Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does she want to be a Laura clone she isn't the best person to emulate either. Shes trying to bake like Laura too and she's terrible at it. We haven't had an engagement, wedding and baby content from them yet so it's all Boohoo and fast fashion crap hauls. Predictions for Hazel this year is maybe a new puppy and photos of meals out 😴

Reactions: 6
Why on earth does she want to be a Laura clone she isn't the best person to emulate either. Shes trying to bake like Laura too and she's terrible at it. We haven't had an engagement, wedding and baby content from them yet so it's all Boohoo and fast fashion crap hauls. Predictions for Hazel this year is maybe a new puppy and photos of meals out 😴
I don't even think she'll get another dog. Her current dogs instagram page has too little followers, it doesn't feed her ego enough to justify another one!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont watch her vids but I read the comments and this is the second negative comment shes responded too in 2 videos "lol"

Someone has ruffled her feathers and I love to see it🤭 her true bitchy side coming out. Careful hazel, your masks slipping as much as your lips are slipping down the side of your face😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont watch her vids but I read the comments and this is the second negative comment shes responded too in 2 videos "lol"

Someone has ruffled her feathers and I love to see it🤭 her true bitchy side coming out. Careful hazel, your masks slipping as much as your lips are slipping down the side of your face😅
She said she wouldn't risk 'losing trust' with her audience.

Hate to tell you this Hazel, but getting cosmetic enhancements, downplaying your dress size (no shame in any size, just be realistic!) and dressing like finance Barbie are not ways to make an audience trust you.

Reactions: 7

Hate to tell you this Hazel, but getting cosmetic enhancements, downplaying your dress size (no shame in any size, just be realistic!) and dressing like finance Barbie are not ways to make an audience trust you.
I agree. The saddest part of it all is that she has ruined her face and called it a "glow up" ! What a fool.

It's been mentioned before but blatantly lying about her size is dangerous for all the young women out there, especially women with ED's wondering why they're in a size 14 when hazel is clearly bigger than them and she claims to be a 10.

Reactions: 4

Oh whatever. She advertises it because she gets paid! It got her back up because its true!

Reactions: 5
Urgh has she actually finished showing all the Zara stuff from that one big order she did? She's like throwing down 3 items on the floor every day, she is surely dragging it out.

Reactions: 3
Urgh has she actually finished showing all the Zara stuff from that one big order she did? She's like throwing down 3 items on the floor every day, she is surely dragging it out.
Bores me to sleep she does. What's with these cryptic stories too? Trouble in paradise🤔

Reactions: 1
Bores me to sleep she does. What's with these cryptic stories too? Trouble in paradise🤔
I know her boyfriend works away but it looks like he never comes back. I know he doesn't want to be filmed on social media but she doesn't even mention outings, dates, gifts or meals with "the other half". All the stories she tells never include him, nothing over Christmas. She's either with other influencers so they can film her or she's at home with the dog. Working from home or infront of the camera, the things she brags about are actually really sad.

I know her boyfriend works away but it looks like he never comes back. I know he doesn't want to be filmed on social media but she doesn't even mention outings, dates, gifts or meals with "the other half". All the stories she tells never include him, nothing over Christmas. She's either with other influencers so they can film her or she's at home with the dog. Working from home or infront of the camera, the things she brags about are actually really sad.
She mentioned him the other day when she went to B&M or one of those shops. When she picked up shower gel.

What I find odd is how he seemed to have no issue being in her videos before but now it’s like he’s said ‘don’t even mention me’ which I don’t blame him she’s a massive embarrassment.

I know she probably tried to force him but he even tried to start a fitness channel at one point. So it’s weird to me I suddenly wants nothing to do with SM.

Probably sick of pretending everything is perfect so just doesn't bother at all anymore. He was all over the page when she had her dingy flat, perhaps now she got what she wanted from him she isn't arsed about pretending they're couple goals.

She mentioned him the other day when she went to B&M or one of those shops. When she picked up shower gel.

What I find odd is how he seemed to have no issue being in her videos before but now it’s like he’s said ‘don’t even mention me’ which I don’t blame him she’s a massive embarrassment.

I know she probably tried to force him but he even tried to start a fitness channel at one point. So it’s weird to me I suddenly wants nothing to do with SM.
His family are probably beyond embarrassed at the state of her. I mean who wants a daughter in law that looks like a hooker and behaves like a giggly 14 year old

His family are probably beyond embarrassed at the state of her. I mean who wants a daughter in law that looks like a hooker and behaves like a giggly 14 year old
That vlog of her and Laura, all they do is screech over eachother and fight for the spot light. I'd be so annoyed if I went to a nice place in London and got stuck with her hollering across the restaurant.

Total embarrassment with no respect for anyone else. If his family aren't ashamed - they should be.

Or a daughter in law who is blatantly embarrassed of the son or at least got what she wanted and now doesn't post him anymore. Gold digger behaviour. I know she doesn't need the money so she probably actually isn't a gold digger but could she have brought the house without him? That I'd like to know. His sudden disappearance just seems strange. Clearly all is not as it seems.

Or a daughter in law who is blatantly embarrassed of the son or at least got what she wanted and now doesn't post him anymore. Gold digger behaviour. I know she doesn't need the money so she probably actually isn't a gold digger but could she have brought the house without him? That I'd like to know. His sudden disappearance just seems strange. Clearly all is not as it seems.
Nah I don’t think she could have she gets loads of #gifted tit but I don’t think her YT makes enough. I know she works too but I still can’t see it. Plus if he’s on the rigs he’ll be earning very good money.

The vlog with Laura was basically a carbon copy of the one they did just before Christmas, except they got more drunk and couldn't show half of it as a result. There's more to London than Leicester Sq, Covent Garden and New Bond Street.

Why not just have the girls weekend and put the cameras down?!

The vlog with Laura was basically a carbon copy of the one they did just before Christmas, except they got more drunk and couldn't show half of it as a result. There's more to London than Leicester Sq, Covent Garden and New Bond Street.

Why not just have the girls weekend and put the cameras down?!
Because they aren't real friends. Its a means to an end for both of them.

I think it's odd. I think she landed on her feet with him. It's easy to tolerate someone for material gain when they're never around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.