Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to change the tune with the anxiety posts. If she had a ounce of anxiety she wouldn't parade herself online.

Reactions: 8
Not so crippling and debilitating is it her anxiety? She mentions she has it one day and the next she's having therapy. I'm still waiting for an appointment for DBT since before lockdown and she has hypnotherapy just like that, so relatable. Also noticed Laura is having a crisis this week too...reaching 30. 🙄
Pair of pissed stained snowflakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
STOP! Am I fckn seeing this right? She's on about her split ear but for yonks she's been advertising crappy jewellery including earrings?????

Does she not get utterly embarrassed watching herself back?!?!?!?!?!?! I am cringing for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not so crippling and debilitating is it her anxiety? She mentions she has it one day and the next she's having therapy. I'm still waiting for an appointment for DBT since before lockdown and she has hypnotherapy just like that, so relatable. Also noticed Laura is having a crisis this week too...reaching 30. 🙄
Pair of pissed stained snowflakes.
Her anxiety is soooo bad she's able to go to a concert, is she for real? Honestly I'm so disgusted by her and sick of this narrative she's pushing. She does so many things people with anxiety are actually unable to do does she realise that?

She's worried about not being able to check her boobs well maybe she shouldn't have got implants at 18 as they're a botch anyway. I'd be more worried about her nipples pointing in opposite directions than a mammogram tbh.

She's worried about acid reflux when she's on a different diet every other day which believe it or not can contribute to reflux and her skin issues.

She might be stressed, but stress and anxiety are completely different things. Anxiety is debilitating. She does not have anxiety. Period. So whatever has "hit her like a tonne of bricks" isn't anxiety. It's probably loneliness. If I was stuck in a house alone all month I'd be bloody stressed. If my other half never saw me I'd be stressed. She portrays having the perfect life but it's time to be honest with yourself hazel. You have no genuine friends and your boyfriend doesn't value you enough to stay home more often.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her anxiety is soooo bad she's able to go to a concert, is she for real? Honestly I'm so disgusted by her and sick of this narrative she's pushing. She does so many things people with anxiety are actually unable to do does she realise that?

She's worried about not being able to check her boobs well maybe she shouldn't have got implants at 18 as they're a botch anyway. I'd be more worried about her nipples pointing in opposite directions than a mammogram tbh.

She's worried about acid reflux when she's on a different diet every other day which believe it or not can contribute to reflux and her skin issues.

She might be stressed, but stress and anxiety are completely different things. Anxiety is debilitating. She does not have anxiety. Period. So whatever has "hit her like a tonne of bricks" isn't anxiety. It's probably loneliness. If I was stuck in a house alone all month I'd be bloody stressed. If my other half never saw me I'd be stressed. She portrays having the perfect life but it's time to be honest with yourself hazel. You have no genuine friends and your boyfriend doesn't value you enough to stay home more often.
Don't forget the monthly London trips!!!!!! If she had anxiety would she strip naked in the middle of London?????????? LIARRRRR!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't forget the monthly London trips!!!!!! If she had anxiety would she strip naked in the middle of London?????????? LIARRRRR!!!!
And drives weekly to primark / b&m / the range etc to film inside the shop. I don't even have anxiety and I wouldn't have the brass neck to walk around a shop chatting to myself and filming the stock. Pathological. Liar.

On her stories outing someone for leaving what she deems negative comments! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Then she’s posting chole sandals that most people wouldn’t be able to buy!

That woman is right you are a braggy cow hazel!!

Reactions: 8
On her stories outing someone for leaving what she deems negative comments! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Then she’s posting chole sandals that most people wouldn’t be able to buy!

That woman is right you are a braggy cow hazel!!
She really thinks she's the only bishhhh on the Internet doesn't she!!!!!!!! duck off haza the slaga it's part of the job!!!! Want to be In the eye of the public then deal with the comments!!!!!!! It doesn't mean someone is unhappy AT ALL it just means it's another person that doesn't like you or your smug demeanor!!!!! You aren't entitled to be liked horse face!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
She really thinks she's the only bishhhh on the Internet doesn't she!!!!!!!! duck off haza the slaga it's part of the job!!!! Want to be In the eye of the public then deal with the comments!!!!!!! It doesn't mean someone is unhappy AT ALL it just means it's another person that doesn't like you or your smug demeanor!!!!! You aren't entitled to be liked horse face!!!!!!!!
That’s the thing with this influencers always quick to say people that aren’t missing their arses are unhappy or jealous. People have perfectly happy lives and have opinions or dislike people!! The best one I think was Elle derby ( the racist bimbo) telling people who dare say anything but praise her to take a long walk!!

Not everyone is going to like you especially when like hazel you don’t come across very likeable anyway!! Just ignore the comments ffs, you look even worst calling people out for sympathy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks really smug here, doesn't she realise the satisfaction she's giving her trolls by posting this and feeding into it. I personally love to know how bothered she is by the recent negative comments left on her vlogs, and I didn't even write them. Imagine how the OP feels😆 shes taken braindead to the extreme and I see shes braless and classless for the hundreth time. Other screenshot just cause its a corker.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You love knowing ‘trolls’ have impacted her…really? I bet you are one of the first to preach ‘be kind’ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks really smug here, doesn't she realise the satisfaction she's giving her trolls by posting this and feeding into it. I personally love to know how bothered she is by the recent negative comments left on her vlogs, and I didn't even write them. Imagine how the OP feels😆 shes taken braindead to the extreme and I see shes braless and classless for the hundreth time. Other screenshot just cause its a corker.
Yet its OK for her and her friends to post public hate on their social platforms about small businesses, restaurants, other IG pages and salons. 🤔

You love knowing ‘trolls’ have impacted her…really? I bet you are one of the first to preach ‘be kind’ :rolleyes:
Hopefully Impacted her a positive way and she's took notice of her bad behaviour and rectified it or does she just not listen to anybody else's views or suggestions? I'm guessing the latter. Can she be kind by wearing a bra. 😁

You're on the wrong site sweet cheeks but yes I do love it and no personally not one for that be kind BS. Kindness is earned darling. You can't buy kindness like you buy bots. You recieve it if it's deserved.

• Heart
New profile!!!!!! Quoting be kind!!!!!!!! Do you think anyone would be here if we wanted to be kind!!!!!!! Wasn't that movement started by Caroline flack a woman who beat her boyfriend till he bled and couldn't deal with the scrutiny after an the fact SHE ended her career????? Yeah naaaaa no kindness here thanks!!!!!!!! Go lick hazles cuntt a bit more ya wet wipe!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.