupid bint!

• Wow

Speakingthetruth15

Her family is probably rather embarrassed at the way she parades herself on social media. Tries to say that she is a professional in the legal industry, but dresses like a hooker and talks like such a chav.

I've worked in the legal field for decades and never known anything like it
Totally! And she looks like a 40 year old mum that’s recently gone through a divorce and is asking her teenage daughter to take pictures for her tinder 😂😂 why does she look so old!?
She’s 25! 💀

• Haha
  • Wow

hmc1203

Not braggy out had to post her recipet showing she had put £100 worth of petrol in whilst over are struggling with finding the many for the basics but she's not bragging

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Was waiting for a thread on this girl. I find her really boring now, constant hauls & 'come shop with me' vids, she talks wayyyy too fast. There's a smugness about her I just can't get past. I find her quite unlikable.

cassyw1tch3ll

Blimey, I bet your parents are proud :ROFLMAO:
Yeah proud that I have a real life and a real job, support myself and don't parade myself around half naked on the Internet and pathologically lie about how popular I am by buying bots and generally not making a douche out of myself. They're also proud I'm not a dirty user with no real friends but acquaintances I use for my own gain. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say if I acted like hazel for a nano second my parents would give my head a wobble and tell me to sort myself out. And as for her boyfriends parents, I can garentee they've all sat around a dinner table and laughed at her and her antics. Trust me when I say I'd stake my house on that. Screw it. I'd stake my life on it.

• Heart

fakoffcunse

On her stories outing someone for leaving what she deems negative comments! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Then she’s posting chole sandals that most people wouldn’t be able to buy!

That woman is right you are a braggy cow hazel!!
She really thinks she's the only bishhhh on the Internet doesn't she!!!!!!!! Fuck off haza the slaga it's part of the job!!!! Want to be In the eye of the public then deal with the comments!!!!!!! It doesn't mean someone is unhappy AT ALL it just means it's another person that doesn't like you or your smug demeanor!!!!! You aren't entitled to be liked horse face!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

howembarrasing

All you have to do is go through her followers list and count all the profiles with grey profile pictures, dodgy names and zero followers. She's an embarrassment. How pathetic.
Now she's sending fake messages to herself. What in the world is wrong with the girl? Instagram really is a mental illness. A dangerous, toxic mental illness. She needs professional help.

• Haha
  • Wow

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
“we’ve been renovating the house.” Erm, you’ve put some beige paint on the walls and had someone come in to lay laminate and carpet, it’s hardly Grand Designs :ROFLMAO:. It’s barely even interior design, her furniture is from DFS, Amazon and IKEA!

• Haha

Jemimapuddleduck12

Beige decor to match her beige personality.

I wouldn’t call them ‘timeless’ pieces, they’re cheap mass produced vases from a high street store, not antiques.