Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the flooring company tagged her in a post. That home looks so beige and boring. You can tell how dull and drab it really is from a photo taken with no fussy angles and artificial lighting.

Found myself down a rabbit hole of old pics and tags.. So it seems she's been getting work done since 2017😱 which would make her 19! Plus the boob job at 18! So boob job, filler, non surgical nose job and what seems to be fat dissolvers around her face? Plus whatever filler she had in her chin a few weeks ago. Wow. Talk about insecure🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I did some snooping on my break also and hazel is clapping back at the "trolls" "lol"

That's the saddest bit. You're being yourself but yourself is a snob and we can all see it! And finding your own style? By what, getting the same amazon draws as your friend and buying bnms cheapest rugs and light fixtures?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did some snooping on my break also and hazel is clapping back at the "trolls" "lol"

That's the saddest bit. You're being yourself but yourself is a snob and we can all see it! And finding your own style? By what, getting the same amazon draws as your friend and buying bnms cheapest rugs and light fixtures?
She's on tiktok calling trolls witches too. Apparently because her post went viral? Which post does anyone know? Was anyone here aware of that? I mean it's obviously because she's 'gone viral' , not because she's an insufferable snob who promotes warping and changing your body rather than being secure, confident and happy in yourself or anything 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I saw the flooring company tagged her in a post. That home looks so beige and boring. You can tell how dull and drab it really is from a photo taken with no fussy angles and artificial lighting.

Found myself down a rabbit hole of old pics and tags.. So it seems she's been getting work done since 2017😱 which would make her 19! Plus the boob job at 18! So boob job, filler, non surgical nose job and what seems to be fat dissolvers around her face? Plus whatever filler she had in her chin a few weeks ago. Wow. Talk about insecure🤭
Are those photos from last year 😦 she looks awful

She's on tiktok calling trolls witches too. Apparently because her post went viral? Which post does anyone know? Was anyone here aware of that? I mean it's obviously because she's 'gone viral' , not because she's an insufferable snob who promotes warping and changing your body rather than being secure, confident and happy in yourself or anything 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Had to go and have a look at that and cried laughing at her calling herself half italian!

But back to your OP - she's playing up to the camera for likes but if she found out who any of us are she would be straight onto 999 pleading harassment rather than calling us out to our faces. You've got to giggle at her haven't you? Trollop🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Are those photos from last year 😦 she looks awful

Had to go and have a look at that and cried laughing at her calling herself half italian!

But back to your OP - she's playing up to the camera for likes but if she found out who any of us are she would be straight onto 999 pleading harassment rather than calling us out to our faces. You've got to giggle at her haven't you? Trollop🤭
I stalk this thread all the time but created a user name just to agree with this comment!!!!! She 10000% comes across a weird stalker type girl who would stalk and harrass her ex boyfriend when he left her but phone the police when the sister gives her a slap for it or something even though she deserves it!!!!!! I'd like to see how brave she is in person🙃

• Heart

She cant even see it she will go through life looking down her nose at people thinking anyone with a negative opinion is a witch shes pathetic

Reactions: 5
She should be a lot more humble and not so smug considering we know where she's came from. She lived with her parents and saved up that way to get the deposit for her flat, she's had loads of cosmetic procedures, had a botch boob job and botch lip fillers, she can't cook, wears terrible clothing, her bf to ashamed to be associated with her, unphotogenic dog, stays at home and takes sexual photos of herself to get attention, damages the environment, terrible scraggy hair and she's looking down at EVERYONE with that filler hooter of a nose. Not a nice bone in her body at all. I think she's means that 2k people have viewed her videos and she thinks that it gone viral???? Yeah gone "viral" for the wrong reasons. She can spend 10 hours a day of her life getting dressed up and 30 attempts of lip syncing to a man's voice and wave that wilko potatoe knife around, wearing her Bet Lynch clothing (p.s the 1980s trollop look is just 👌) We will just spend 5 minutes looking at the state of it, laugh and move on and feel immensely better about our self's because we dont have to live like that, get a life Hazel and stop parading in your bedroom dressing up like some 12 year old Tiktok wannabe.

• Heart
  • Haha

Omg. I'm totally shocked at how different she looks. So young to get procedures! Where are the people in her life talking sense to her and telling her not to do it? They could also do with having a word with her about the boobs out pictures and videos online.

I'm sick of her promoting diet culture. All this toot about portion control and coconut sugar! Its almost as dangerous as her "glow up" vlogs. It's so unnecessary. If you want to eat like that then fine, if you want to change how you look fine. But don't promote it to other young women. I wish these influencers would promote being happy with themselves rather than projecting there insecurities on everyone else and making it seem normal to change everything🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'm sick of her promoting diet culture. All this toot about portion control and coconut sugar! Its almost as dangerous as her "glow up" vlogs. It's so unnecessary. If you want to eat like that then fine, if you want to change how you look fine. But don't promote it to other young women. I wish these influencers would promote being happy with themselves rather than projecting there insecurities on everyone else and making it seem normal to change everything🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel the same. She is truly brain dead and a danger to young women out there.

On the plus side, a young girl I work with said today she's debating lip fillers so I told her how beautiful she is naturally and showed her hazels wonky mouth as a result of fillers and it's put her off! Success!

• Heart
I feel the same. She is truly brain dead and a danger to young women out there.

On the plus side, a young girl I work with said today she's debating lip fillers so I told her how beautiful she is naturally and showed her hazels wonky mouth as a result of fillers and it's put her off! Success!
Good work!

It make me so sad that people are considering fillers due to influencer culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She doesn't need to lose weight or change her appearance she needs to change her personality and her attitude. Having a low calorie drink won't stop her being a fake smug stuck up witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.