Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nawwww a shop brought cake to represent her brought followers. Goes to show she's lying to her boyfriend about her milestones too. What a fake little relationship. Wouldn't be surprised if she brought it herself. Can't believe a thing that comes out of her alpaca gob anymore!
When did she reach 100k, 2 weeks ago? and he only just got her a cake. I doubt he would have a clue what she gets up to when he's busy working away. You keep buying your bots, buying your own gifts and cakes. Have your boyfriend see you once a month. Can see why everyone is so jealous of her bahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When did she reach 100k, 2 weeks ago? and he only just got her a cake. I doubt he would have a clue what she gets up to when he's busy working away. You keep buying your bots, buying your own gifts and cakes. Have your boyfriend see you once a month. Can see why everyone is so jealous of her bahaha.
He obviously hasn't seen her since her fake milestone. Maybe that's why she brought all those followers and lied to him about it,desperate for the attention he doesn't give her😜 is she even gonna eat thar with her calorie counting? Lol of course she is. The diets fake too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nawwww a shop brought cake to represent her brought followers. Goes to show she's lying to her boyfriend about her milestones too. What a fake little relationship. Wouldn't be surprised if she brought it herself. Can't believe a thing that comes out of her alpaca gob anymore!
Brought her a cake yet she's out with another instagram wannabe this evening? She πŸ’― brought it herselfπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ thar or he really does dislike her and cant stand to be seen with her with her chest out *yet again* in public😜

Reactions: 5
So we are meant to believe her boyfriend that she hardly sees is there on a Thursday with cake in hand and then she goes out the next night without him. The only date she's been with him is when she made him take her to the tile shop. Her lifestyle is weird and I'm thankful I'm not her. Tbh I don't anyone who lives like her maybe a hobbit πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
So we are meant to believe her boyfriend that she hardly sees is there on a Thursday with cake in hand and then she goes out the next night without him. The only date she's been with him is when she made him take her to the tile shop. Her lifestyle is weird and I'm thankful I'm not her. Tbh I don't anyone who lives like her maybe a hobbit πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
That is soooo true!! But its okay guys because she's trying on bags in LV. That will fill the void her empty life leavesπŸ˜…

• Haha
I do wonder if he sees her more often, but doesn't want to be associated with the blatant lies she posts on the Internet. Doesn't want to be associated with the BS life she pretends to live? Just a thoughtπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if he sees her more often, but doesn't want to be associated with the blatant lies she posts on the Internet. Doesn't want to be associated with the BS life she pretends to live? Just a thoughtπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Whatever reason it must be tit to be her!!!!!! He ether doesn't like her enough to come home!!!!!!! Or he is so embarrassed by her an her lies he doesn't want to be part of it an the scrutiny she creats for herself!!!!!!!! Nice life there haz mate!!!!!!! Hope its worth the emptiness!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If she went for meals out, holidays or any public places. He must not even like her to tag the venue or even take photos of food or do any social media while he is there. But when they first had the house she was Jordan this and Jordan that, videoed him and took photos. Even her Valentine photo she used was an old photo of them and said "Happy Valentines Everyone" nothing romantic or directed at him. On her Instagram up to a year ago he was frequently shown there. It's like he doesn't even take a photo of her for her SM. It's strange he was OK with it for 2 years or so now he's a ghost. Because of this I think she sees him a lot less and its only for a night or so. If he did come home, she's not giving him any attention as she's always on IG, YouTube and Tiktok. I think since they had the house together their relationship is on the rocks but he has a mortgage with her now and is stuck. But she's more than happy to portray as available.

Reactions: 6
The lips smacking in the 'covid' stories is making me gag. It must he her Camel mouth and slanted lips making it impossible to speak like a normal human being. I wonder how it feels being so poorly with no one to look after you. Is the mortgage and fake relationship worth it now hazel?πŸ˜› i hope she does get a positive test back, that would be a shame😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lips smacking in the 'covid' stories is making me gag. It must he her Camel mouth and slanted lips making it impossible to speak like a normal human being. I wonder how it feels being so poorly with no one to look after you. Is the mortgage and fake relationship worth it now hazel?πŸ˜› i hope she does get a positive test back, that would be a shame😏
It's gross isn't it. It makes me shudder every time she speaks. How she watches those back and still posts them with her vile dribble Camel mouth I will never understand. Grotty little cow!! Would serve her right if she picked something up gallivanting around London with her fake friend.

No worries her LV bags, Gucci brooch and all the other pointless tat she buys will look after her and keep her company whilst she's ill. Living the dream Hazel 🀣🀣

I saw this, this morning. If it isn't hazel then I don't know what is! What makes it funnier is she used to follow him and doesn't now. I wonder if it's after to seeing that and it hitting close to home or of she stopped when she realised she was bringing people to her tattle thread, not having tattle shut down, which Rory did advocate for at one point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I saw this, this morning. If it isn't hazel then I don't know what is! What makes it funnier is she used to follow him and doesn't now. I wonder if it's after to seeing that and it hitting close to home or of she stopped when she realised she was bringing people to her tattle thread, not having tattle shut down, which Rory did advocate for at one point.
I cannot take this guy seriously since the whole alleged leaked Little Mix DM's and when he was posting about being a covid denier πŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.