Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes thing for me is that she leaves nothing to the imagination. Too much skin on show AND skin tight. It doesn't matter how big or small someone is (and I don't think there's anything wrong with her figure), I just think that look is tacky. I also think the particular items she chooses always look cheap - shiny ribbed things, tops that have those laces across the boobs etc. Those pieces look like things you could buy off a market.
Agree. She's got her gut out again for a underwear reel. So cheap and slutty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine if your boss, or people you managed saw you in your underwear on the internet. I'd have to decline any underwear sponsors if I was an influencer who was also employed.

Reactions: 10
I don't know why she insists on showing off her fake tits, who ever did them did a rubbish job. Her nipples are practically under her arm pits and to have them done a few years ago, they still haven't dropped. Also they don't look soft, just bolt ons and I don't think she can create a clevage with them.🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't know why she insists on showing off her fake tits, who ever did them did a rubbish job. Her nipples are practically under her arm pits and to have them done a few years ago, they still haven't dropped. Also they don't look soft, just bolt ons and I don't think she can create a clevage with them.🤢
Christ I had a boob job over10 years ago and my nipples don’t look like that! Even without a bra they point forward! She must have had nothing to start with!

Reactions: 5
Was waiting for a thread on this girl. I find her really boring now, constant hauls & 'come shop with me' vids, she talks wayyyy too fast. There's a smugness about her I just can't get past. I find her quite unlikable.

Reactions: 10
Watching her recent video, when she is doing the QA part around her mouth looks so strange!? I wonder if she’s had some sort of filler

Reactions: 2
December's number is all that walking around London with Laura getting photo opportunities and going to different restaurants. Her other numbers are from walking the dog, she's a lazy moo but trying to pass off as some fitness freak in gym clothing. 🙄
She’s not even hitting 6k steps a day on average!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find her so mumsy? Like she’s trying to be cool and take pics like a teenager but she looks so old and cringey?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.